Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test's Elemental Hunt

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Test's Elemental Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Test's Elemental Hunt   Test's Elemental Hunt EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 11:31 am

After being sent to investigate a location emitting a dangerous amount of Love Magic and failing to defeat all of the elemental midara inside, Test had set out to find an alternate solution to the problem.

Fiona, a fire elemental in the form of a bunny girl, was currently leading the man to her 'mother's' home in hopes that she would be able to offer assistance.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test's Elemental Hunt   Test's Elemental Hunt EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 12:58 pm

"So Fiona. Is there anything you can you tell me about your mother?" Test asked as he followed by behind her. He knew nothing about bunny girl witches (besides all the things the name implied). He hoped this particular witch was friendly and hadn't been driven into a frenzy by the towers Love Magic like many of the oter local midara had as that would make securing her help rather difficulty.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test's Elemental Hunt   Test's Elemental Hunt EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 1:11 pm

"Mom is very kind." Fiona said as she hopped alongside him.

It wasn't long before they came upon a homey looking cottage. "This is the place."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test's Elemental Hunt   Test's Elemental Hunt EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 1:14 pm

"Thank you for showing me the way." Test said with a nod before walking over and knocking on the door. He did his best not to let his nervousness show.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test's Elemental Hunt   Test's Elemental Hunt EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 1:22 pm

The door was opened by a short woman. One her head was a witch hat with holes cut into it for her long bunny like ears.

"Ah, who is it?" she asked as she fidgeted in place.

"Hi, mom." Fiona said with a wave.

"Fiona!" the witch called out happily as she rushed out to pull the fire elemental into a hug. "What are you doing here?"

"Well..." the burning bunny girl trailed off awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test's Elemental Hunt   Test's Elemental Hunt EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 1:26 pm

"Hello. I'm Test." Test said as he held out a hand. "I've come here to try and find a way to prevent the flow of Love Magic from the tower from harming the locals. I was told you might be able to help." He explained.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test's Elemental Hunt   Test's Elemental Hunt EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 1:33 pm

"Vanessa." the witch said as she let go of her 'daughter' and took his offered hand. "Love Magic from the tower? That would explain... But wait, why is Fiona with you and not Gilder?"

At her 'mother's' question, Fiona looked away with a guilty expression.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test's Elemental Hunt   Test's Elemental Hunt EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 1:35 pm

"I assume Gilder is the name of the wizard who lives in the tower?" Test asked. He had never actually learned the name of Fiona and her sister's master.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test's Elemental Hunt   Test's Elemental Hunt EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 1:38 pm

"Yes. Did something happen to him?" Vanessa asked in concern, which caused Fiona to wince.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test's Elemental Hunt   Test's Elemental Hunt EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 1:41 pm

"He's apparently trapped in some sort of ritual in the center of the tower that's constantly releasing Love Magic. If I remember correctly the goal was to make it possible for Fiona and her sisters to become full midara. Not that he had a choice in the matter." Test told the witch. He noted Fiona's reactions. At least she had the decency to feel some shame for what she'd done.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test's Elemental Hunt   Test's Elemental Hunt EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 2:04 pm

"Oh, dear." Vanessa said before she huffed and glared at Fiona. "I thought I told you to not cause him trouble?"

"It seemed like a good idea at the time?" the flaming bunnygirl answered sheepishly.

Vanessa let out a sigh and turned back to Test. "How can I help?" she asked as she started fidgeting again.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test's Elemental Hunt   Test's Elemental Hunt EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 2:08 pm

"Is everything alright?" Test asked as he noticed the fidgeting.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test's Elemental Hunt   Test's Elemental Hunt EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 2:14 pm

"I've been feeling a bit... restless, lately." Vanessa admitted. "And thanks to you, I think I finally have an idea as to why."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test's Elemental Hunt   Test's Elemental Hunt EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 2:19 pm

"That makes sense. I was sent here specifically for fear that the Love Magic would send the local midara into a frenzy. Is there anyway I can help you?" Test asked, it was probably best to solve Vanessa's immediate problems before moving on to the larger task at hand.

He couldn't shake the feeling that the bunny girl witch was somehow familiar? It was probably just because he's meet hare and bunny girls in the past and she was reminding him of them.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test's Elemental Hunt   Test's Elemental Hunt EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 2:28 pm

"Perhaps we should focus one why you've come to me before we deal with my problem." Vanessa suggested as the motioned for them to follow he inside. "We wouldn't want to you to get distracted and forget, after all."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test's Elemental Hunt   Test's Elemental Hunt EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 2:32 pm

"I guess not." Test replied as he followed her inside. "So I went to the tower and tried to end the ritual but that's proven to be a dead end so instead I'm trying to find a way to form more 'grounds' for the Love Magic. And since Fiona and her sisters are already serving as grounds it seems that the best way to go about it would be to introduce more element midara like them to the tower until the Love Magic is contained." He explained.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test's Elemental Hunt   Test's Elemental Hunt EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 2:52 pm

"Alright." Vanessa said as she lead them to a table a went about making some tea for her guests. "And how do I factor in to that?"

"Uh, it's kind of based off of what you did to make me." Fiona admitted. "We were hoping that you could sort of tweak things so that any elementals we find can be added as new grounds."

"I might be able to do that." the witch said with a nod as she served her guests. "Do you have a way to get the elementals back to the tower when you find them, or will you need my help with that to?
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test's Elemental Hunt   Test's Elemental Hunt EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 2:55 pm

"I have no idea to be honest. I don't know anything about elementals or how I would move them around." Test admitted. He'd had this mental image of him corraling mindless elemental like cattle but in hindsight that seemed kind of ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test's Elemental Hunt   Test's Elemental Hunt EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 3:04 pm

Vanessa nodded and left the room. She returned a few minutes later with a bell with bunnies engraved on it. "Ring this bell when you've found an elemental to summon me. I'll make a pact with it and summon it back at the tower, later." She then warningly pointed a finger at Test and sternly said, "If I don't see any elementals, then I'll assume you missed me and want to have some fun."

(Test Gains Key Item: Bunny Bell -Used to summon Vanessa the Bunny Witch to make a pact with an elemental. If no elementals are nearby, she will attack Test instead!)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test's Elemental Hunt   Test's Elemental Hunt EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 3:08 pm

Test pocketed the bell. "Don't worry. I wouldn't waste your time like that." He said. "Now is there anything we can do about your Love Magic problem."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test's Elemental Hunt   Test's Elemental Hunt EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 3:12 pm

"A little spar to relieve the tension would be nice." Vanessa said as she smiled a sultry smile at the man."If you wanted to do more afterward, I certainly wouldn't mind."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test's Elemental Hunt   Test's Elemental Hunt EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 3:16 pm

"Sure thing. I'm always happy to help." Test replied as he took a sip of his tea. "So how would you like to go about it?"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test's Elemental Hunt   Test's Elemental Hunt EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 3:21 pm

"Once you've finished your tea, we can go outside. Unless you'd prefer to do this in the bedroom?" Vanessa suggested with a wink as she started to fidget again.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test's Elemental Hunt   Test's Elemental Hunt EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 3:25 pm

"Well if you want it to be a proper fight outside would probably be the best choice. If I swing my staff around indoors I'm liable to break something." Test said as he finished the last of his tea.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test's Elemental Hunt   Test's Elemental Hunt EmptySun Nov 15, 2020 3:30 pm

"Outside it is." Vanessa said as she led him back outside. "Ready when you are."

Test: 30 Willpower
Vanessa: 30 Stamina

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test's Elemental Hunt   Test's Elemental Hunt Empty

Back to top Go down

Test's Elemental Hunt
Page 1 of 26Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next