Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Alita Vs Abigail

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BigNasty

BigNasty

Alita Vs Abigail Empty
PostSubject: Alita Vs Abigail   Alita Vs Abigail EmptyWed Jun 16, 2021 4:18 pm

Alita was going through a forest during her travels and suddenly got a chill running down her spine as she could feel something watching her. Unknowingly, she had stepped onto the property of a family of mirada and their pet dragon had begun to watch her.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Alita Vs Abigail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs Abigail   Alita Vs Abigail EmptyWed Jun 16, 2021 4:22 pm

Alita looks around confused while she walks feeling eyes on her but not knowing if it was a animal or a human as she slowly pulls out her boomerang "Hello? is um is anyone there?"
Back to top Go down
BigNasty

BigNasty

Alita Vs Abigail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs Abigail   Alita Vs Abigail EmptyWed Jun 16, 2021 4:35 pm

"What kind are you?" A voice replied, but the owner of the voice was nowhere to be seen yet.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Alita Vs Abigail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs Abigail   Alita Vs Abigail EmptyWed Jun 16, 2021 4:42 pm

Alita yelped in fear and readied her boomerang "Who's there?! and what do you mean what kind am I? I'm a human/dragon girl mix!" she looked around for the voice ready to throw her boomerang at any time
Back to top Go down
BigNasty

BigNasty

Alita Vs Abigail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs Abigail   Alita Vs Abigail EmptyWed Jun 16, 2021 4:44 pm

"But what kind of dragon are you?" The voice asked as a pink-haired girl, who has horns and a tail indicating she is a dragon as well, emerged from some nearby bushes, "Or is that your kind, a human dragon?"
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Alita Vs Abigail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs Abigail   Alita Vs Abigail EmptyWed Jun 16, 2021 4:50 pm

Alita squeaked in surprise as she lowered her boomerang slightly "Oh you're a dragon girl, I'm um technically just a human but a dragon taught me how to use magic and gave me this collar the turned me into a black dragon girl, so I guess a black dragon" she looked at her curiously "What are kind are you?"
Back to top Go down
BigNasty

BigNasty

Alita Vs Abigail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs Abigail   Alita Vs Abigail EmptyWed Jun 16, 2021 4:51 pm

"I'm a dragon of love," She says proudly, "A black dragon? What kinda powers do you have?"
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Alita Vs Abigail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs Abigail   Alita Vs Abigail EmptyWed Jun 16, 2021 5:01 pm

Alita looks at her with awe "I have to power to manipulate energy, I can give and convert energy and recently learned how to turn arousal into energy. What about you miss? what kind of powers do you use?" She truly was curious having never seen another dragon girl before her
Back to top Go down
BigNasty

BigNasty

Alita Vs Abigail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs Abigail   Alita Vs Abigail EmptyWed Jun 16, 2021 5:05 pm

"I am a dragon of love, therefore, I excel at using love magic," She proudly claims, "And it's Abigail, not miss."
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Alita Vs Abigail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs Abigail   Alita Vs Abigail EmptyWed Jun 16, 2021 5:06 pm

Alita nods "Okay Abigail, wanna show me some of the love magic then? i've seen some midara use it but never really wanted to y'see" she blushes at the memories of being other midara's pet and victim
Back to top Go down
BigNasty

BigNasty

Alita Vs Abigail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs Abigail   Alita Vs Abigail EmptyWed Jun 16, 2021 5:09 pm

[Abigial used Dragon's Breath: 26 - Success]

"Okie Dokie," Abigail cheerfully says before opening her mouth to release a stream of flying hearts that struck Alita, leaving a warm, pleasant feeling inside her.

Alita: 28 Willpower + Charmed
Abigail: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Alita Vs Abigail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs Abigail   Alita Vs Abigail EmptyWed Jun 16, 2021 5:21 pm

Alita shivered from the feeling of the hearts and blushed "well i guess it's only fair if I show you my power too!" she smiles before charging her hands with her arousal energy

(electrifying touch)
Back to top Go down
BigNasty

BigNasty

Alita Vs Abigail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs Abigail   Alita Vs Abigail EmptyWed Jun 16, 2021 5:27 pm

[Alita used Electrifying Touch: 59 - Success]
[Abigial used Dragon's Breath: 86, 12 - Critical Success]

"Hey, you don't have claw either!" Abigail says as she sidesteps Alita's attempt at touching her, "What can your hands do? Mine do this!" Abigail runs her fingernail up Alita's arm, which caused her whole body to collapse as a poison from Abigail seeped through her system.

Alita: 25 Willpower + Poisoned(3 Turns) + Stunned
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Alita Vs Abigail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs Abigail   Alita Vs Abigail EmptyWed Jun 16, 2021 5:32 pm

Alita gasped in surprise and groaned as she struggled to get up "A...all mine do is give a lot of pleasure b...but this is definitely not something I expected yours to do"

*stunned(
Back to top Go down
BigNasty

BigNasty

Alita Vs Abigail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs Abigail   Alita Vs Abigail EmptyWed Jun 16, 2021 5:37 pm

[Abigial used Dragon's Glaze: 88, 41 - Critical Success]

"I know, isn't it cool! Hey, watch what my eyes can do!" Abigail says, with Alita for some reason listening to her and looking at her eyes, which had begun to flash in a hypnotic manner, quickly entrancing her, "Say, why don't you tell me what you enjoy?"

Alita: 24 Willpower + Poisoned(2 Turns) + Stunned + Hypnotized

Alita usually could either resist the command or follow it, but since she is stunned it is a must follow.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Alita Vs Abigail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs Abigail   Alita Vs Abigail EmptyWed Jun 16, 2021 5:42 pm

Alita blushed and shivered "I love being treated like a pet to woman because of my collar miss Abigail" She blushed deeply as she stared into her pretty eyes
Back to top Go down
BigNasty

BigNasty

Alita Vs Abigail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs Abigail   Alita Vs Abigail EmptyWed Jun 16, 2021 6:09 pm

[Abigail used Free Action - Pet Play: 52 - Success]

“Okay, then go fetch girl!” Abigail says as she breaths out a heart that goes bouncing along the ground. The moment Alita touches it, it releases a burst of love magic.

Alita: 21 Willpower + Poisoned(1 Turn)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Alita Vs Abigail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs Abigail   Alita Vs Abigail EmptyWed Jun 16, 2021 6:13 pm

Alita blushes as she chased the heart and squeaked when It popped before she looked to abigail with a deep blush "Oh um seems i let myself go a little there sorry! um so you have hypnosis too? this is mine!" she then ties a bell to her tail and turns showing her ass and tail to abigail and slowly begin to sway back and forth

(entrance)
Back to top Go down
BigNasty

BigNasty

Alita Vs Abigail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs Abigail   Alita Vs Abigail EmptyWed Jun 16, 2021 9:04 pm

[Alita used Entrance: 94 - Critical Success]

"That's so bland..." Abigail began to say, her words of criticism slurring as she got entranced by Alita's tail and bell.

Alita: 20 Willpower
Abigail: 29 Stamina + Hypnotized
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Alita Vs Abigail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs Abigail   Alita Vs Abigail EmptyThu Jun 17, 2021 4:07 pm

Alita giggles at her "If it's so bland why not help me make it better~ come on over and give my cute butt a big kiss miss Abigail~" she winks at her while shaking her butt more

(command)
Back to top Go down
BigNasty

BigNasty

Alita Vs Abigail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs Abigail   Alita Vs Abigail EmptyThu Jun 17, 2021 4:13 pm

[Abigail resisted the command: 34 - Success]
[Abigail used Free Action - Tail Probe: 40 - Success]

"Okie~" Abigail says, skipping over to Alita, having not revealed she had broken free of her control. Once she was close enough, the end of Abigail's tail began to glow pink before she started pegging Alita's ass with it.

Alita: 17 Willpower
Abigail: 29 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Alita Vs Abigail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs Abigail   Alita Vs Abigail EmptyThu Jun 17, 2021 4:14 pm

Alita squeaked in surprise and moaned before she quickly in a scared reaction as she swung her tail at abigail trying to strike her away

(tail whip)
Back to top Go down
BigNasty

BigNasty

Alita Vs Abigail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs Abigail   Alita Vs Abigail EmptyThu Jun 17, 2021 4:18 pm

[Alita used Tail Whip: 19 - Failure]
[Abigail used Free Action - Tail Probe: 32 - Success]

With Abigail's tail in her, it was difficult for Alita to turn enough to put force into the swing of her tail.

Alita: 14 Willpower
Abigail: 29 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Alita Vs Abigail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs Abigail   Alita Vs Abigail EmptyThu Jun 17, 2021 4:20 pm

Alita blushed deeper and moaned more as she tried her best to get distance and throw her boomerang getting more of a flight or fight response to the woman's sudden advances "P...please slow down miss! this is going way to fast for me!"

(always comes back)
Back to top Go down
BigNasty

BigNasty

Alita Vs Abigail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs Abigail   Alita Vs Abigail EmptyThu Jun 17, 2021 7:26 pm

[Alita used Always comes back: 32 - Success]
[Abigail used Dragon's Glaze: 25 - Failure]

The boomerang hit Abigail dead in the face before returning to Alita. "But isn't it more fun if we go fast?" Abigail asked as she rubbed her face.

Alita: 14 Willpower
Abigail: 27 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alita Vs Abigail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alita Vs Abigail   Alita Vs Abigail Empty

Back to top Go down

Alita Vs Abigail
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next