Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Legend of Legaia Update!

Go down 
+2
wolfzero001
Mkmd13
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

Legend of Legaia Update! Empty
PostSubject: Legend of Legaia Update!   Legend of Legaia Update! EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 4:07 pm

Ok out of request of Rb9, I have taken up the job of trying to find out the suduction in the sol tower in Legend of Legaia. Now this one may take awhile because its the 24th place you visit in the game (castles, towns, etc). I have just downloaded the rom now and will start playing it tonight when I get some free time.

I will update my position tomorrow after I get off of school.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Legaia Update!   Legend of Legaia Update! EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 4:57 pm

Good luck! ^^
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Legaia Update!   Legend of Legaia Update! EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 4:21 pm

Thank you Very Happy and yea I had a couple of friends over after school and football is on tonight so I may not get far in it today. I will try to play during the game or after it.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Legaia Update!   Legend of Legaia Update! EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 5:43 pm

Ah ok, cool. ^^
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Legaia Update!   Legend of Legaia Update! EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 11:05 pm

Ok just got done with the whole story opener and just got done with all the things I needed to do in the town and im about to head out into the open world. If u guys have never played this game then I STRONGLY urge you to either download a rom of it or go out and buy it.

They will NEVER make this great of an RPG ever! I can say with the bottom of my heart that this is one of the best RPG's that has ever been made.
Back to top Go down
rb9

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Legaia Update!   Legend of Legaia Update! EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 11:26 am

Nice. I don't know if it was a "seduction" per se. It was just an NPC being flirty and *maybe* blowing a kiss, maybe blowing smoke. I would have recommended cheats. I am glad you like the game though! It's a very "classic" feeling RPG. The menus, stats, and general feel are very old-school. There are some parts where you need to grind for a bit and the encounter rate is a tad high. It's actually one of the harder RPGs I've played.
Back to top Go down
Cio

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Legaia Update!   Legend of Legaia Update! EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 11:39 am

Yep Legaia is indeed one of the best RPG in PS. The battle system is very interesting that we control on the combo and even learn a skill from the combo.

As for the seduction scene, it is very fast, although it is a good one. Noa learn the kiss attack after the scene if i'm not mistaken. And she can charm an enemy with that kiss.
Back to top Go down
rb9

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Legaia Update!   Legend of Legaia Update! EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 4:37 pm

Wait, really? She learns a kiss attack? I don't remember THAT.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Legaia Update!   Legend of Legaia Update! EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 9:32 pm

Yea I even have that up on the fourm
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Legaia Update!   Legend of Legaia Update! EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 10:23 pm

You have it posted? Where?
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Legaia Update!   Legend of Legaia Update! EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 10:13 pm

Zesquid wrote:
You have it posted? Where?

Hmmm..... I thought I did, but looking at the vids on youtube, I cant find a single one of them with it so I will also capture her doing this move while looking for the charmer in Sol Tower. Dont worry I havent forgotten about doing this but I have been very busy with Calculus and Chemistry and Programming to be doing this at this time. Hopefully things will slow down next week :/
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Legaia Update!   Legend of Legaia Update! EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 10:32 pm

Take all the time you need, buddy. ^^
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Legaia Update!   Legend of Legaia Update! EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 10:52 pm

Agreement. Remember; schoolwork comes first! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Legaia Update!   Legend of Legaia Update! EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 1:32 pm

wolfzero001 wrote:
Take all the time you need, buddy. ^^

Zesquid wrote:
Agreement. Remember; schoolwork comes first! Very Happy

Kk thx wolfzero and I wish it was the other way around Zesquid XD
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Legaia Update!   Legend of Legaia Update! EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 2:51 pm

Don't we all, broseph @-@
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Legaia Update!   Legend of Legaia Update! EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 4:05 pm

Siriously. x.x
Back to top Go down
rb9

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Legaia Update!   Legend of Legaia Update! EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 1:23 pm

Isn't the kiss move the thing that lippians use... if she taught you a move, wouldn't it be in a walkthrough? I really don't remember that...
None of the video walkthroughs on youtube have it... and the savegames don't either...
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Legaia Update!   Legend of Legaia Update! EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 7:46 pm

rb9 wrote:
Isn't the kiss move the thing that lippians use... if she taught you a move, wouldn't it be in a walkthrough? I really don't remember that...
None of the video walkthroughs on youtube have it... and the savegames don't either...

It is in the walkthroughs, its called tempest or something like that. Dont worry, I will post the video of it as soon as I can.
Back to top Go down
rb9

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Legaia Update!   Legend of Legaia Update! EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 9:23 pm

Wait, are you serious, she actually teaches you a move? Links? I'm looking for it, but can't see anything in Sol Tower for the life of me.

The only thing I see is talking to some woman "Cara" but she's a recurring character and not the woman with the holder who is all flirty.

...I swear all of you are trolling me.
Back to top Go down
DMNT

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Legaia Update!   Legend of Legaia Update! EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 12:09 pm

Don't forget to post your save file too. Wink
Back to top Go down
rb9

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Legaia Update!   Legend of Legaia Update! EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 12:52 pm

So you're saying she teaches you an art? Apparently NPCs do that. If it's a charm, then maybe "tough love?"
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Legaia Update!   Legend of Legaia Update! EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 10:01 pm

rb9 wrote:
So you're saying she teaches you an art? Apparently NPCs do that. If it's a charm, then maybe "tough love?"

Ah I think I misunderstood u, she doesnt teach u an art but Noa can learn the move tough love which is a kiss attack. sry about that
Back to top Go down
rb9

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Legaia Update!   Legend of Legaia Update! EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 10:24 pm

Mkmd13 wrote:
rb9 wrote:

Ah I think I misunderstood u, she doesnt teach u an art but Noa can learn the move tough love which is a kiss attack. sry about that

She does teach you tough love? well tough love is an art.
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Legaia Update!   Legend of Legaia Update! EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 10:49 pm

Mkmd13 wrote:
rb9 wrote:

I wanna seeeeeeeee 8U
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Legaia Update!   Legend of Legaia Update! EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 8:05 pm

rb9 wrote:
Mkmd13 wrote:
rb9 wrote:

She does teach you tough love? well tough love is an art.

No she doesnt teach it to u.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Legaia Update!   Legend of Legaia Update! Empty

Back to top Go down

Legend of Legaia Update!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next