Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Player: Feyrel - the (Definitly not) Quirky Fey

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

Player: Feyrel - the (Definitly not) Quirky Fey Empty
PostSubject: Player: Feyrel - the (Definitly not) Quirky Fey   Player: Feyrel - the (Definitly not) Quirky Fey EmptyFri Jun 18, 2021 10:24 pm

Description: Feyrel is a weird fey being that came from absolute nowhere, he has no family nor any hometown, he is only a few days old.
He has pale skin and dark orange hair, orange hair, his left eye is cyan while his right eye is golden, he wears nearly no clothers with the exception of a simple cloth garb around his overall torso and private parts, his skin might be pale, which could be associated to sickness, yet his vitality is overflowing, just like a blooming flower,.

Personality: Feyrel is overflowing with positive energy and hope, although he might be a little difficult sometimes, he always wants what is best for everyone, even in the worse situation possible. In other words, he is an optimist.

Story:
Feyrel Pooped into existence at midnight, as he just appeared inside a farm man's stable, after a bit of conversation the farm man gave him an old carpet that he had woven into a single piece of clothing and Feyrel left the farm to go out into the world, however he was approached by supposedly a "Midara superhero" that fucked him senseless.

Equipament:
A stick (Yeah, that's it)

Moveset:

(Passive) Shield of Kindness:
If Feyrel has more than 15 wp he shields himself and his allies, blocking away any finishers they might do.

Inner warmth:
Feyrel reaches for the fire of his own conciousness (or someone else's), caresing it with confortable warmth. Heals 3wp on success, 4wp and cleanses a negative Stat effect on crit

Rest spot:
Feyrel starts irradiating warmth, healing all his allies with warm blessings. Heals all allies 1wp on success, on crit heals 2wp and Sta plus 1wp and sta the end of next turn.

Courage:
Feyrel buffs himself or an ally with a vitality magic shield, protecting them for a while. Gives a 3wp shield (blocks up to 3wp of damage, dispels when 3wp of damage were dealt) for 3 turns. On a crit success the unit will heal 1wp per round while the shield is active.

Boldness:
Feyrel buffs himself or an ally with a thermal shield, infusing their bodies with burning protection. For 3 turns: The buffed ally takes 1 less damage and deals 1 damage to all enemies that get into melee range of them. On a crit sucess the Buff will last 5 Turns

Authority:
Feyrel fires a beam of heat on to an enemy, burning away their desire to fight him, probably leaves a few burns on their person as well. Deals 1*Number of mercy stacks of damage and inflicts disadvantage. This skill deals STA AND WP damage

Restraint: "Bonk! You are now in horny jail." - Feyrel
Feyrel takes his stick and hits the enemy in the head with it, consequentially channeling his magic into them, deals 1WP damage from the humiliation of being bonked and inflicts HORNY JAIL (Until dispelled).
Horny Jail: Everytime an opponent tries to make a move against Feyrel and his allies, they take 1 WP damage

Regret: "Lemme go redo of a healer style on 'em" - Feyrel "My one fear is that people quote me on stuff i didn't say" - Feyrel
Feyrel puts a person in STASIS for 1 turn, freezing them in time, then rewinding their person 1d6 turns back and placing them in the situation they were back then, this skill cannot affect mental conditions, but can remove psychic magic (CAN: Remove mind control spells, Remove Charm magic, and other magical stuff. CANNOT: Remove Adquired weaknesses, Erase weakness knowledge, escape mental binds (Based on seduction), and other similar stuff.) This skill is completely balanced and is not abusable at all..
This skill auto hits Feyrel, but he can only use it on himself once per fight (There, not as abusable now Still really fucking OP)
On the topic of how it works: the "victim" knows it has been throught a rewind, and does not lose any memories.
Feyrel can use it way more effectively outside of combat (as long as the "victim" is willing), being able to remove permanent weaknesses, destroy memories, remove fetishes..... however, he does not enjoy doing it like this, and only actually does this if it is proven COMPLETELY NECESSARY. (Feyrel does not enjoy killing, even if it is "memory killing")

Mercy:
Feyrel urges the opponent to cease fighting, grants 1 Mercy stack and 2 on crit (see more below). 3 Turn cooldown (Also totally not ripped-off from undertale)

Hopeful Mercy:
"Hope shines the brightest when despair is overwhelming" - Feyrel channels the inner hope of everyone so it may become a beacon for those in distress, outshining the darkness of loss. Heals ALL FIGHTERS(Including enemies) 1wp per every 5 health (Willpower or Stamina) lost, multiplied by the number of Mercy stacks that Feyrel has. This skill Auto hits. Mercy stacks are lost after use.
Math looks like this: 1x * Number_of_Mercy_Stacks
x=1 per every 5 Hp missing (if 10hp missing  x = 2, if 25 missing x = 5)

Assertive Mercy:
"Sometimes you need to step on the breaks, else the car will crash." Feyrel uses his desire to stop the fighting once and for all to deliever a devastating attack as he burns his own vitality, which nukes through the whole battlefield, hitting EVERYONE(Allies included) except Feyrel. Cannot miss and deals damage calculated by how much willpower he spends times the Mercy stacks, also stuns everyone who stays standing after this blast. Mercy stacks are lost after use.
In more objectivity: Damage = x * Number_of_Mercy_Stacks, cannot miss, stuns everyone including Allies and Feyrel himself, hits enemies and allies, but not Feyrel.
x = WP spent to cast this spell, this spell cannot be cast with more WP then Feyrel has, Feyrel's player (me probably) decides how much WP goes into this skill.

(Passive)Kind Mercy(Very up to GM): After stacking enough Mercy stacks (Up to GM) Feyrel convinces his opponent to stop fighting him, ending the fight. This is extremely up to the GM, who will decide how this "skill" works, since this is just roleplay material, as it kinda simbolizes Feyrel actually convincing his opponent to stop attacking him.

Weaknesses:
Maids: Feyrel takes +1 damage from maids

Ass: Feyrel Takes +1 damage from attacks that use ass

Kissing: Attacks that use Kissing as an element leave him with disadvantage for 1 turn (Doesn't stack.)

Romantic attention: Attacks that use romantic attention have advantage against Feyrel.

Pegging: double damage from pegging.

Cool facts:
Literraly went the opposite way of Len, this guy is designed to cuck Len, even tho i kept some fetishes similar cuz my taste doesn't change
He uses thermal magic and "vitality" magic ( Essentially healing magic, but i cannot see "healing" as anything but an effect, so i found another name for the element.)
He is a healing based support character if on a group.
He is a tank if alone.
I'm gonna give this guy a lot of skills, he is supposed to be a super duper cool mage.
I'm not an undertale fan, but i see the pararel.
He deals WP damage, cuz he is cool.

Edits:
Changed wording a little and added Authority, so he has 1 combat move now, how fun.
Added more stuff to his story, so i can keep track of stuff.
Buffed his heals, so he gets a tad more relevant.
Added Pegging fetish.
Mercy is a 3 turn cooldown, like it should've always been (I mean, 5 turns of fighting is quite a lot for a skill that needs to suceed several times).
Back to top Go down

Player: Feyrel - the (Definitly not) Quirky Fey
Page 1 of 1