Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Public Park Kisses (True Story) (Found on Reddit)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Steviebabs2685

Public Park Kisses (True Story) (Found on Reddit) Empty
PostSubject: Public Park Kisses (True Story) (Found on Reddit)   Public Park Kisses (True Story) (Found on Reddit) EmptyFri Jun 18, 2021 9:29 pm

From /lipstickfetish

Posted by Batknight200 (copied text as-is.)

Quote :
Public Park Kisses (True Story)

Earlier this week I met up with this kind bbw I met on an app. We had tried to meet up a few times in the past but sadly things never worked out. But recently my work has hardly been giving me hours so when they said they were free that day I jumped at the chance! she's 39 and married and I'm in my early 20s but she was open to platonic cuddles since that's something we both needed and she was willing to give me kisses on the face after I told her about my fetish awhile back. I had a brand new, dark red lipstick I was willing to give her so I brought that. We met in the parking lot and hugged a few times. After sitting for a bit we tried to find a more secluded bench in the park but she wasn't willing to go too far in the park cuz she wanted the wifi. I gave her the red lipstick and watched her apply it. she led with a big firm one right in the center of my right cheek with a loud "MWAH!" sound! I giggled as I was a bit stunned and asked if it looked good which she said she thought it did. I asked if there was room for more which she said yes and gave me another kiss on the same side! All the kisses she made a Mwah sound. I asked if she could do my other cheek where she planted at least two more before she said it was fading. I asked if she could reapply and she did and I asked for some on the forehead. She gave me two on the forehead and i asked for one on the nose also. she did some more on my cheeks closer to my ears so it was definitely the loudest Mwahs of the day! -\^\_\^-  I tried to get her to reapply but she didn't want to so we cuddled some more. I had nine red lipstick kisses on my face. Three on each cheek including one big kiss on my right. Two on the forehead and one on my nose! I did get 1 more on my right cheek but it was pretty faded (So i got ten actually). I got some stares in the park which I was a little embarrassed of but i didn't mind so much until she left. One kid pointed at me and told their mom to look at me when the kissing first started. I ended up taking an uber to the local Wendy's where I ordered lunch with my face still covered in lipstick! I saw a small smile from the cute cashier girl although idk if it was my face or just being friendly. However as I ate I did here her tell one of the older ladies in the kitchen about me. Something like "He had it all over his face." and they said "They probably got him before he got out.." the rest is hazy I was eating a chicken sandwich. I'm assuming they thought it was either my mom, grandma or nonexistent girlfriend! XD I eventually washed my face and headed home but I have several selfies and can't wait to (at least try) and meet up with my new friend again! Very Happy

Source link

SwerveStar, LoveHurts and batknight200 like this post

Back to top Go down
LoveHurts

LoveHurts

PostSubject: Re: Public Park Kisses (True Story) (Found on Reddit)   Public Park Kisses (True Story) (Found on Reddit) EmptySat Jun 19, 2021 8:15 pm

This is such a beautiful story. Cougars give the best ara ara treatment. Not to mention, kissing is such a great way for a woman to mark her territory. Public Park Kisses (True Story) (Found on Reddit) 1f48b

Mephistopheles and batknight200 like this post

Back to top Go down
Professor Tree

Professor Tree

PostSubject: Re: Public Park Kisses (True Story) (Found on Reddit)   Public Park Kisses (True Story) (Found on Reddit) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2021 12:39 am

What a sweet story. I wonder what app he used... 👀

LoveHurts and batknight200 like this post

Back to top Go down
batknight200

PostSubject: Re: Public Park Kisses (True Story) (Found on Reddit)   Public Park Kisses (True Story) (Found on Reddit) EmptyFri Dec 17, 2021 6:31 pm

Hi guys. I am batknight. I posted this on reddit awhile back. Im actually glad someone managed to save it because i only deleted it cuz my reddit has some issues rn. glad u guys like it Public Park Kisses (True Story) (Found on Reddit) 263a

Mephistopheles and LoveHurts like this post

Back to top Go down
LoveHurts

LoveHurts

PostSubject: Re: Public Park Kisses (True Story) (Found on Reddit)   Public Park Kisses (True Story) (Found on Reddit) EmptyFri Dec 24, 2021 1:37 pm

batknight200 wrote:
Hi guys. I am batknight. I posted this on reddit awhile back. Im actually glad someone managed to save it because i only deleted it cuz my reddit has some issues rn. glad u guys like it  Public Park Kisses (True Story) (Found on Reddit) 263a

Thank you for writing this gem and welcome to the site. What happened on Reddit and which forum was this posted?

batknight200 likes this post

Back to top Go down
batknight200

PostSubject: Re: Public Park Kisses (True Story) (Found on Reddit)   Public Park Kisses (True Story) (Found on Reddit) EmptySat Jan 01, 2022 8:32 pm

Sorry im late. Been busy. I posted on the lipstick fetish fourm on reddit. And sadly everything i post on reddit is flagged NSFW even of i just say "hi" i tried taking everything down and that still didnt work
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Public Park Kisses (True Story) (Found on Reddit)   Public Park Kisses (True Story) (Found on Reddit) Empty

Back to top Go down

Public Park Kisses (True Story) (Found on Reddit)
Page 1 of 1