Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin V Poppy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilytrice

Brin V Poppy Empty
PostSubject: Brin V Poppy   Brin V Poppy EmptySat Aug 22, 2020 10:39 am

Brin had heard rumors of a costumed vigilante who had been attacking heroes who fought midara. The thing that made these attacks odd were that the victims were found wearing oversized diapers that stopped them from moving, being cared for by motherly midaras. All the midaras credited this new hero for getting them their new babies. Seeking to prevent the loss of other midara fighting heroes, Brin goes to investigate
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin V Poppy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin V Poppy   Brin V Poppy EmptySat Aug 22, 2020 10:43 am

Brin searched around for the vigilante, wondering what she looked like and exactly what she did to make her victims end up like that. He only hoped that he could defeat her and spare others from such a fate. He wandered the streets and back alleys, his hand on his sword just in case.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Brin V Poppy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin V Poppy   Brin V Poppy EmptySat Aug 22, 2020 10:03 pm

As Brin walked through the streets of an abandoned part of town he could see multiple weapons and clothing laying around as well he could swear he was being followed as he continued down the way
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin V Poppy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin V Poppy   Brin V Poppy EmptySat Aug 22, 2020 10:07 pm

Brin walked the streets, examining the dropped items and wondering what exactly was up with them. He looked behind him to see if he was being followed, but he didn't see anyone. he continued walking the streets looking at the dropped clothes and weapons, lost in thought.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Brin V Poppy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin V Poppy   Brin V Poppy EmptySat Aug 22, 2020 10:10 pm

As Brin looks behind him he noticed a small piece of paper with a kiss on it as well as a small map the feeling didn't leave but he could tell someone might be sending him a message
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin V Poppy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin V Poppy   Brin V Poppy EmptySat Aug 22, 2020 10:14 pm

Brin picked up the small piece of paper with the lipstick mark on it, blushing a little as he stares at the wet lip mark. He then picks up the small map, wondering what was up with it. Was it a message from someone who had been attacked? 'What's up with this?' He muttered to himself as he read it over.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Brin V Poppy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin V Poppy   Brin V Poppy EmptySat Aug 22, 2020 11:03 pm

As he looked over it he saw only 2 sentences "Her name is Poppy, go behind the daycare." The map had a building circled maybe that was the daycare.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin V Poppy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin V Poppy   Brin V Poppy EmptySun Aug 23, 2020 9:55 am

Brin gulped, having a bad feeling he already knew who 'Poppy' was. Having a feeling that she was the vigilante, Brin followed the map to the daycare, a colorful, girly looking building that made him shiver. He went behind it, wondering what exactly he'd find.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Brin V Poppy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin V Poppy   Brin V Poppy EmptySun Aug 23, 2020 10:50 am

As he walked behind he saw a midara woman taller than him with purple hair talking to a woman in a large diaper before she turns and gasps "Look Belle! A new baby walked up without you needing to search!" The other woman looked over adn gasped as she jumped up and down with excitment "He's so cute~ OH poppy please train him to be a good boy for me! I'll go inside and make us all some food!"
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin V Poppy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin V Poppy   Brin V Poppy EmptySun Aug 23, 2020 10:53 am

Brin stared at the two woman, stunned by the conversation they just had and unable to figure out how to respond. A part of him liked being called cute by the two women, but he shook it off and addressed the woman wearing the diaper that was still there. 'Are you the midara that's been attacking midara hunters?' He asked her, staring at her diaper and remembering what else the rumors said about her.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Brin V Poppy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin V Poppy   Brin V Poppy EmptySun Aug 23, 2020 11:00 am

Brin called the woman out only for her to laugh "Why no i was teaching the bad boys and girls to behave for their mommies~ And now i think i should do the same for you cutie~" with that she locked the door to the house and the gate to the alley closed locking him in with her as she stuck the key into her diaper
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin V Poppy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin V Poppy   Brin V Poppy EmptySun Aug 23, 2020 11:03 am

Brin blushed as she said what she was going to do to him. He could only stare at her tight latex top and her big, poofy diaper. He needed to get that key back, even if he had to put his hand in there. He drew his sword and shield and faced the woman. 'We'll see about that!' he said as he rushed at her, swing with his sword as his other hand tried to reach into her diaper for the key.

(Basic Cutter)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Brin V Poppy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin V Poppy   Brin V Poppy EmptySun Aug 30, 2020 11:36 am

Basic cutter-33(fail)
Childish kiss-76(success)

Brin went to hit her with his sword but was to focused on going for the key as Poppy grabbed his wrist and pulled him close "Oh already getting close to your babysitter huh? Good boy~" As she pulled him into a very sloppy kiss

Brin-27
Poppy-30
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin V Poppy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin V Poppy   Brin V Poppy EmptySun Aug 30, 2020 11:39 am

Brin stumbled backwards, his mouth covered in the woman's drool from the sloppy kiss. He felt the wetness around his mouth and blushed. 'I'm not your good boy.' He said, trying to sound tough as he went at the diaper clad woman with a series of quick slashes. He had to show her that he was a big, strong man, and not some weak little baby.

(Blade Combo)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Brin V Poppy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin V Poppy   Brin V Poppy EmptySun Aug 30, 2020 11:52 am

Blade Combo-52, 49, 27 (1 success 2 fail
Mommy's lipstick-98(crit)

Brin swung at Poppy hitting her once as she hopped back and suddenly reached into her diaper making brin think she was giving up from one hit as he walked over to her only to see her pull out bright lipstick and put it on as she pulled him in and smothered his face in kisses "Are you sure cutie? why else would you come to me for kisses~"

Brin-22(Stunned)
Poppy-29
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin V Poppy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin V Poppy   Brin V Poppy EmptySun Aug 30, 2020 11:56 am

Brin sat there, too stunned to move as the woman covered his whole face in her wet lipstick kisses. He sat there, a dazed grin on his face as he he felt himself get aroused from all the sticky kisses he just got. Hearing her call him cutie made him feel even better. 'Your kisses feel really nice...' He said, starting to fall in love with the diaper lady, waiting to see what else she could do to him.

Stunned
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Brin V Poppy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin V Poppy   Brin V Poppy EmptySun Aug 30, 2020 12:01 pm

I can be a mommy too auto

Brin sat still as Poppy slowly pulled her breasts out and pulled him to them "I'm glad you think so cutie maybe you want me to be your mommy instead? Here let mommy give you a treat~" As she pulled him close he couldn't stop himself from latching on and drinking from Poppy's breast

Brin-18(Bind)
Poppy-29
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin V Poppy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin V Poppy   Brin V Poppy EmptySun Aug 30, 2020 12:16 pm

Hearing the woman call herself his mommy made Brin feel oddly at peace. He submissively suckled from her big boobs as milk went into his mouth. It tasted so warm and sweet that he was tempted to give in right then and there. However, he knew that if he didn't resist, he really would end up her little baby. He tried to escape from her boobies as he kept drinking.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Brin V Poppy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin V Poppy   Brin V Poppy EmptySun Aug 30, 2020 8:24 pm

Struggle-69(fail)

Brin couldn't do it though he just continued to suck on her breasts as she giggled and pet his hair "There you go just relax and be good for me~"

Brin-14(bind)
Poppy-29
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin V Poppy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin V Poppy   Brin V Poppy EmptySun Aug 30, 2020 8:29 pm

Brin once again felt tempted to just give in and do as she said, but the knight wasn't ready to give up so easily. Even as he suckled on her tit, he tried to wiggle free as best he could.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Brin V Poppy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin V Poppy   Brin V Poppy EmptySun Aug 30, 2020 8:35 pm

Struggle-42(Success)
pass

Poppy giggles as he pulls away looking at him and shaking her breasts "Aww baby's already full? maybe you should let mommy hold you and cuddle you then!" She teasingly opens her arms and beckons for the knight to go to her

Brin-14
Poppy-29
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin V Poppy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin V Poppy   Brin V Poppy EmptySun Aug 30, 2020 8:38 pm

Brin was wanting more and more to run to her arms and be her sweet little baby, but he tried to fight it. 'No thanks, I'm good.' He said, trying to focus his mind and recover his willpower from her motherly teasing.

(Intense Concentration)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Brin V Poppy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin V Poppy   Brin V Poppy EmptySun Aug 30, 2020 8:43 pm

Intense concentration-50(Success)
Sharing is caring-88(Crit)

Brin breathed slowly as he felt his power return to him before he suddenly heard a breath next to him as he looked over he saw Poppy right next to him as she picked him up with ease and stuffed him into her Diaper with her as she held him close giggling "There's my good boy all safe with mommy~" He felt the warmth spread to his crotch quickly

Brin-16(bind)
Poppy-29
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin V Poppy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin V Poppy   Brin V Poppy EmptySun Aug 30, 2020 8:53 pm

Brin felt his crotch tingle as he was stuffed into her diaper along with her. The warm, poofy diaper felt safe and comforting. 'It feels so nice...' He said with a smile on his face as he snuggled up to Poppy as she hugged him. But despite his wishes to just stay there, he needed to escape before it was too late, so he tried to escape once again.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Brin V Poppy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin V Poppy   Brin V Poppy EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 3:55 pm

Struggle-35(fail)

Brin couldnt do anything as he was suddenly kissed by poppy as he felt the warmth on his crotch making him moan into the woman's kiss "There you go. Just be a good boy for mommy and you'll get such a nice reward~"

Brin-14(bind)
Poppy-29
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brin V Poppy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin V Poppy   Brin V Poppy Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin V Poppy
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next