Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lily Ann Vs Neo

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

Lily Ann Vs Neo - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily Ann Vs Neo   Lily Ann Vs Neo - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 5:23 pm

"Maybe," She mumbles, not knowing what the appropriate age for a bounty hunter since she was the age her family usually sends out people to start their career.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Lily Ann Vs Neo   Lily Ann Vs Neo - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 5:27 pm

"Well if you'd be a dear and tell me who sent you we can both be on our way." Neo wrote as the phantasm lead the still a bit unsteady on her feet Lily to sit down on a nearby crate. Sitting down besides her and allowing the ninja to lean on her. Despite there tendency the to disappear in combat the illusionary Neo now felt very real and solid.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Lily Ann Vs Neo   Lily Ann Vs Neo - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 5:31 pm

"No one," Lily says, "I just saw your bounty," Even though she was the enemy, Lily was thankful for the kind treatment she has been receiving after defeat, remembering all the harshness she would go through when messing up a training exercise.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Lily Ann Vs Neo   Lily Ann Vs Neo - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 5:46 pm

"Well if it's publicly posted then that should make things a little easier for me." Neo wrote with a dismissive wave of her hand as she began to once again search the room something. The phantasm continued it's strange mix of keeping an eye on a potential threat and helping out for a friend who had worn themselves out.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Lily Ann Vs Neo   Lily Ann Vs Neo - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 5:50 pm

"What you looking for?" Lily asked, having known there were valuables here, but not exactly what they were.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Lily Ann Vs Neo   Lily Ann Vs Neo - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 5:55 pm

"There's supposed to be a rather rare magical gemstone being transported in one of these boxes. It's proving rather difficult to find." Neo's sign explained as a look of frustration crossed her face. She walked from crate to crate, knocking on or oopening them, occasionally pocketing a small object. "I assume you're not a wizard or something that could sniff something like that out?" The sign asked after a moment.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Lily Ann Vs Neo   Lily Ann Vs Neo - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 5:59 pm

"Nope," She mumbles, "Never used magic before,"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Lily Ann Vs Neo   Lily Ann Vs Neo - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 6:07 pm

"It was a bit of a long shot." Neo wrote with a shrug. "Well feel free to leave, or stay or toy around with the phantasm. I'd just appreciate it if you didn't attack me again. Ideally you'd drop this bounty all together because I assure you it won't be up for much longer." Neo seemed entirely unperturbed by the fact that that they'd been fighting just moments ago.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Lily Ann Vs Neo   Lily Ann Vs Neo - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 6:23 pm

"I'll leave," She says, getting up and heading towards the exit, debating if she should set up an ambush right outside the exit, or if she should drop the bounty like the seemingly nice thief recommended. Once she was out, she did set up the ambush but was still thinking if she should do it or not.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Lily Ann Vs Neo   Lily Ann Vs Neo - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 6:27 pm

Lily sat in ambush nearby. After about 10 or 20 minutes she spotted Neo leaving through the front door. A faint smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Lily Ann Vs Neo   Lily Ann Vs Neo - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 6:31 pm

Lily was still trying to decide what to do, so she trailed Neo as she continued to think between money or repaying kindness.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Lily Ann Vs Neo   Lily Ann Vs Neo - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 6:35 pm

Seemingly headless of her tail Neo nonchalantly headed toward the exit to the open street, occasionally stepping over or around the body of an incapacitated guard. Some of them were unconscious with happy smiles on their faces, others lay in a lustful stupor, quietly moaning and touching themselves, none tried to stop her.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Lily Ann Vs Neo   Lily Ann Vs Neo - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 6:44 pm

This didn't help her decision at all. It appeared that the thief did attack the guards, but it doesn't look like she hurt any of them nor leave any beyond mental recovery. Seeing her head towards an open street, Lily scaled some walls to get to a vantage point, knowing that she could have easily followed her through any crowds without her or the crowds easily noticing her, but also how easily she could lose sight of her due to her lacking height.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Lily Ann Vs Neo   Lily Ann Vs Neo - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 6:48 pm

Neo reached the open street, looking for all the world like just another lady about town. She walked briskly along the main streets, making it easy for Lily to follow her, eventually making her way to a rather nice hotel and heading inside.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Lily Ann Vs Neo   Lily Ann Vs Neo - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 6:52 pm

Lily scaled down from the rooftops, sneaking into the hotel, slipping by the front desk unnoticed.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Lily Ann Vs Neo   Lily Ann Vs Neo - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 6:55 pm

Lily was able to follow Neo up several flights of stairs to a non-descript hallway where Neo pulled out a key and opened one of the room doors. She then gestured to the door and held up a sign towards Lily's hiding place. "Are you going to follow me in or just stand in the hall?" It read.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Lily Ann Vs Neo   Lily Ann Vs Neo - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 6:56 pm

"How did you know?" Lily asked, following the thief into her room.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Lily Ann Vs Neo   Lily Ann Vs Neo - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 7:02 pm

"I didn't. I just assumed you'd try something like this." Neo wrote as she lead Lily into the large and well furnished room. "I would ask you why you followed me? Still going after that bounty?"
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Lily Ann Vs Neo   Lily Ann Vs Neo - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 7:05 pm

"Haven't decided," Lily says, "Can't decide to repay your kindness or stop your wrongdoing."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Lily Ann Vs Neo   Lily Ann Vs Neo - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 7:06 pm

"Repay my kindness? I wasn't aware I did you a favor?" Neo's sign asked as she poured them both some tea.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Lily Ann Vs Neo   Lily Ann Vs Neo - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 7:08 pm

"You were kind after defeating me," Lily said, carefully sipping the tea, "Not used to that,"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Lily Ann Vs Neo   Lily Ann Vs Neo - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 7:12 pm

"Well you didn't hurt me. And you were only after my bounty so I saw no need to be rude. If you wanted to kill me then we might have an issue." Neo's sign read as she drank from her cup. "What normally happens when you're defeated?"
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Lily Ann Vs Neo   Lily Ann Vs Neo - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 7:22 pm

"While training, punishment for failure," Lily says, "Was told pain builds character. Against mirada, don't know, you were my first bounty."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Lily Ann Vs Neo   Lily Ann Vs Neo - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 7:27 pm

"Well normally a midara would have fucked you senseless for losing. But I am not a midara so don't expect that unless you ask nicely. As for pain building character, that kind of thing always seems to come from the mouth of one who inflicts pain rather than the receives it." Neo wrote, Lily's last statement having caught her attention.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

PostSubject: Re: Lily Ann Vs Neo   Lily Ann Vs Neo - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2021 7:33 pm

Lily just sipped her tea quietly as she thought about what Neo just said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lily Ann Vs Neo   Lily Ann Vs Neo - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lily Ann Vs Neo
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next