Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dominic vs Gloryhole

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Dominic vs Gloryhole Empty
PostSubject: Dominic vs Gloryhole   Dominic vs Gloryhole EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 9:58 pm

Dominic was making his way down the road before he was stopped by a voice.

"Halt, fiend!"

The man turned to see a busty blonde in skintight white spandex with openings to reveal her cleavage, and pussy. "I won't let you go any further!"

Dominic: 30 Willpower
Gloryhole: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs Gloryhole   Dominic vs Gloryhole EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 10:03 pm

There's a pause as his attention is drawn away from the map he'd been looking over, pausing at the sight of the...very revealed blonde woman in front of him, face flushing some. "O-oh, uh...but I need to go this way, any reason why you won't let me through?"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs Gloryhole   Dominic vs Gloryhole EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 10:10 pm

"Because you're obviously up to no good!" the blonde said as she puffed out her chest and pointed him. "And I, the hero of midara, Gloryhole, won't let you get away with whatever it is you're planning!"

Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs Gloryhole   Dominic vs Gloryhole EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 10:14 pm

There was a small sigh that escaped as he started to put his map away and reach for the rapier at his hip. "Alright...and I assume there's no peaceful way around this, is there?"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs Gloryhole   Dominic vs Gloryhole EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 10:22 pm

"There is. Just surrender and face your punishment without resisting!" the blonde heroine declared.

Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs Gloryhole   Dominic vs Gloryhole EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 10:24 pm

"Sorry, don't think I can do that..." He'd draw his rapier and prepare himself, for now deciding it best to try and keep on the defensive, be prepared to dodge whatever she may plan to do. "Bring it on then, Glory."

[Dodge]

(I forgot to say it btw but I think this would count as an auto since I gave it a cooldown? I'll make sure to add that to the sheet)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs Gloryhole   Dominic vs Gloryhole EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 10:28 pm

(Dodge- Auto-)
(Lawful Lip Lock -roll [49, 60]- Fail!)

"Then face justice!" Gloryhole cried out as she lunged at him; only for the swordsman to evade her charge.

Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs Gloryhole   Dominic vs Gloryhole EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 10:29 pm

He'd jolt a bit as she lunged at him, prepping his sword and taking a good swing at her when he thought there was an opening after his dodge.

[Basic Attack]
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs Gloryhole   Dominic vs Gloryhole EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 10:39 pm

(Basic Attack -roll 71- Fail!)
(In Bust We Trust -roll 90- Crit Success!)

The blonde in spandex evaded his blade and grabbed his sword arm. The next thing he knew his head was firmly wedge between the heroine's breasts. "Now tell me what perverse thoughts fill that vile head of yours!" she ordered.

Dominic: 29 Willpower + Stunned + (Must reveal a weakness)
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs Gloryhole   Dominic vs Gloryhole EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 10:41 pm

"Oh shi-mmh!" His eyes widened as he spoke before his mind could fully catch up to him and what'd just happened.

"I-I have a hard time pulling away when it comes to kisses!" ...though the fact that he'd revealed that at all willingly left him stunned for a moment.

[Pass because stunned]
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs Gloryhole   Dominic vs Gloryhole EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 10:44 pm

(Lawful Lip Lock -roll 90- Success! Charm -roll 39- Success!)

"Is that so?" Gloryhole asked before she pulled him of her bosom and gave him an intense kiss.

Dominic: 27 Willpower + Stunned
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs Gloryhole   Dominic vs Gloryhole EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 10:47 pm

(sorry to interrupt but there was a slight misread I think, his weakness gives advantage to the attacker, not extra damage, also gives him disadvantage against escaping kiss based binds but that doesn't quite apply rn)

"W-wai-mmh!..." He'd shudder, melting against her before trying to push away and steady himself before going for a full rush of attacks

[Flurry of Blows]
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs Gloryhole   Dominic vs Gloryhole EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 10:53 pm

(I noticed that when I was calculating the damage, but her kiss attack still has a base damage of 2)

(Flurry of Blows -roll 73, 94, 20- 1 Fail, 1 Success, and 1 Crit Success!)

Dominic's sudden offense caught the blonde woman off guards and she could do nothing to defend from his onslaught of attacks.

Dominic: 27 Willpower
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs Gloryhole   Dominic vs Gloryhole EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 10:56 pm

(ahhh ok! Sorry, must've missed that earlier when looking at her stuff, oh! Also, her health didn't change as of me writing this)

Seeing a sort of moment of reprieve, Dom would take a moment to breathe and focus himself, blue sparks running down his body as he brought on his magic. "Ok...g-guess I can't hold back against you..."

[Electrical Infusion]
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs Gloryhole   Dominic vs Gloryhole EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 7:31 pm

(Sorry, that's my bad.)

(Electrical Infusion -roll 49- Fail!)
(Under Assrrest -roll 24- Success! Down -roll 25- Fail!)

Gloryhole turned around, revealing that her costume also left her ass exposed, and hip-checked the man, which shattered his concentration.

Dominic: 26 Willpower
Gloryhole: 28 Stamina
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs Gloryhole   Dominic vs Gloryhole EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 7:39 pm

(Might make infusion an auto thing later on since it already can be broken by most conditions once it's started? What do you think)

His face would flush a bit again at the sight of her bare ass, stumbling back after getting hip checked before rushing forward for another trio of strikes

[Flurry of Blows]
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs Gloryhole   Dominic vs Gloryhole EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 7:43 pm

(I... don't know to be honest.)
(Flurry of Blows -roll 10, 48, 73- 1 Success, 1 Fail, and 1 Crit Success!)

Dominic's sword cut into the blonde beauty's back before she could turn around and face him again.

Gloryhole: 26 Stamina
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs Gloryhole   Dominic vs Gloryhole EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 7:44 pm

(I'll ask around later on I guess, see if I can't get second opinions or not)

Taking another step closer, he'd go in for another strike, wanting to keep the pressure on her

[Basic Strike]
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs Gloryhole   Dominic vs Gloryhole EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 7:51 pm

(Basic Attack -roll 2- Crit Success!)

The swordsman kept attacking relentlessly, giving his opponent no chance to recover from his assault.

Gloryhole: 25 Stamina
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs Gloryhole   Dominic vs Gloryhole EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 7:54 pm

(damn, shocked with my luck tonight!)

Slowly starting to get a little more confident, he'd steady himself and go in for another trio of attacks, he couldn't let up, couldn't give her a chance to act.

[Flurry of Blows]
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs Gloryhole   Dominic vs Gloryhole EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 7:56 pm

(Flurry of Blows -roll 78, 76, 68- 3 Success!)
(Gloryhole -roll 39- Fail!)

"You fiend!" the heroine called out as the man continued to strike at her unprotected back.

Gloryhole: 22 Stamina
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs Gloryhole   Dominic vs Gloryhole EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 7:59 pm

He'd go for another quick strike, admittedly starting to push his luck a little bit, at risk of overextending by now.

[Basic Strike]
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs Gloryhole   Dominic vs Gloryhole EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 8:01 pm

(Basic Strike -roll 52- Success!)
(Lawful Lip Lock -roll [38, 49]- Success! Charm -roll 53- Fail!)

Dominic managed to strike her again, but Gloryhole finally managed to turn around and pulled the swordsman into a kiss.

Dominic: 24 Willpower
Gloryhole: 21 Stamina
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs Gloryhole   Dominic vs Gloryhole EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 8:03 pm

He'd jolt as their lips met again, shuddering faintly against her before pulling back, taking a moment to try and steady himself, catch his breath. "Y...you're good at that...admittedly..."

[Dodge]
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs Gloryhole   Dominic vs Gloryhole EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 8:07 pm

(Dodge -Auto-)
(In Bust We Trust -roll [55, 94]- Fail!)

"Good enough to make you surrender?" Gloryhole asked as she lunged at him, but the man managed to evade her grasp.

Dominic: 24 Willpower
Gloryhole: 21 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs Gloryhole   Dominic vs Gloryhole Empty

Back to top Go down

Dominic vs Gloryhole
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next