Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Froppy - The enthusiastic Frog

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

Froppy - The enthusiastic Frog Empty
PostSubject: Froppy - The enthusiastic Frog   Froppy - The enthusiastic Frog EmptyFri Jun 18, 2021 6:05 pm

Appearence: Froppy has green skin, it's natural slimyness makes a powerful lube, her hair is dark blue, while her eyes are a lighter form of blue and she has several frog traits, like: Strong jumping legs, frog like membranes between her fingers and a she can also breathe through her skin. (Search Gren from monster girl dreams for references, i couldn't find an image online.)

Context and story:
Froppy came from a proud tribe of Frog girls, she was the youngest woman of the tribe and therefore she was up for the "womanhood test" which is essentially the trial that every frog girl must do when of mating age: She goes into the wilds to find a fortunate adventurer to be her mate, and she is supposed to engage in her tribe's cultural mating ritual with him, a battle for dominace.
Froppy is lively and enthusiastic, but she does not fret when fighting, as she will use all her sexual might to dominate her partner, however she is an inexperienced young lady, and doesn't necessarily know restraint as well as she may think she does.

Skills:

(Passive) Slimy: Froppy's slimy skin allows her to escape physical binds with advantage.

Slimy Kisses: "C'Mere darling!" Froppy pulls her target to an intense make-out session. Deals 3wp and charms.

Slimy Stroking: "Don't worry, we'll be doing plenty of that later~~" Froppy pulls her target's pants down and starts to stroke(finger) them either with her hands(Works with anyone) or her feet(male only), leaving them dazed on the pleasure of her slimly lubified hands: Deals 3wp and inflicts disadvantage for 3 turns

Slimy Dancing: "Do you like dancing? I love it!" Froppy takes her partner's hands and starts twirling around while rubbing her breasts, thighs and lips against her partner's. Binds for 2wp per turn.

Slimy Bonding(Male Only): "Ok mate! Let's make children!!" Froppy mounts her opponent, riding his member to oblivion and beyond. Binds for 3wp per turn. Can only be used after turn 5

Slimy Fingers(Female Only): "I used to do this with the gals from my tribe~~" Froppy tackles her opponent down and starts skillfully fingering her sex with her naturaly-lubed fingers. Binds for 3wp per turn. Can only be used after turn 5

it's a WIP for now, i'm quite hungry and need to eat. Update: Froppy is fully viable for RPing

Last edited by DNHumanBeing on Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Froppy - The enthusiastic Frog   Froppy - The enthusiastic Frog EmptyFri Jun 18, 2021 8:01 pm

She sounds very fun already! i can't wait to see more
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Froppy - The enthusiastic Frog   Froppy - The enthusiastic Frog EmptyFri Jun 18, 2021 9:04 pm

Updated.
Froppy is fully viable for play now.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Froppy - The enthusiastic Frog   Froppy - The enthusiastic Frog EmptyFri Jun 18, 2021 9:38 pm

i repeat my last statement she seems super fun! you did a awesome job!
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Froppy - The enthusiastic Frog   Froppy - The enthusiastic Frog EmptyFri Jun 18, 2021 10:25 pm

Thanks, Lily!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Froppy - The enthusiastic Frog   Froppy - The enthusiastic Frog Empty

Back to top Go down

Froppy - The enthusiastic Frog
Page 1 of 1