Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

SaGa Frontier (part 2)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

SaGa Frontier (part 2) Empty
PostSubject: SaGa Frontier (part 2)   SaGa Frontier (part 2) EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 5:47 pm

It is finally uploaded!!!!!! The fire kiss move from Dark Fairy and Succubus!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2r-Lk_IvKQo

Dark Fairy- 3:55

Succubus- 6:10

Like i said before, I was expecting more out of this move and its more bloody than anything but I hope you guys like it!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: SaGa Frontier (part 2)   SaGa Frontier (part 2) EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 6:01 pm

Dibs on the Succubus! o.o lol Nice one. ^^
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: SaGa Frontier (part 2)   SaGa Frontier (part 2) EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 6:49 pm

thank you Smile, if u guys have anymore suggestions, just tell me and I will rom it and find it for ya!
Back to top Go down
rb9

PostSubject: Re: SaGa Frontier (part 2)   SaGa Frontier (part 2) EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 11:17 am

Wasn't there like a spider queen enemy in SF 1 or 2? That used charm or temptation?

Also, I've had this outstanding request for a scene in "Legend of Legaia" in "Sol Tower", where this woman blows you a kiss seductively, and flirts with you.

That game is so tedious, but perhaps it would be quick with some gameshark codes.

I've looked up all the saves that are out there. Unfortunately she says soemthing differnet (and doesn't do that) the second time around, and all the games had it already.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: SaGa Frontier (part 2)   SaGa Frontier (part 2) EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 11:27 am

rb9 wrote:
Wasn't there like a spider queen enemy in SF 1 or 2? That used charm or temptation?

Also, I've had this outstanding request for a scene in "Legend of Legaia" in "Sol Tower", where this woman blows you a kiss seductively, and flirts with you.

That game is so tedious, but perhaps it would be quick with some gameshark codes.

I've looked up all the saves that are out there. Unfortunately she says soemthing differnet (and doesn't do that) the second time around, and all the games had it already.

OH YEA! I forgot all about your request........ Im sry about that lol. Yea I can get a rom of that game and get to that part too, but right now im not home for the weekend and i have college over the week so it may take some time but I will keep an update just like i did for this game Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SaGa Frontier (part 2)   SaGa Frontier (part 2) EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 4:15 pm

Thanks for this! The succubus' deathtouch seemed more like a kiss than the "Firekiss" did.
Back to top Go down
https://uponherlips.forumotion.com
rb9

PostSubject: Re: SaGa Frontier (part 2)   SaGa Frontier (part 2) EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 10:14 pm

you know seeing as a lot of us are in college/college age i wonder if we ever inadvertently bump into each other at shit
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: SaGa Frontier (part 2)   SaGa Frontier (part 2) EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 12:51 pm

you never know lol, im in Ohio so if anyone is from there let me know.
Back to top Go down
rb9

PostSubject: Re: SaGa Frontier (part 2)   SaGa Frontier (part 2) EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 1:04 pm

oh ok no deal there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SaGa Frontier (part 2)   SaGa Frontier (part 2) Empty

Back to top Go down

SaGa Frontier (part 2)
Page 1 of 1