Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Disney's Hercules the animated series

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zesquid

Zesquid

Disney's Hercules the animated series Empty
PostSubject: Disney's Hercules the animated series   Disney's Hercules the animated series EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 3:04 pm

Character: Aphrodite
Kiss effect: turn nice
Kiss type: blown

So, I have been a long time Disney fan ever since I was a child, and I'm sure a lot of us can share this sentiment. One of my all time favorite Disney creations is their rendition of Hercules, despite the INCREDIBLE mythological inaccuracies. Anyway, there was a quite amusing animated series that spun off from the series about Hercules and his teen years. In one episode, Aphrodite pops in while Hercules is fighting one of Hades' evil minions, and stops the minion by blowing him a kiss that turns him nice. Wish she did that more in the series >3<
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

Disney's Hercules the animated series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disney's Hercules the animated series   Disney's Hercules the animated series EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 11:15 pm

*flips table* SUCCESS!

Around 5:32

Oh it makes me so happy to finally contribute~ ^3^
Back to top Go down

Disney's Hercules the animated series
Page 1 of 1