Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Meido

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BigNasty

BigNasty

Meido Empty
PostSubject: Meido   Meido EmptyThu May 27, 2021 4:21 pm

Meido

Appearance: https://safebooru.org//samples/2929/sample_3230c6447d84535cb8dc69e686d2338725dd02f9.jpg?3050378

Description: Meido is a genie contracted to be the maid for a powerful family of mirada. Aside from doing her maid duties, Meido can often be found searching for powerful adventurers to challenge, hoping to find one that can match her when she goes all out, however, she has yet to find a solo adventurer who can do so, so she holds back in almost every fight and rarely treats these fights as fights, instead, treating them as if they were a game. With complete control over her powers from being a genie, Meido, when going all out, is almost undefeatable and can do almost anything imaginable.

Moveset:

Reading the Competition - With a snap of her fingers, Meido creates a pair of reading glasses and a book, both just for show, as she gains knowledge of her opponent, either learning of one of their weaknesses or one of their attacks. When learning of an attack, that attack will be rolled with a roll one level down from where it should be, so a regular roll would be rolled with disadvantage, and an advantaged roll would be rolled as regular, etc. This action requires two rolls to see if it works and the other to see what she learns. This second roll isn't required if she has learned of all of her opponent's weaknesses or attacks.

Your Personal Maid - After learning a little about her opponent, Meido changes herself, changing her appearance and attitude, to be more towards their liking. Opponents take 0.5 damage per turn per weakness she now embodies and is only affected by weaknesses that can be seen in appearance and attitude, so things like hypnosis don't count.

Head Maid's Command - With a hypnotic melody in her voice, Meido gives her opponent a simple command. Inflicts Hypnotized.
For my version of hypnotized, those under the influence of it may either follow the command and take an action the next turn or resist the command and not take an action, however, if they fail to resist, they have to follow the command the next turn.

Maid's Service - Using her knowledge of her opponent, Meido pleases them in a way they enjoy. This is just a placeholder for free actions she can take, with damage and effects depending on how she is pleasing them. This action has greater effects on weaknesses not shown in Your Perfect Maid

Wish for a Win - If Meido is defeated by an opponent whose health is at half or greater, Meido will think she may have found a worthy opponent and will use her power to completely restore herself, learn of all their weaknesses and attacks, going into Your Personal Maid mode, and inflicts a permanent charm effet to her opponent. This move is automatic when she is defeated in the mentioned condition and is an automatic success. After this ability has been used, Meido will not use her finisher or her passive. If the opponent defeats her again, she will grant them a weak wish, not an omnipotent wish, covering things like removing a weakness or buffing an ability.

Perfect Maid (Finisher) - When Meido has learned of all the opponent's weaknesses, is in Your Personal Maid form, and the opponent is stunned, she takes this as a chance to briefly trap them in their mind, having them live through a year of her being their personal maid, taking care of their every desire. If this is used successfully, Meido instantly wins and the opponent gains a liking towards maids, having them deal +1 damage, or if they already like maids, turn that into a yearning for maids, having them deal +1 damage and have an advantage on attacks.

This is my first attempt at creating a mirada, so I'll appreciate feedback and ideas for other possible moves. I've currently written all of her signature/main abilities, but still need to write some attacks for her to use in battle.

Last edited by BigNasty on Fri Jun 04, 2021 11:41 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding more abilities)
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

Meido Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meido   Meido EmptyThu May 27, 2021 4:23 pm

i would like to fight her atleast in maid form

BigNasty

BigNasty

Meido Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meido   Meido EmptyThu May 27, 2021 4:26 pm

I'd be happy to DM a session for you when she has a complete moveset. And what do you mean by "atleast in maid form"?
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

Meido Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meido   Meido EmptyThu May 27, 2021 4:40 pm

i mean when she finaly have a moveset,sorry for not being clear

herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Meido Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meido   Meido EmptyFri May 28, 2021 10:03 am

I’d like to face her. If you want any help coming up with moves for her, let me know.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Meido Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meido   Meido EmptySun May 30, 2021 12:47 am

Sounds like she'd be quite a fun opponent with some tweaks and balance. I'd love to try fighting her when she's in a more complete state

Meido Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meido   Meido EmptyThu Jun 10, 2021 11:39 am

I'd love to face her, she seems really interesting in the way she changes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meido Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meido   Meido Empty

Back to top Go down

Meido
Page 1 of 1