Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Selena Vs. Lady Auphemia

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Selena Vs. Lady Auphemia Empty
PostSubject: Selena Vs. Lady Auphemia   Selena Vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyTue Jul 06, 2021 5:26 pm

Selena was taking a detour through the small region of Stansted. She was brought here by letter form the region's ruler, Lady Auphemia, which read. "Dear Selena, I have information on the midara you seek that I wish to share with you. Please stop by my palace as soon as is convenient." The letter was signed with a kiss. The swordsmith was making her way along the lightly forested path towards Lady Auphemia's abode. By her side was her girlfriend 2B, who was taking in their surroundings with a mix of bubbling curiosity and extended shock. The android was holding onto Selena's arm, the woman her main point of stability in a world that was entirely new to her.
Back to top Go down
BigNasty

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Selena Vs. Lady Auphemia   Selena Vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyTue Jul 06, 2021 5:33 pm

Still not used to having a girlfriend, Selena was visibly flustered from the simple arm holding as they went down the path.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Selena Vs. Lady Auphemia   Selena Vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyTue Jul 06, 2021 5:38 pm

Normally 2B wouldn't miss such an opportunity to tease her favorite warrior, but right now she was too busy taking everything in to even notice. "Is everything always so green?" She asked, pulling Selena even closer in a protective gesture.
Back to top Go down
BigNasty

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Selena Vs. Lady Auphemia   Selena Vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyTue Jul 06, 2021 5:42 pm

"S-sometimes," Selena informs her girlfriend as the closer hold got her just a bit more flustered, "A-a majority of plants change color throughout the year."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Selena Vs. Lady Auphemia   Selena Vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyTue Jul 06, 2021 5:44 pm

"Who built it all?" The android continued, relaxing a little as she unconsciously rubbed against Selena.
Back to top Go down
BigNasty

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Selena Vs. Lady Auphemia   Selena Vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyTue Jul 06, 2021 5:50 pm

"The answer to that depends on who you ask," Selena says, "But to me, everything that isn't man-made just was formed naturally."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Selena Vs. Lady Auphemia   Selena Vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyTue Jul 06, 2021 5:54 pm

"Formed naturally." 2B repeated, still coming to terms with her status as an outlier. The two finally laid eyes upon Lady Auphemia's palace. A massive edifice of red wood and stone. Almost muted in it's beauty. If they kept following the path they'd find themselves at the massive double doors at the front.
Back to top Go down
BigNasty

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Selena Vs. Lady Auphemia   Selena Vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyTue Jul 06, 2021 5:57 pm

"Come on, let's go meet this informant," Selena said as she continued down the path, trying to clear her mind of how flustered 2B had been making her.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Selena Vs. Lady Auphemia   Selena Vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyTue Jul 06, 2021 6:00 pm

The doors had a large knocker, so far there seemed to be no one around.
Back to top Go down
BigNasty

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Selena Vs. Lady Auphemia   Selena Vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyTue Jul 06, 2021 6:02 pm

Selena used the knocker before she reached for one of her swords. Although she was told she would gain information on the mirada she was searching for, she didn't know how the person she was meeting knew of her or that group, so it was probably best to stay cautious.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Selena Vs. Lady Auphemia   Selena Vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyTue Jul 06, 2021 6:04 pm

The door was soon opened by a woman with long black hair and enormous breasts wearing a tight pink maid uniform. "Hello. How may I serve you?" She asked with a deep curtsey that causes her chest to bounce.
Back to top Go down
BigNasty

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Selena Vs. Lady Auphemia   Selena Vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyTue Jul 06, 2021 6:09 pm

"We are visiting by the request of Lady Auphemia, so don't dally and lead us to her," Selena says, keeping a hand on one of her swords.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Selena Vs. Lady Auphemia   Selena Vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyTue Jul 06, 2021 6:17 pm

"Right away miss." The maid nodded, leading the two inside and deeper into the palace. "I assume you are miss Selena. The mistress wished to meet with you in private." She said, gesturing for Selena to go through a heavy oak door at the end of the hall. "If you would follow me to a sitting room." The maid added, gesturing for 2B to come with her.
Back to top Go down
BigNasty

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Selena Vs. Lady Auphemia   Selena Vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyTue Jul 06, 2021 6:19 pm

"Follow the maid, I'll be out as soon as I get the information," Selena tells 2B before she headed towards and into the room at the end of the hall.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Selena Vs. Lady Auphemia   Selena Vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyTue Jul 06, 2021 6:26 pm

The room was a large study. Along the walls were bookshelves stacked with books, and at a desk in the middle sat a beautiful woman. She had long pig tails, deep blue eyes, plump, lipstick colored lips and was wearing elegant gloves and a dress that showed off.the tops of her prodigious breasts. She looked up with a smile as she spotted the swordsmith. "Judging by the weapons you must be Selena?" She asked as she got to her feet.
Back to top Go down
BigNasty

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Selena Vs. Lady Auphemia   Selena Vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyTue Jul 06, 2021 6:28 pm

"Yes, I am, and you must be Auphemia," Selena says, "Let's get straight to business. How do you know about me and the mirada I am after, and what do you know of the mirada?"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Selena Vs. Lady Auphemia   Selena Vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyTue Jul 06, 2021 6:30 pm

"My network of spies brings me information on a great deal of things you and the midara you seek included." Auphemia explained, holding up a large file full of documents. "I am willing to share this information with you. But I must ask a favor first."
Back to top Go down
BigNasty

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Selena Vs. Lady Auphemia   Selena Vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyTue Jul 06, 2021 6:33 pm

"You didn't mention I needed to fulfill a favor for the information in your letter, but I'll listen to what you want to ask," Selena says, "If this favor seems unfavorable for me, I won't hesitate to take those documents through force."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Selena Vs. Lady Auphemia   Selena Vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyTue Jul 06, 2021 6:38 pm

"I would like to spar with you. It can get a bit boring up here." Lady Auphemia said with a pout, exaggerating her offence at Selena's threat.
Back to top Go down
BigNasty

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Selena Vs. Lady Auphemia   Selena Vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyTue Jul 06, 2021 6:41 pm

"As long as it is just a sparring match and no more, I'll accept," Selena says as she pulls out her katana.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Selena Vs. Lady Auphemia   Selena Vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyTue Jul 06, 2021 6:44 pm

"Win or lose I'll give you the information. But as a little bonus, winner gets to ask one thing of the loser." Auphemia said slyly as she prepared to fight.

Selena: 30 Willpower
Lady Auphemia: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
BigNasty

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Selena Vs. Lady Auphemia   Selena Vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyTue Jul 06, 2021 6:47 pm

Selena went on the attack straight away, thrusting her katana at her sparring partner.

(Piercing Thorn)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Selena Vs. Lady Auphemia   Selena Vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyTue Jul 06, 2021 6:54 pm

(Piercing Thorn -roll 40- Success)
(Tit Pressure -roll 99- Fail)

Selena stabbed the noblewoman with little effort.

Lady Auphemia: 28 Stamina
Back to top Go down
BigNasty

BigNasty

PostSubject: Re: Selena Vs. Lady Auphemia   Selena Vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyTue Jul 06, 2021 6:57 pm

Selena took a half step back before she rushed forward again, aiming for her throat with the back of her katana.

(Silent Lily)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Selena Vs. Lady Auphemia   Selena Vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyTue Jul 06, 2021 7:04 pm

(Silent Lily -roll 35- Fail)
(Evil Eye Temptation -roll 75- Fail)

The lady desperately dodged out of the katana's way.

Lady Auphemia: 28 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Selena Vs. Lady Auphemia   Selena Vs. Lady Auphemia Empty

Back to top Go down

Selena Vs. Lady Auphemia
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next