Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin vs the Tower of 5 Elements.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Brin vs the Tower of 5 Elements.  Empty
PostSubject: Brin vs the Tower of 5 Elements.    Brin vs the Tower of 5 Elements.  EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 1:43 pm

Brin had been hired to explore an area that recently had an unusual uptick in midara activity. As he searched the forest, he soon stumbled upon a tower that couldn't be seen from a distance. Checking his map, the strange building appeared to be almost in the exact center of the area of midara activity he was investigating.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Tower of 5 Elements.    Brin vs the Tower of 5 Elements.  EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 2:01 pm

Brin scratched his head, a bit confused. However, after dealing with so much midara activity over the time he had been traveling, a strange tower that couldn't be seen from a distance wasn't too surprising. 'Well, this is the place. Here goes nothing.' He muttered under his breath. He made sure that his equipment was in good shape, took a deep breath, and walked inside.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Tower of 5 Elements.    Brin vs the Tower of 5 Elements.  EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 2:15 pm

Inside the tower, Brin was met with a large room. Opposite him was a was a large door glowing with five separate magical seals on it: A howling wolf, a lightning bolt, a snowflake, a flame, and a mountain.

There were five more doors scattered around the room, each with a symbol matching one of the ones on the glowing door.

Brin : 30 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Tower of 5 Elements.    Brin vs the Tower of 5 Elements.  EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 2:22 pm

Brin stared at the symbols, wondering what they could possibly mean. He could at least figure out that the doors and the seals were connected, but not much past that. He thought about it, and decided to walk into the door with the mountain symbol.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Tower of 5 Elements.    Brin vs the Tower of 5 Elements.  EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 2:31 pm

Whatever Brin was expecting to be behind the door, it wasn't the massive library he found. IT was a maze of towering bookshelves, and the silver knight could faintly hear the sounds of someone moving around within it.

Brin: 30 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Tower of 5 Elements.    Brin vs the Tower of 5 Elements.  EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 2:35 pm

'This is... unusual.' Brin said, a bit perplexed. He looked around at the mountains of books and shelves, wondering what exactly all of this was about. Upon hearing the faint sounds of someone moving around, he went further into the library, wondering if it was a midara. Hopefully they would be friendly, he kept his hand on his sword just in case as he wandered around.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Tower of 5 Elements.    Brin vs the Tower of 5 Elements.  EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 2:41 pm

As Brin explored the maze, he eventually stumbled upon an unusual woman. She was taller than him and a little on the heavy side and was wearing a maid uniform that seemed designed to draw attention to her breasts.

But that strange thing was that she appeared to be made entirely out of solid earth.

"Oh?" she said as she noticed the man. She then bowed to him in greeting. "Hello! I wasn't aware we had a guest."

Sophie: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Tower of 5 Elements.    Brin vs the Tower of 5 Elements.  EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 2:52 pm

Brin stared at the woman. She was on the heavier side and she seemed to be made out of earth, but she was also extremely beautiful, and her ample curves and tight maid uniform made him blush immediately. There was no denying that she was a midara, but she was so sexy he had a hard time thinking for a second. 'Oh, um, hello. My name is Brin. I don't know if I'm a guest, but I'm here to explore this tower due to some things I heard about midara activity here.' He said, trying his absolute hardest not to stare at her boobs.

(Talk, Info Leak)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Tower of 5 Elements.    Brin vs the Tower of 5 Elements.  EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 4:21 pm

(Info Leak -roll [53, 40]- Fail!)

"Not a guest?" the woman said curiously as she blinked in confusion. "I know you don't live here, and if you're not a guest, that would mean..." the maid trailed off as she eyed Brin suspiciously

Sophie: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Tower of 5 Elements.    Brin vs the Tower of 5 Elements.  EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 8:55 pm

Brin tried not making her angry. 'I'm um, sorry if I startled you. I just wandered in here to check out the symbol and how it was connected to the door thing. No need to get suspicious or anything...' He said, his hand creeping towards his sword. He certainly didn't relish the idea of someone who looked so big and beautiful, but if he had no choice, than he would do his best, even is she was sexy, and curvy, and soft looking...

(Basic Cutter but only if she attacks)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Tower of 5 Elements.    Brin vs the Tower of 5 Elements.  EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 9:04 pm

(Basic Cutter -roll 81- Fail!)
(Big Beautiful Kiss -roll 9- Crit Fail!)

"I'm sorry, but that master is not to be disturbed under any circumstance." the towering maid said as she menacingly walked toward him. Her march was stopped short, however, by a book falling from the one of the shelves and striking her head.

Sophie: 29 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Tower of 5 Elements.    Brin vs the Tower of 5 Elements.  EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 9:13 pm

Brin backed up a bit. It was clear that she was intent on fighting him. 'I don't really get what's going on, but if it's a fight you want...' He said, still a bit intimidated by the size difference, but he didn't let that stop him. He ran at the beautiful earth maid with his sword raised, wondering what sort of tricks she could do to him.

(Starlight Slash)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Tower of 5 Elements.    Brin vs the Tower of 5 Elements.  EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 9:29 pm

(Starlight Slash -roll 65- Fail!)
(Crushing Embrace -roll 58- Success!)

Brin raise his blade and prepared to strike, only for the made to quickly grab him and pull him into a hug. The knight found his face buried in the earthen woman's surprisingly soft breasts.

Brin: 28 Willpower + Bound
Sophie: 29 Stamina

Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Tower of 5 Elements.    Brin vs the Tower of 5 Elements.  EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 9:34 pm

'Mmmph!' He said, his voice almost completely muffled by her massive breasts. Despite it looking like she was made of earth, her body and especially her breasts were incredibly soft and warm. Even though he wanted to just stay there and nuzzle her breasts, the knight tried to pull himself free of her tight embrace.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Tower of 5 Elements.    Brin vs the Tower of 5 Elements.  EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 9:37 pm

(Struggle -roll 8- Crit Success!)

With a surprising show of strength, Brin managed to tear his way free of the big beautiful maid's hold.

Brin: 28 Willpower
Sophie: 29 Stamina + Stunned
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Tower of 5 Elements.    Brin vs the Tower of 5 Elements.  EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 9:43 pm

Brin gasped for breath, happy to be away from her tight hug. 'Wow. Your body sure is soft.' He said, steadying himself on his feet as he got back into a fighting stance. If he was going to stand any chance against the earthen maid, he needed to protect himself as well as he could, so he put his shield in front of his body as he tried not to stare at her soft curves.

(Shield Protection)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Tower of 5 Elements.    Brin vs the Tower of 5 Elements.  EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 9:54 pm

(Shield Protection -roll 93- Crit Fail!)

As Brin tried to raise his shield, he bumped into a bookshelf and was struck by a falling book.

Brin: 27 Willpower
Sophie: 29 Stamina + 0/4 Miss
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Tower of 5 Elements.    Brin vs the Tower of 5 Elements.  EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 10:00 pm

Brin looked around, trying to stay on his guard. It seemed that falling books was a pretty common issue around here. He once again tried to put up his shield, being cautious to watch above his head for more falling volumes.

(Shield Protection)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Tower of 5 Elements.    Brin vs the Tower of 5 Elements.  EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 10:05 pm

(Shield Protection -roll 65- Fail!)
(Mud Pit -roll 68- Success!)

Brin tried to keep his balance, but he struggled to keep his balance after the maid tapped her foot and the ground rippled.

Field Effect: Mud Pit

Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Tower of 5 Elements.    Brin vs the Tower of 5 Elements.  EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 10:13 pm

Brin struggled to stay on his feet as he saw the ground ripple and move beneath his feet. 'What is this stuff?' He muttered as he tried to keep a firm footing. Seeing as his attempts to defend didn't work, the knight decided to go on the offensive as he tried to run up to her for some sword slices.

(Blade Combo)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Tower of 5 Elements.    Brin vs the Tower of 5 Elements.  EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 10:24 pm

(Mud Pit -roll 41- Fail!)
(Blade Combo -roll 76, 67, 100, 40- 2 Success, 1 Fail, and 1 Crit Success!)

Brin ran up to his opponent and unleashed a flurry of swords strikes on his opponent that knocked her off balance. Unfortunately, his blade failed to pierce her rocky hide and did little actual damage to her

Field Effect: Mud Pit(2)

Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Tower of 5 Elements.    Brin vs the Tower of 5 Elements.  EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 12:10 pm

Brin took a step back, a bit discouraged that his series of slashes had basically done nothing. 'This... isn't going to be easy. Just what are you made of, anyway?' He said as he decided to try an attack with a bit more oomph in the hopes of doing any sort of damage to the big beautiful woman.

(Starlight Slash)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Tower of 5 Elements.    Brin vs the Tower of 5 Elements.  EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 4:18 pm

(Mud Pit -roll 25- Fail!)
(Starlight Slash -roll 54- Success!)
(Earthy Coating -roll 60- Success!)

"Rocks and clay, mostly." the maid answered before the powerful strike tore into her. Before he could celebrate his success, she pulled him into a hug. Brin felt himself sink into to her surprisingly soft body, and, when she let him go, he found himself covered in a layer of hardened dirt.

Field Effect: Mud Pit(1)

Brin: 26 Willpower + Attack Down(3)
Sophie: 26 Stamina + 0/4 Miss + Crit Boost
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Tower of 5 Elements.    Brin vs the Tower of 5 Elements.  EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 4:31 pm

Brin took a moment to to try and move around. The dirt coating his body was surprisingly soft and warm, even if it was pretty constrictive and hard to take off. 'So that explains why your body feels so soft...' He said, blushing a bit as he thought of how he sank into her big, soft body when she hugged him. He tried one more time to run at her with his sword, the warm dirt coating slowing him down a bit...

(Starlight Slash)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Tower of 5 Elements.    Brin vs the Tower of 5 Elements.  EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 4:37 pm

(Mud Pit -roll 78- Success!)

As he raised his sword and charged, the ground suddenly gave way beneath him. Brin found himself up to his neck in mud that was rapidly reforming into solid ground around him.

The maid then turned around and sat on the captured man's head.

Brin: 24 Willpower + Attack Down(2) + Bound
Sophie: 26 Stamina + 0/4 Miss
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Tower of 5 Elements.    Brin vs the Tower of 5 Elements.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin vs the Tower of 5 Elements.
Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next