Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dyane Vs Quell

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LastSorrow

Dyane Vs Quell Empty
PostSubject: Dyane Vs Quell   Dyane Vs Quell EmptyMon Oct 05, 2020 2:46 pm

Quell explores an old Castle, suddenly some sounds attract him to a room in which a strange and beautiful girl is draining the life of a man of somewhat advanced age.
Back to top Go down

Dyane Vs Quell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dyane Vs Quell   Dyane Vs Quell EmptyMon Oct 05, 2020 3:30 pm

Quell stops for a moment shocked at the scene in front of him, before forcing himself to intervene.

"Hey, stop! Who are you?" He shouts, nervously drawing his dagger.

He is desperately hoping that he'll be able to defeat the woman before him, or at least scare her off from any further escalation.
Back to top Go down
LastSorrow

Dyane Vs Quell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dyane Vs Quell   Dyane Vs Quell EmptyMon Oct 05, 2020 4:43 pm

she looks at him as savoring, "young, sweet and fresh blood. I think I have new food to enjoy it. Don't worry, I will make being eaten by me an unforgettable experience" the man in the cage "Dyane I still have a lot to give you, please continue feeding on me."
Back to top Go down

Dyane Vs Quell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dyane Vs Quell   Dyane Vs Quell EmptyMon Oct 05, 2020 4:50 pm

She stared at him with an eyes that sparkled with an evil lust. Her gaze sent a deep shiver down Quell's spine. Nevertheless, he didn't flee. He stood his ground before her and poised his weapon, preparing for battle.

"R-release that man!", he stuttered, showing how intimidated he was.
Back to top Go down
LastSorrow

Dyane Vs Quell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dyane Vs Quell   Dyane Vs Quell EmptyTue Oct 06, 2020 4:16 pm

Ok [Intoxicated poison 73 fail]
Dyane blows a sexy kiss to quell as way to welcome. " ok baby welcome to my dungeon i hope you enjoy the experience, and not, I not release that boy he loves me and he's addicted to be drained by me"
Quell 30
Dyane 30
Back to top Go down

Dyane Vs Quell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dyane Vs Quell   Dyane Vs Quell EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 11:41 am

Quell's face becomes flushed red at the sight of the beautiful vampire blowing a kiss his way. He has to stop himself from mindlessly approaching her!

"If you won't let him go, then I'll, uh, have to free him!" he managed to stutter out.

[Basic Slash]
Back to top Go down
LastSorrow

Dyane Vs Quell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dyane Vs Quell   Dyane Vs Quell EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 3:26 pm

Dyane Vs Quell Main-q11 (she is Dyane).
[Basic slash 87 fail]
[Witch boobs 74 success]
Dyane dodges the attack, then takes the opponent by the arm and she puts his face on her breasts rubbing it gently in a circular fashion trying to seduce and make him dizzy. [Quell 27 Dyane 30]
Back to top Go down

Dyane Vs Quell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dyane Vs Quell   Dyane Vs Quell EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 6:07 pm

"Ah! W-what are you doing?! Let me go!" Quell shouted at his opponent as he pushed himself away from her.
He wasn't expecting her to meet a dagger by smothering him with breasts, and the whole experience left him too dazed to act as part of him wishes he never left her arms.
Back to top Go down
LastSorrow

Dyane Vs Quell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dyane Vs Quell   Dyane Vs Quell EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 10:20 am

haha, look at your face, did they ever give you a hug like this? haha Dyane laughs at him for a while then waves her hand and some threads of blood come out of the caged man forming a small orb. Dyane kisses the orb and then blows it into little hearts that she shoots quell.
[projectile of blood. quantity 3 9, 3, 0 (CRT)]. 2 of them are dodged by quell but one hits him right on the forehead, when it explodes he hears a muah, in his ears being a little stunned and a red kiss mark appears on his forehead (the mark is only decorative, it has no effect) .
Quell 26 Dyane 30
Back to top Go down

Dyane Vs Quell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dyane Vs Quell   Dyane Vs Quell EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 11:53 am

By now Quell is completely flustered and unable to think straight. He recklessly goes on the offensive in an emotional panic.

[Power Slash] (Deals 3 damage and puts the target off balance. Missing puts him off balance, while crit failures make him trip and cause him to be stunned.)
Back to top Go down
LastSorrow

Dyane Vs Quell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dyane Vs Quell   Dyane Vs Quell EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 12:56 pm

[power slash 86 hits]
[Dhamphir's kiss 54 hits]
quell gives a strong blow that unbalances Dyane she stumbles forward and causes quell to fall with her. on the floor Dyane manages to settle in to give Quell a kiss on the neck. she discreetly digs her thin fangs into Quell's neck and while she kisses him gently sucks some blood..
After the kiss he manages to wake up, Dyane remains on the floor savoring the Quell's blood.

Quell 24
Dyane 28 + in floor [she restores 1wp due sucking the blood of Quell ]
Back to top Go down

Dyane Vs Quell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dyane Vs Quell   Dyane Vs Quell EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 1:08 pm

Quell was still recovering his mind from the kiss, which was so pleasurable he took 1wp extra and became charmed.
"Wha... What did you do?" he asked in a confused daze as he felt the blood slowing emerging from the wound on his neck.
Noticing her still on the floor, Quell opts to seize this opportunity and hold Dyane down, pinning her.

[Pin](Quell pins a prone target to the ground, binding them and allowing him to perform any punching move. It also charms Quell and makes any successful attempt at sweet talking him inflict fascination.)

Quell 23 + Charmed
Back to top Go down
LastSorrow

Dyane Vs Quell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dyane Vs Quell   Dyane Vs Quell EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 1:37 pm

[pin 32] Quell seizes the opportunity and holds the witch to the ground. Dyane can't physically move this turn so she tries to seduce him by talking to him "Your sweet blood tempted me, it's delicious, I like to see how your face looks after my kisses. It's cute, wouldn't you like to receive another one? Dyane moves her firm butt trying to tempt Quell.
Quell 23 + Charmed
Dyane 28
(when your turn start you must do a resistance roll, if it success nothing happens but if it fail you will be tempted by her and let her perform 2 skills instead one).
Back to top Go down

Dyane Vs Quell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dyane Vs Quell   Dyane Vs Quell EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 1:49 pm

[Resistance 23] Failed
Quell pauses as Dyane's words infest his mind. He stares blankly at her beautiful face, completely lost in admiration.
"Please..." he whimpers unconsciously.
Back to top Go down
LastSorrow

Dyane Vs Quell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dyane Vs Quell   Dyane Vs Quell EmptyFri Oct 09, 2020 6:29 am

Dyane is surprised that her words using her succubus essence had an effect, she looks at Quell and gives hee some tenderness. "I would like to keep you as my pet" she says as she approaches him. Dyane extracts a transparent lipstick from the middle of her breasts. "I'll do a magic trick." [Rainbow kiss 48 hits color 5 = black]. dyane's lipstick turns black, she paints her lips and walks over to quell, kisses him on the cheek leaving a mark on him, then kisses him on the lips, quell feels a bit of her energy leave her body to be devoured by Dyane's kiss. this wears him out and he falls to the floor exhausted. then Dyane rides on him, undresses him from the waist down, she does the same, and starts raping him. "After this you will feel in paradise, but I steal you of a little of your power." [Power Consumption 12 works number of orgasms = 7
44, 30, 68, 62, 47, 66, 67] = 10wp
after draining the energy from quell Dyane feels exhausted so she loses the next turn to rest (you have 3 actions instead of 1).
Quell 12 [10wp due power consumption and 1wp due the black lipstick print kiss]
Dyane 30 (restores half of the damage she causes)+ exhausted
Back to top Go down

Dyane Vs Quell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dyane Vs Quell   Dyane Vs Quell EmptyFri Oct 09, 2020 5:29 pm

Quell is completely infatuated with her by now, the offer of becoming her pet sounds so very appealing to him as he is obsessed with her perfect kisses.
Barely hanging on, Quell aims for 2 Basic Slashes.
18 hit
47 miss
He hits the first as a light cut is opened across her stomach, but the second misses as his eyes meet his opponents, pushing him over the edge.
Now completely spellbound by her, Quell moves to kiss her himself.
Back to top Go down
LastSorrow

Dyane Vs Quell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dyane Vs Quell   Dyane Vs Quell EmptySun Oct 11, 2020 7:21 am

[succubus seduction 98 success] "Really? Do you want to stay with me? The thin tip of his fang shines peeking out from his lips, Dyane tastes seductively. If you want to give up, how do you want me to finish breaking your mind?" Dyane caresses her legs, pats her butt, runs her hand over Quell's cheek, Dyane caresses her breasts and finally kisses the air near him, giving him to understand that she can use her entire body to seduce him, feed on him in various ways without actually killing him. Dyane waits for the decision to quell as she forms hearts with threads of blood between her fingers. [It depends on the decision is the end or the fight continues]
Back to top Go down

Dyane Vs Quell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dyane Vs Quell   Dyane Vs Quell EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 11:05 am

"Please... I want to kiss you" Quell tiredly begged. "Make me your slave with a kiss..."
He can no longer resist his yearning to be with her as he is now completely infatuated.
Back to top Go down
LastSorrow

Dyane Vs Quell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dyane Vs Quell   Dyane Vs Quell EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 4:39 pm

Dyane grabs him and gives him a deep kiss on the lips, as she kisses him and plays with her tongue, she discreetly bites his mouth and begins to drink his blood. Dyane's kiss destroys Quell's mind at the same time that he feels his strength leave his body and make Dyane more powerful, when she releases it, the weakened quell rests his face on Dyane's breasts while she whispers in his ear that His energy and blood are delicious to her and she will retain it as her personal source of energy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dyane Vs Quell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dyane Vs Quell   Dyane Vs Quell Empty

Back to top Go down

Dyane Vs Quell
Page 1 of 1