Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Charlie Vs Ella

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

Charlie Vs Ella Empty
PostSubject: Charlie Vs Ella   Charlie Vs Ella EmptyMon Aug 17, 2020 12:33 am

Charlie had heard that there was a female mage with a similar look to hers, pink eyes and white hair, had been causing a ruckus throughout the city she was currently in, so she decided to try putting a stop to it before she could be mistaken as the culprit. As she was looking for the mage, she spotted a girl who matched the description, who was at a cafe, sipping on a drink, looking super satisfied.

Charlie: 30
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Charlie Vs Ella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Ella   Charlie Vs Ella EmptyMon Aug 17, 2020 12:39 am

Charlie smiles at potentially finding the woman before slowly walking up to her and smiling "Hello may i join you for a drink miss?" She decided to put on an act until she knew if she had found the culprit
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

Charlie Vs Ella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Ella   Charlie Vs Ella EmptyMon Aug 17, 2020 12:50 am

"Yeah, sure, go ahead." The girl said, Charlie getting a glimpse into her cup to see it was just pure sweetener.

Ella: 30
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Charlie Vs Ella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Ella   Charlie Vs Ella EmptyMon Aug 17, 2020 12:52 am

Charlie smiles and tilts her head at her cup "Guess you like it sweet huh? So what's your name miss? Mine is Charlie!"
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

Charlie Vs Ella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Ella   Charlie Vs Ella EmptyMon Aug 17, 2020 1:40 am

"I sure do." The girl says happily as she downs the rest of her cup, "My name is Ella. So why, Charlie, have you seeming to take interest in me?"

Ella: 30
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Charlie Vs Ella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Ella   Charlie Vs Ella EmptyMon Aug 17, 2020 1:49 am

Charlie blushes and realizes she doesn't have a good excuse and sighs "I heard you were a mage like me and you looked similar to me as well. What i've heard you've been causing a ruckus so i had to come stop you."
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

Charlie Vs Ella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Ella   Charlie Vs Ella EmptyMon Aug 17, 2020 1:58 am

"Ain't nothing I've done has caused a ruckus." Ella says, "And those men agreed to it."
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Charlie Vs Ella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Ella   Charlie Vs Ella EmptyMon Aug 17, 2020 1:59 am

"I'm sure they did miss Ella but i don't know if that was from the start. If i'm not wrong i bet you kissed and teased them until they did." Charlie slowly stands up and looks at Ella
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

Charlie Vs Ella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Ella   Charlie Vs Ella EmptyMon Aug 17, 2020 7:46 am

"I didn't do anything like that till they agreed," Ella said in her defense.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Charlie Vs Ella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Ella   Charlie Vs Ella EmptyMon Aug 17, 2020 7:55 am

Charlie looks at her and blushes "really? but i was told you were causing ruckus...was i lied to?" She looks at the floor and thinks as she tried to put everything together confused by the lack of evidence
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

Charlie Vs Ella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Ella   Charlie Vs Ella EmptyMon Aug 17, 2020 7:59 am

"I guess so. Well, I'm heading out." Ella said, leaving in a hurry before Charlie could say anything else.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Charlie Vs Ella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Ella   Charlie Vs Ella EmptyMon Aug 17, 2020 8:03 am

Charlie gasps and runs after the woman not done with her yet "Wait! I'm not done asking you stuff!" She quickly gets annoyed and tries to send a wind blast to throw her down "Sorry in advance!"

(wild magic, wind slice)
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

Charlie Vs Ella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Ella   Charlie Vs Ella EmptyMon Aug 17, 2020 8:09 am

Wind Slice - 96

The blade of wind hit Ella square in the back, knocking her to the ground. "The hell was that for!" Ella yelled as she got up, seeming angrier then hurt.

Charlie: 30 (Female + Clothed)
Ella: 29 (Female + Clothed)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Charlie Vs Ella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Ella   Charlie Vs Ella EmptyMon Aug 17, 2020 8:22 am

Charlie spun her staff and set it in front of her "you ran away! I was trying to be nice about this but that was super rude! Now tell me why you started trying to get away so fast!" she squinted getting the feeling she was guilty as she charged a fireball up

(wild magic, fireball)
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

Charlie Vs Ella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Ella   Charlie Vs Ella EmptyWed Aug 19, 2020 7:50 am

Fireball - 81 (Wild Magic - 18)

But the fireball dispersed, seeming to do nothing as Charlie sees Ella retreat into an alleyway.

Charlie: 30 (Female + Clothed)
Ella: 29 (Female + Clothed) + Success is yours
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Charlie Vs Ella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Ella   Charlie Vs Ella EmptyWed Aug 19, 2020 7:51 am

Charlie squeaks and sighs as she chases after not wanting to let her escape "Get back here! Stop running and i wouldn't attack!"
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

Charlie Vs Ella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Ella   Charlie Vs Ella EmptyWed Aug 19, 2020 7:58 am

Spacial Destruction - Auto

As soon as she stepped into the alleyway, her clothes burst into nothingness. "If it is a fight you want, it is a fight you'll get," Ella said, still seeming pissed about getting struck from behind.

Charlie: 30 (Female + Nude)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Charlie Vs Ella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Ella   Charlie Vs Ella EmptyWed Aug 19, 2020 7:59 am

Charlie yelps loudly and covers herself whining as she tried to quickly use her staff to create a lightning attack "That was really uncalled for miss Ella! Those clothes aren't cheap!"

(wild magic, lightning bullseye)(
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

Charlie Vs Ella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Ella   Charlie Vs Ella EmptyWed Aug 19, 2020 8:06 am

Lightning Bulleye's - 23 (Wild Magic - 40)
Stay Standing - 40
Magic Milking - 56

"Cheap like striking someone from behind?!" Ella said as Charlie magic went wild, turning the ground beneath them to ice, causing Ella to slide over to her. "For someone who strikes people's backs, you seem to be in no control of your magic. Maybe you need some training wheels." Ella quipped as she massaged Charlie's chest until it leaked not only milk but her magic also.

Charlie: 28 (Female + Nude) + No Magic(2)

Last edited by ConTheMink on Thu Aug 20, 2020 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Charlie Vs Ella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Ella   Charlie Vs Ella EmptyWed Aug 19, 2020 8:29 am

Charlie moans as she realizes she couldn't use her magic whining softly before sighing and grabbing Ella pulling her into a kiss "I don't need just my magic i have some midara techniques too!"

(cute kisses)
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

Charlie Vs Ella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Ella   Charlie Vs Ella EmptyThu Aug 20, 2020 12:33 am

Cute Kiss - 71
Mind Reading Kiss - 82

Unfortunately, a kiss is what Ella wanted and totally outdid Charlie in it. "You've had so many naughty experiences," Ella said grinning once she broke the kiss between them.

Charlie: 26 (Female + Nude) + No Magic(1)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Charlie Vs Ella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Ella   Charlie Vs Ella EmptyThu Aug 20, 2020 12:51 am

Charlie shivered and blushed thinking of how good her kiss felt before shaking her head and pulling out a apple "Look...i'm um sorry for attacking you would you like this special apple i have?"

(poison apple)
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

Charlie Vs Ella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Ella   Charlie Vs Ella EmptyThu Aug 20, 2020 12:57 am

Poison Apple - 31
Dreamy Flirt - 6

"No thanks," Ella said, "But maybe you want a piece of me?" as her form and voice changed to look and sound like Julia.

Charlie: 23 (Female + Nude) + Charmed + Stunned
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Charlie Vs Ella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Ella   Charlie Vs Ella EmptyThu Aug 20, 2020 12:59 am

Charlie blushes deeply and shivers hearing Julia's voice and remembering the stuff they did when they were together "J...Julia? how do you know about her?"
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

Charlie Vs Ella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Ella   Charlie Vs Ella EmptyThu Aug 20, 2020 1:07 am

Magic Milking - 88

Ella stepped up to Charlie as she returned to looking like herself and started milking her breasts again, while whispering into her ear, "From that kiss we shared, I know everything, every encounter, every defeat, every fetish, every lover, everything."

Charlie: 20 (Female + Nude) + No Magic(2) + Stunned
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Charlie Vs Ella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Ella   Charlie Vs Ella Empty

Back to top Go down

Charlie Vs Ella
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next