Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin x Candy, the Sexy Snake

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Brin x Candy, the Sexy Snake Empty
PostSubject: Brin x Candy, the Sexy Snake   Brin x Candy, the Sexy Snake EmptySun Sep 20, 2020 7:26 pm

Brin was on his way home from a night out at restaurant. He was pretty full from the nice meal he had and he walked along, humming a happy tune to himself. He was a bit lonely as it was just him, but after so many adventurers around, he was just happy to have some time to simply relax. He decided to pass through a nearby alley as a shortcut back to his house, the alley being well lit and well known to him. He went into it, yawning a bit as he walked along.
Back to top Go down
Craicte

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Brin x Candy, the Sexy Snake   Brin x Candy, the Sexy Snake EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 11:24 am

As Brin rounded the corner, he came upon a very tall, buxom snake woman, who was currently applying a thick dose of lipstick to her lips, she had not noticed him yet, but with the fact that she was buck nude, it would not be likely she went unnoticed, especially being under a streetlight
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin x Candy, the Sexy Snake   Brin x Candy, the Sexy Snake EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 11:40 am

Brin stared slack jawed at the tall, voluptuous snake woman. He looked at every flawless curve she had, blushing as he saw her giant breasts and thicc ass. But of course, the thing he stared at the most was her lips, which were giant, as thick as a soda can and were absolutely covered in black lipstick and gloss. He walked towards her, already getting aroused as he stared at her applying coat after coat of lipstick. 'H-hello there.' He stammered out.
Back to top Go down
Craicte

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Brin x Candy, the Sexy Snake   Brin x Candy, the Sexy Snake EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 12:57 pm

The snake woman smiled as she turned to Brin, her hands over her nipples as she coquettishly hid them. "Oh, hi there, cutie, would you like to make mommas day?" She bent over and made a sexy pout before blowing him a wet sounding kiss. "I'll make you never wanna leave me~"
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin x Candy, the Sexy Snake   Brin x Candy, the Sexy Snake EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 1:14 pm

Brin stared at her, unable to keep his lust in check. She was so beautiful and perfect, he couldn't even dream of saying no. He quickly dropped his sword and shield on the ground as he started to take off his shirt. 'Y-yes, please. Can I call you Momma?' He said, overcome with lust as he stared at her big boobs and wet looking black lips.
Back to top Go down
Craicte

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Brin x Candy, the Sexy Snake   Brin x Candy, the Sexy Snake EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 1:20 pm

The snake woman smiled with a dazzling warmth. "Of course, momma Candy would love to make you happy, how about you follow me home, and we have some fun? Or... we could go somewhere more public, and let everyone see how momma treats her stud~"
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin x Candy, the Sexy Snake   Brin x Candy, the Sexy Snake EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 1:28 pm

Brin stared at the snake mommy, his penis getting even harder as she asked him a hard question. 'How about we go back to your place and after we're done, you can show everyone what you did to me.' He said, eager to have some sexy fun with her and her big, kissable lips.
Back to top Go down
Craicte

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Brin x Candy, the Sexy Snake   Brin x Candy, the Sexy Snake EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 1:32 pm

Candy's smile grew even warmer, now like that of a loving mother. "Such a smart stud, I might just have to keep you~" She picked him up and began making out with him, stroking his cock as she did so and walking to her home, a cave outside town, all the while.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin x Candy, the Sexy Snake   Brin x Candy, the Sexy Snake EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 1:43 pm

Brin didn't resist in the slightest as the tall snake woman picked him up and started walking home. By now, his clothes were already gone in the alleyway as he let her kiss him and stroke his cock. Her thick glossy lips felt even better than he thought they would as she dominated him through the kiss. He snuggled into her bosom as she walked home.
Back to top Go down

Brin x Candy, the Sexy Snake
Page 1 of 1