Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin Vs Bully Minotaur Miranda

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs Bully Minotaur Miranda Empty
PostSubject: Brin Vs Bully Minotaur Miranda   Brin Vs Bully Minotaur Miranda EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 7:26 pm

Brin woke up from his sleep to find himself in a large arena. He had been at an inn before he woke up. He could see that the arena stands were loaded with many beautiful girls. "Ladies, we have a special match today. Brin the lipstick knight vs our own beloved champion, Miranda." a perky voice said to the cheers of the crowd. The ladies were watching a door at the end of the arena that had a picture of a busty and curvy drawing. They were cheering louder as their anticipation built up.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Bully Minotaur Miranda   Brin Vs Bully Minotaur Miranda EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 7:38 pm

Brin rubbed the sleep out of his eyes as he looked around at the stands full of beautiful women. Beautiful outfits and faces full of makeup peered down at him as he gawked at the audience full of midara. The knight blushed as he heard himself called by his humiliating nickname. It was true, but hearing it certainly didn't help his confidence as he already felt himself get a little aroused at the nickname. He looked around, seeing that the walls were covered in lipstick prints of varying colors, but all of them were large and sticky looking. He fumbled for his sword and shield, gulping nervously as he stared at the door, mentally preparing himself for whoever he would be fighting.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Bully Minotaur Miranda   Brin Vs Bully Minotaur Miranda EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 7:50 pm

When the door opened, he was surprised by what he saw. It was A large busty Minotaur girl. She smiled and blew kisses as she walked in. She had a large purse hanging off her shoulder. She saw Brin and giggled.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Bully Minotaur Miranda   Brin Vs Bully Minotaur Miranda EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 7:54 pm

Brin stared at the Minotaur girl, taken aback by how beautiful she was. Her outfit was feminine and sexy, and although she had tons of makeup on, she still looked incredibly beautiful. He could only wonder what was in the large pink purse she had with her. He blushed as he heard her giggling at him. 'What's so funny?' He stammered, his gaze constantly shifting between her large breasts, her big purse, and her lips, which looked extremely soft, wet, and sticky.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Bully Minotaur Miranda   Brin Vs Bully Minotaur Miranda EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 7:58 pm

"You are sweetie. You look like your harmless. I think I am going to have alot of fun with you sweetie. I think you would look cute in these." she said, pulling a polkadot pair of panties out of her purse. The ladies in the crowd were laughing chanting, "Brin the panty knight".
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Bully Minotaur Miranda   Brin Vs Bully Minotaur Miranda EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 8:03 pm

Brin blushed even harder, trying not to let it get to him and failing utterly. Part of him liked how cute and girly the polkadot panties looked, but he wouldn't admit it. Hearing the name and the laughing of the crowd made him feel weak and submissive. However, he wasn't about to take it laying down. He stamped his foot and shouted 'I'm not some sort of sissy for you to tease.' He said, trying to sound tough as he still stared at the panties.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Bully Minotaur Miranda   Brin Vs Bully Minotaur Miranda EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 8:06 pm

"Awwww sweetie, don't you want to match me?" she said, pulling up dress a little to show she had the same panties on herself. The women around the arena blew wolf whistles around at the showing. He could feel that she didn't take him seriously.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Bully Minotaur Miranda   Brin Vs Bully Minotaur Miranda EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 8:15 pm

Brin blushed even more as he stared at her cute panties. Part of him did want to match her and her polkadot panties, along with her cute dress and her face full of makeup, especially her bright pink kissable lips, but he didn't take it any more. He drew his sword and shield and faced the woman. 'I'm not just going to be made fun of like that. I told you, I'm not just some sissy for you to tease.' He said, staring again at her panties and her lips. He took a defensive stance.

Last edited by Biscuits_Man on Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Bully Minotaur Miranda   Brin Vs Bully Minotaur Miranda EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 8:17 pm

"Then maybe the little boy should show me what he has?" Miranda said with a teasing wink.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Bully Minotaur Miranda   Brin Vs Bully Minotaur Miranda EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 8:21 pm

'Okay, but don't say I didn't warn you. We'll see who's the weak one after I'm done with you!' He said as he ran towards the busty Minotaur, his sword raised. He wasn't some sissy panty knight. He'll prove it to all of these women!

(Basic Cutter)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Bully Minotaur Miranda   Brin Vs Bully Minotaur Miranda EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 8:29 pm

Basic Cutter = 44
Ravishing Assault = 52

He manged to score a hit. Drawing a surprised sound out of her. "Not bad sugar, here is your reward." she said as she picked him up and started to make out with the man, covering his lips in her pink lipstick.

Brin: 28, Bind
Miranda: 28
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Bully Minotaur Miranda   Brin Vs Bully Minotaur Miranda EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 8:33 pm

'Mmmph!' Brin said, surprised by the sudden liplock as the busty Minotaur made out with him. Her lips felt so soft, wet and sticky, it was hard for him to concentrate. He felt a bulge form in his pants as he felt her glossy pink lipstick smear onto him as he tried to wiggle out of her embrace.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Bully Minotaur Miranda   Brin Vs Bully Minotaur Miranda EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 8:48 pm

Struggle = 37

He struggled against her hold, but was unable to break out as his lips were covered more in her lipstick. "It looks like the lipstick knight is living up to his title." the announcer said with a laugh. Miranda moaned into the kiss as she enjoyed toying with the boy.

Brin: 26, Bind
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Bully Minotaur Miranda   Brin Vs Bully Minotaur Miranda EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 8:56 pm

Brin heard his name again, this title being his favorite. 'the lipstick knight.' He thought in his head as hearing the Minotaur moaning only made him more aroused. Despite this, he still tried to struggle and get out of the sloppy kiss before the crowd could keep teasing his masculinity as he felt more of her pink lipstick go onto him.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Bully Minotaur Miranda   Brin Vs Bully Minotaur Miranda EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 9:02 pm

Struggle = 50

He manages to wiggle out of her grasp, but the damage is done. His lips are painted by her pink lipstick, making him look girly to the giggles and mocking kisses of the assembled girls. Miranda smiled looking at him. "My my, you wear my favorite lipstick well. You look good, girl." she said with a wink.

Brin: 26
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Bully Minotaur Miranda   Brin Vs Bully Minotaur Miranda EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 9:07 pm

Brin tries to wipe off the pink lipstick on his lips, but finds that he couldn't, as it was stuck there. He couldn't help but subconsciously pout and pucker his newly painted lips, secretly loving how wet and girly it made him feel. 'I look... good?' He said, a little bit dazed from the kiss and the hypnotic giggling and kissing all around him. He tried to shake it off and put up his shield to counter her failed attack.

(Shield Stance)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Bully Minotaur Miranda   Brin Vs Bully Minotaur Miranda EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 9:13 pm

Shield Stance = 99
Teasing Taunt = 74

He tried to put up his shield, but wasn't quick enough to stop her from picking him up in a hug. "Now sweetie, unless you want me to smother you in kisses, you can tell me something special that you enjoy." she said with a sinister wink. (Must reveal a weakness)

Brin: 25
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Bully Minotaur Miranda   Brin Vs Bully Minotaur Miranda EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 9:21 pm

Brin, in his haste not to be smooched senseless, was quick to tell her all of his weaknesses and fetishes, unable to stop himself from blurting all of them out almost immediately. 'I have a fetish for anything involving lipstick, from being teased or humiliated with it, kissed with it, having it applied, permanently marked with it, or anything else involving it. I also love being femmed up and made to look like a pretty sissy girl. And I have a weakness for breastfeeding and being made to eat cum.' He said, blushing as he waited for her and the crowd to respond.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Bully Minotaur Miranda   Brin Vs Bully Minotaur Miranda EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 9:27 pm

Big Sis Feeding time = 60

"Well if you like breastfeeding, mine will be right up your ally. My milk does have a special effect, but I don't think you will mind it too much." she said as she pulled her large tits from her dress. She pulled Brin's face to her tit and forced him to take her huge nipple into his mouth.

Brin: 23, Bind
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Bully Minotaur Miranda   Brin Vs Bully Minotaur Miranda EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 9:35 pm

Brin couldn't help but drink from her big boobies like a baby, her milk tasting sweet and delicious. Some started to trickle out of his mouth as he gulped it down. The knight started to feel warm, comfy, and submissive as he kept drinking from the huge nipple. But he still tried to wiggle away, although he still wanted to keep drinking her yummy milk.

(Weak Struggle)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Bully Minotaur Miranda   Brin Vs Bully Minotaur Miranda EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 9:39 pm

weak struggle = 4, 77

He was unable to get away as he gulped down more milk. As he drank her milk, he felt a strange pressure in his chest, it feeling very tight. "Keep drinking sweetie, soon you will get your surprise." she said with a large smile.

Brin: 23, Bind, ?????? 1/3
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Bully Minotaur Miranda   Brin Vs Bully Minotaur Miranda EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 9:45 pm

Brin gulped down her milk, the strange pressure in his chest only seeming to build up as he kept drinking. It became harder and harder for him to think as he snuggled up against her boobies. True to her instructions, Brin greedily kept drinking, her large breasts and nipples rubbing against him making him feel safe and submissive.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Bully Minotaur Miranda   Brin Vs Bully Minotaur Miranda EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 9:48 pm

He continued to drink down her milk, her smile getting bigger and warmer with each mouthful he drank down. "Soon hun, just a little more." she said, coxing him on. The pressure in his chest continued to build, his armor feeling constricting on him.

Brin: 23, Bind, ?????? 2/3
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Bully Minotaur Miranda   Brin Vs Bully Minotaur Miranda EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 9:59 pm

Brin kept drinking, his armor feeling tighter and tighter as he felt the urge to take it off. However, he was too busy drinking the Minotaur's sweet, hypnotic milk to do much else at the moment. At her words, Brin eagerly waited to see what would happen to him as his mouth almost began to overflow with all the milk he gulped down from her big boobs. He could tell the audience of women was making fun of him, and he found that he almost didn't care.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Bully Minotaur Miranda   Brin Vs Bully Minotaur Miranda EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 10:07 pm

Brin continued drinking until Miranda pulled his head away from her tit. "Now sweetie, I know that armor must be really killing your chest. Allow me to relieve it." she said with a kind smile as she ripped the breast plate off him, revealing that he know had a huge pair of tits. They were a little smaller then Miranda's, but would put many girls to shame. The audience cheered for the reveal. "Surprise. Anyone who drinks my milk ends up as busty or close to as me." Miranda said, throwing a polkadot bra at him. "You may need that sweetie. It was mine when i was younger. Think of it as a hand-me-down from your big sis." she said with a wink.

Brin: 21, Busty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Bully Minotaur Miranda   Brin Vs Bully Minotaur Miranda Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin Vs Bully Minotaur Miranda
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next