Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kong Vs. Kiss Amazons

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Kong Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Kiss Amazons   Kong Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 14 EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 7:49 pm

"Of course, my queen." Kong answered wearily.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Kiss Amazons   Kong Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 14 EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 7:51 pm

The queen carried him back to her bed and softly lay him down with a kiss. "Now what should I do with you?" She said with a warm smile. Giving him a second to recover from their fight before the fun began.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Kiss Amazons   Kong Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 14 EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 8:06 pm

"Anything you want." Kong answered as he caught his breath after that intense footjob.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Kiss Amazons   Kong Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 14 EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 8:14 pm

"Sounds like my consort is having a hard time thinking for himself. Some time between my mind melting breasts ought to help with that." She said sarcastically before burying his head in her tits again.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Kiss Amazons   Kong Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 14 EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 8:19 pm

Kong moaned happily as he wrapped his arms around her and pulled himself deeper into her cleavage.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Kiss Amazons   Kong Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 14 EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 8:26 pm

"Now as my consort you won't be expected to stay here forever." The queen said as she put a hand on his head and encouraged him to nuzzle deeper and deeper between her breasts. "Only a great warrior may become the royal consort, and you can't stay a great warrior by just lazing around the village all day. But you will have some responsibilities while you're here."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Kiss Amazons   Kong Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 14 EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 8:31 pm

Kong simply nodded into her bosom as he waited for her to continue explaining his new duties.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Kiss Amazons   Kong Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 14 EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 8:37 pm

"You'll be expected to be by my side for every important ceremony and festival. The first of which will be held in a few days to celebrate me taking you as consort. And I expect you to have sex with every one of my warriors at least once before you leave." The queen explained matter-of-factly as she continued to rub her big soft boobs in his face. "Other then that your most important duty will be tending to me and my needs. But I don't think you'll find that difficult." She teased.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Kiss Amazons   Kong Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 14 EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 8:43 pm

"All of your warriors?" Kong asked nervously, his voice muffled by her heavenly mounds.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Kiss Amazons   Kong Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 14 EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 8:47 pm

"Not all at once of course. Unless you'd like that." She whispered sensually. King's face was buried so deep in her bosom that her every word caused the titflesh around him to wobble pleasingly.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Kiss Amazons   Kong Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 14 EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 8:55 pm

"I would, but I don't think I'd be able to satisfy them all at once." Kong found himself confessing into her chest.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Kiss Amazons   Kong Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 14 EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 8:58 pm

"Well you defeated me in battle and satisfied me in the bedroom so I think you'll find my warriors relatively easy to please, but we can always arrange for you to spend time with them in small groups rather than all at once if you prefer." The queen offered, running a comforting hand along the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Kiss Amazons   Kong Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 14 EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 9:04 pm

"Thank you, my queen." Kong told her before he began to worship her royal tits.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Kiss Amazons   Kong Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 14 EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 9:11 pm

The queens response was cut off by a short gasp as he worshiped her body. She pressed against her boobs a little harder, encouraging him to continue.

(Weakness -roll 66- Success. Kong gains the weakness Breast Worship: When a midara traps Kong's head in a breast based bind he rolls his first struggle with disadvantage.)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Kiss Amazons   Kong Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 14 EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 9:17 pm

Kong dutifully did as his his queen wanted of him and showered her breasts in love and affection.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Kiss Amazons   Kong Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 14 EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 9:24 pm

"So Kong. Why don't you tell me a little about yourself. I already know what brought you here. But other then that I only have what my emissaries to the Arena city have told me about you. What brought you to the Arena?" The queen asked a little breathlessly as she enjoyed the martial artists affections.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Kiss Amazons   Kong Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 14 EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 9:31 pm

"I come from a remote village." Kong said between kisses. "It is tradition that, when one comes of age, they set out on a journey to see the world. The Arena town was one of the first places I visited, but...I was unaware of its true nature at the time."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Kiss Amazons   Kong Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 14 EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 9:35 pm

The queen nodded approvingly at the first few things he said. "We have a similar traditional, our most skilled warriors are encouraged to travel the world seeking worthy foes. It's how queens and emissaries are chosen." She said. When he spoke of the Arena her expression grew confused. "What 'true nature'? Does the Arena hold some dark secret I was unaware of?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Kiss Amazons   Kong Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 14 EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 9:43 pm

"My village is very isolated." Kong stressed. "I had not heard about midara until that point. I was very confused when my first opponent started taking off her top in the middle of our match."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Kiss Amazons   Kong Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 14 EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 9:48 pm

"Oh. You had never met a midara before. That must have been quite the shock. Do tell me all about it. I what to hear all the juicy details." The queen said, pressing against him a little harder in her excitement.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Kiss Amazons   Kong Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 14 EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 9:54 pm

As Kong struggled to breath between her breasts, he did his best to recount his battles in the arena, from his initial confusion about his first opponent's fighting style to his eventual defeat of her subjects.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Kiss Amazons   Kong Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 14 EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 10:01 pm

"That's quite the story. The emissaries you defeated did mention that you quickly developed a reputation, hearing all this that makes sense." She said. "And some of your defeats sound quite amusing as well." She added with a giggle. Even as they spoke her sublime boobs gave him no break from their all encompassing warmth and softness.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Kiss Amazons   Kong Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 14 EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 10:06 pm

Kong's only response was a bashful blush she couldn't see as he simply basked in the magnificence of her bosom.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Kiss Amazons   Kong Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 14 EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 10:14 pm

"But enough about the past. Now it's just you and me. And I'd like to put that warriors body of yours to good use." The queen said as she finally freed him from his titty prison. Kong would spend the rest of the night transitioning back and forth between having wild sex with the queen and languidly worshipping her feet and breasts. After many hours the two lay in an exhausted cuddle. "During the consort taking festival you'll be expected to engage in some sort of ritual act of submission to prove your devotion to me. Anything in particular you'd like to do." The queen asked with a yawn.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Kiss Amazons   Kong Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 14 EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 10:21 pm

"Does.. licking your feet clean... count as an act of submission?" Kong asked as he struggled to catch his breath.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kong Vs. Kiss Amazons   Kong Vs. Kiss Amazons - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kong Vs. Kiss Amazons
Page 14 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next