Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin Vs. Charmleaders

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Brin Vs. Charmleaders Empty
PostSubject: Brin Vs. Charmleaders   Brin Vs. Charmleaders EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 4:52 pm

The town Brin was passing through had been plagued for the last several days by the sound of strange music and chanting coming from the nearby woods. The locals feared that a coven of witches may have begun to operate in the area and that soon their beloved town would be best by all manner of curses and maladies. Brin being the chivalrous sort had volunteered to check it out.

The source of the locals worries had not been hard to find. The music and chanting leaving a clear auditory trail to follow. After less then half an hour of walking Brin stumbled upon the clearing that held the source of the strange sounds. What he found was not a coven of witches but rather three women, one blonde, one redhead, and one burnett, wearing matching uniforms and dancing to the beat of the music. Their dance was, very distracting, and for a moment Brin could only stand there and watch as the women continued their routine. Finally they seemed to notice him, quickly coming to a stop as the mysterious music came to a screeching halt. "Care to join us sir?" The one nearest to him, the blonde, asked as she fixed him with a charming smile. "We could always use an audience."

Brin: 30 Willpower
Blond Charmleader: 10 Stamina
Redhead Charmleader: 10 Stamina
Burnett Charmleader: 10 Stamina

Last edited by Present on Sun Aug 30, 2020 3:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Charmleaders   Brin Vs. Charmleaders EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 6:07 pm

'Oh, hello.' Brin said to the three women, trying to remain as courteous as he could, all the while trying his best not to ogle their bodies, the three of them dressed as extremely sexy cheerleaders. All sorts of parts were on full display as he tried to keep himself focused. 'Sorry, the locals had thought that the three of you were some witches or something.' He said, trying to get on their good side, before adding 'Sure, I'll watch, if you three would be fine with that.' He told them, wondering what exactly they were doing.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Charmleaders   Brin Vs. Charmleaders EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 6:16 pm

Upon her his words the three women gave him big, and not necessarily friendly, smiles. "We'd love to have you watch." The blonde said with a giggle. "Go ahead and have a seat, I'm sure you'll find our routine positively enchanting." She gestured towards three conveniently placed chairs and waited for Brin to pick one.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Charmleaders   Brin Vs. Charmleaders EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 6:19 pm

Brin nodded and went towards the middle of the three chairs, eager to see them do whatever it was they were doing before. Being not the sharpest knight around, he hadn't quite figured out that these three lovely ladies weren't exactly friendly to him. 'Okay, I'm ready.' He said, wondering what she meant by enchanting.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Charmleaders   Brin Vs. Charmleaders EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 6:38 pm

As Brin sat down the blonde gave her friends a knowing nod. The music starting up once more as the three began to dance. They each danced in a similar but subtly different way. The blond's dance placed emphasis on her large perky breasts, and included a great deal of bouncing, jumping, and jiggling as her top strained to keep up. The redhead's danced emphasised her wide hips and shapely rear, with plenty of rhythmic sways and twirls. The burnett's dance emphasized her cute face as she looked Brin right in the eye, pouting and smacking her plump, bright red lips at regular intervals. Brin found himself unable to look away, his eyes dancing from one to the other as he tried to take it all in. After what felt like a long while the dance wound down. "Well, which one did you like most?" The three woman asked as they all looked at him with eager expressions.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Charmleaders   Brin Vs. Charmleaders EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 6:42 pm

Brin felt himself pitch a tent in his trousers as he watched the erotic dance. They really were beautiful, and he couldn't even begin to look away from their dancing as all sorts of things caught his attention. When they asked him of what he liked most, he thought for a minute, then blushed heavily as he said the one who's plump smacking and pouting made him a little smitten. 'Um, I really liked all of you. Your dance was very pretty. But if I had to choose just one, it'd be...you.' He said, blushing even more as he looked at the brunette and her glossy red lips as he tried to hide his obvious erection.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Charmleaders   Brin Vs. Charmleaders EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 6:59 pm

"Ah, thanks." The burnett said, walking over to him and giving him a kiss on the cheek that lasted just a couple seconds longer then necessary. Her friends didn't seem at all upset by his decision, giving each other knowing looks and faintly sinister smiles. "Ready for the next routine?" The blonde asked as the burnett got back into position.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Charmleaders   Brin Vs. Charmleaders EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 7:04 pm

Brin felt the woman's soft, plump lips on his cheek as she smooched him. He could feel the sticky, wet, red lipstick she had on plaster itself onto his cheek. He could feel it leaving a bright red mark as he sat there, a goofy, dazed smile on his face as his penis got even harder in his pants. 'I'm ready whenever you three are.' He said, a warm, pleasurable feeling washing over him as he stayed in his seat and nodded at the blond. He was beginning to get more and more into the performance.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Charmleaders   Brin Vs. Charmleaders EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 7:22 pm

"Alright Amelia, time to show him your solo routine." The blond told the burnett. As Amelia got into position the other two took the seats to either side of Brin. Amelia began to dance, engaging in a much more energetic version of her earlier dance, her movements faster and smother, her gestures expertly guiding his gaze, and best of all her pouts and lip smacks coming even more frequently. Now without the other two vying for his attention Bring could fully engross himself in Amelia's seductive dance. After several minutes he heard someone whisper in his ear. "She's beautiful isn't she?" The blond asked him in a sultry tone.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Charmleaders   Brin Vs. Charmleaders EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 7:28 pm

Brin watched transfixed as the girl called Amelia did a dance all her own. He didn't even blink as his eyes drank in every detail of her dance and her sultry appearance, with her tight outfit and feminine curves. And of course, her bright red lips looking glossier and more kissable with every pout and lip smack she sent towards him. 'She is. She's so beautiful...' The knight said in response as he kept staring. He started to feel more aroused as he watched, but he tried his best to ignore it, remembering that there were two beautiful women next to him as well.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Charmleaders   Brin Vs. Charmleaders EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 7:42 pm

As Amelia continued her dance she seemed to notice where Brin was staring, her dance begining to emphasize her lips more and more as her energetic steps slowly drew her closer and closer to her enraptured audience. "Her dance is so pretty. You could just sit here and watch it all day couldn't you." The blonde whispered to him, her voice only growing more seductive.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Charmleaders   Brin Vs. Charmleaders EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 7:45 pm

Brin's lust only grew as he continued to watch Amelia dance, completely helpless to look away as he watched her approach him. He had a nagging suspicion in the back of his mind by now, but with every smack of her red lips, it made it harder for him to focus. He could only watch as she approached him bit by bit. 'Her dance is so pretty. I could sit here and watch it all day. Her lips look so pretty...' He said, trying his best to fight the dazed, aroused state he was finding himself in as he smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Charmleaders   Brin Vs. Charmleaders EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 7:51 pm

Amelia continued to grow closer and closer, her bright red lips seemed to fill Brins entire world as she continued to smack them and pout. "Her dance makes you want to just whip your dick out and stroke yourself doesn't it." The blond whispered, a smile on her lips as she knew that Brin's submission was at hand. The redhead could only watch as their team leader worked her magic on the entranced knight.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Charmleaders   Brin Vs. Charmleaders EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 7:57 pm

Seeing the beautiful woman's red lips get closer and closer with each pout and lip smack made Brin harder and harder. He even got as far as bringing his penis out of his pants and wrapping his hand around it. Just as he was about to start stroking his mind away, his lust filled mind gave one last push. Hearing the blond say something so lewd helped to bring him back to his sense for a few seconds. 'I...I need to stop.' He said, still fighting it as he tried to tear his gaze away from Amelia's red lips as he tried to will his hand not to stroke his penis.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Charmleaders   Brin Vs. Charmleaders EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 8:05 pm

"No. You need to stroke. We both know you can't resist the allure of her bright red lips and sexy dance. Just watch her dance and let it all slip away. Pleasure yourself to the thought of what those big kissable lips while surely do to you if you just give in." The blonde said, loudly snaking her own lips a few times as she did. At this point Amelia was right in front of him, leaning down slightly so that he could get a better look at her plump, full lips as they continued to rhythmically smack, pout and pucker.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Charmleaders   Brin Vs. Charmleaders EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 8:12 pm

Brin couldn't help but be hypnotized by the smacking of several pairs of lips as he stared at Amelia. She was so beautiful and her lips looked so soft and kissable. He watched every detail of her lips as they smacked and puckered right in front of him. Lost in his lust, the knight slowly started to stroke his penis as his mind screamed at him to try and get away before it was too late as he stared at her bright red lips, wondering what they felt like. His mind and body fought each other as he sat there, surrounded by the cheerleaders.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Charmleaders   Brin Vs. Charmleaders EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 8:30 pm

(Struggle -roll 32, 63- Fail)

Brin continued to stroke his penis, his mind in a haze as he watched Amelia's lips. "See, isn't it so much better to just give in?" The blonde asked as she continued to smack her lips in time with Amelia, pretty soon the redhead joined in as well, leaving Bring surrounded on all sides by pairs of loudly smacking lips. The sound seemingly echoing in his increasingly empty mind.

Brin: 28 Willpower (Mental Bind)
Amelia: 10 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Charmleaders   Brin Vs. Charmleaders EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 8:35 pm

Brin continued to stroke his penis, the smacking of the plump lips all around him echoing again and again in his head. With each second he stared at Amelia's bright red lips, he felt himself want to get kissed by her more and more. He tried to get out of his seat as he kept stroking, hoping they wouldn't

(Struggle, Info Leak)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Charmleaders   Brin Vs. Charmleaders EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 8:51 pm

(Struggle -roll 86, 87)
(Info Leak -roll 67- Fail)

Brin continued his mental struggle as all three girls continued to get closer and closer. At this point Amelia was standing directly in front of his chair, not quite touching him as he peered up at the succulent lips that had entranced him. Meanwhile the blonde and the redhead leaned in so close that their own lips were practically brushing against his ears as they continued to whisper sweet surrender at him. "Don't worry about it, just stroke. I'm sure you'll be able to think straight and resist us after you've blown a couple loads." The blonde whispered in his ear.

Brin: 26 Willpower (Mental Bind)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Charmleaders   Brin Vs. Charmleaders EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 8:59 pm

'I'll be able to resist you after I blow a couple loads?' Brin said, the hypnotic smacking of their plump lips only sounding more and more erotic as he drank in their words in his dazed state. Their words were doing more to him than even he thought as he started to want to cum for them. He started to stroke a bit faster as he tried to make himself leave his seat before their lips did more than tease him, fearing that if they did, he would be unable to resist them.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Charmleaders   Brin Vs. Charmleaders EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 9:13 pm

(Struggle -roll 35, 41- Fail)

Everything suddenly seemed clear to Brin. Of course, to win he just had to cum. He began to stoke faster, the increased speed and the nearness of the charmleaders lips quickly bringing him to his limit. As he finally came Amelia quickly dodged out of the way, giggling as his seed hit the ground. "No not yet. Staining my uniform like that comes later." She said. As Being recovered from his orgasm the three charmleaders moved to stand in front of him once more. "Ready for the next routine?" They asked, making no attempt to hide their intent.

Brin: 24 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Charmleaders   Brin Vs. Charmleaders EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 9:18 pm

Brin stared at the cum on the ground, blushing as it finally dawned on him what he did. 'Um, sorry, but I don't think I'll be sticking around for your next routine.' He said, finally getting up and drawing his sword. Yet even as he did so, their words about how he needed to cum to resist them, along with the smacking of their lips, kept echoing in his head. He slashed at Amelia with his sword, trying to pay her back for teasing him so much earlier.

(Basic Cutter)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Charmleaders   Brin Vs. Charmleaders EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 9:39 pm

(Basic Cutter -roll 31- Fail)
(Enjoy the Show -roll 22- Success)
(Bouncing Step -roll 52- Success)
(Go Team Go -roll 100- Crit Success)

As Brin dashed forward with and expert slash he was stopped by the fact that his pants were still around his ankles. By the time he'd redressed himself all the cham leaders had moved to a safe distance. "Why don't you calm down. We're just having some harmless fun after all." The blonde said, and despite himself Brin found himself believing her. As the blonde sweet talked him his eyes were drawn to the redhead as she bounced in place, her breasts jiggling obscenely, granting him the occasional flash of nipple as her top failed to keep up. Finally Amelia entered his vision once more continuing her routine from before, seemingly having somehow applied a fresh coat of lipstick as her lips were now an even brighter red then before. "Jerk it. Jerk it. Let that hand work it." She sang as she danced for him, and Brin found himself sorely tempted to comply.

Brin: 20 Willpower + Stunned + Disadvantage + Attack Down
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Charmleaders   Brin Vs. Charmleaders EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 9:50 pm

Brin was helpless to try and resist the three beautiful charmleaders as they got in his head even more. The blond's sweet words got in his head as he found himself believing her. And of course, the redhead and her jiggling assets helped calm his nerves in another way. Her large boobs bouncing lulled him into a submissive state once again. And the icing on the cake was Amelia and her lips. He stared at her most of all as her sexy routine continued, her bright red lips catching the light. Her dance was so mesmerizing that he pulled his pants down a little on instinct as he once again started to stroke his cock to the abundance of eye candy. 'Jerk it. Jerk it.' He said, lost in the feeling.

Stunned
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Charmleaders   Brin Vs. Charmleaders EmptySat Aug 29, 2020 10:05 pm

(Stunned)
(Team Attack: Assisted Bounce -roll 60, 47- Success)
(Go Team Go -roll 4- Success)

"That's it. Just stroke, stroke, stroke yourself to victory." Amelia happily declared. Continuing to tempt Brin with her lips and dance. She danced right up the knight and smacked her lips a few times right in front of his face, never quite touching him. This close he could see that her lipstick was thickly applied and still wet. With a giggle she dipped out of his line of sight, leaving him to instead focus on her two companions. The blonde was now standing directly behind the redhead, and as soon as they both had Brin's attention the blonde began to use her hands to bounce her teammates breasts before his lust addled eyes. The redhead moaning and shivering slightly in her grasp, clearly enjoying her self. "There you go. Just work your cock and watch her bounce as your own thoughts bounce in time." The blonde said in a low, soothing tone. Brin found it hard to look away as he continued to stroke himself.

Brin: 15 Willpower + Disadvantage + Attack Down + Fascinated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Charmleaders   Brin Vs. Charmleaders Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin Vs. Charmleaders
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next