Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test vs. The Queenpin

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Test vs. The Queenpin Empty
PostSubject: Test vs. The Queenpin   Test vs. The Queenpin EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 8:42 pm

Test was wandering down a side street in a simple yet bustling market town, rife with newly founded businesses offering goods services of any and all kinds. Money and people were everywhere, save for this one street seeming oddly quiet. Suddenly, a tall and well-endowed woman stepped from the shadows and stood in Test's way.

"Well, well, what's a guy like you doing here all alone?" The Queenpin asked Test, doing her best to hide her intentions, at least for now.

Test: 30 Willpower
Queenpin: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. The Queenpin   Test vs. The Queenpin EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 8:46 pm

"Looking around mostly." Test admitted. Not sure what this woman wanted.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. The Queenpin   Test vs. The Queenpin EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 8:53 pm

"That's all well and good, but you REALLY ought to be careful. This town can be pretty dangerous, all kinds of undesirables out to hurt and rob people like you. But, you're in luck, for a modest fee, I can offer you some 'protection'" the Queenpin recited, as though she practiced it in the mirror. The words themselves seemed genuine, but her tone and body language gave the impression that it was her who was the undesirable looking to rob Test.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. The Queenpin   Test vs. The Queenpin EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 8:55 pm

"I think I'll be fine." Test said, hoisting his halberd. He didn't need any ruffians "protection".
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. The Queenpin   Test vs. The Queenpin EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 9:00 pm

The Queenpin giggled to herself. That spiel never worked but it was always worth seeing how they would react. "Don't worry, it's more fun this way anyway. I'll show you why no one in this town can say 'no' to me", the Queenpin declared, standing tall and poising for a fight.

Queenpin: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. The Queenpin   Test vs. The Queenpin EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 9:03 pm

Test sighed. He has no idea why this woman was picking a fight with him. But he would oblige her nonetheless. He drew his polearm and prepared to fight.

River Stance
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. The Queenpin   Test vs. The Queenpin EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 9:08 pm

Test- River Stance (45,60) Succes
Queenpin- Criminal Impression (95,95) Crit Fail

The Queenpin tried marching up to Test, but got batted away by his Halberd, which started to irritate her. "You have some nerve thinking you can come onto my turf and brandish a weapon at me!" She roared, as she started getting more serious.

Queenpin: 28 Stamina

(I'm not sure what kind of effect applies from the Crit Fail here, if any)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. The Queenpin   Test vs. The Queenpin EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 9:15 pm

(Some DM's have it deal one damage to the person who got the Crit fail. Some DM's have it inflict off-balance which causes the next attack against them to auto hit. What you do is up to you.)

"You have nerve to attack an armed adventure." Test shot back. Swinging again.

Old Reliable
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. The Queenpin   Test vs. The Queenpin EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 9:23 pm

Test- Old Reliable (25) Fail
Queenpin- Criminal Impression (4) Crit Success

The Queenpin headed right for Test again, but this time she nimbly evaded his attack and got in real close, a fraction of an inch from kissing him. "I've made dozens of adventurers fall for me, they all had a weakness I could exploit. Makes me wonder what your's could be?" She spoke in a sultry tone, fishing for an answer and Test couldn't refuse.

Test: 29 Willpower, Stunned, must reveal at least 1 weakness
Queenpin: 27 Stamina, 2 stacks of Pressure

(I'll have the Crit Fails inflict 1 damage to whoever does the fail.)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. The Queenpin   Test vs. The Queenpin EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 9:26 pm

"I love boobs. Being hypnotized. Maids. And when multiple woman compete to best seduce me." Test admitted without thinking. Overwhelmed by her sheer force of personality.

Stunned
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. The Queenpin   Test vs. The Queenpin EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 9:30 pm

Test- Stunned
Queenpin- Busty Proposition (Auto)

"Now, THAT sounds like a good time. What do you say we forget this squabble and have some fun? My and my girls are more than capable of giving you a night worth the money"

The Queenpin teased and tempted Test as she pulled on her shirt showing him even more cleavage and directing his eyes to her impressive rack.

Test: 27 Willpower, Disadvantage (1 turn)
Queenpin: 27 Stamina, 4 stacks of Pressure

(Test still has that weakness that makes Breast attacks auto hit, right?)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. The Queenpin   Test vs. The Queenpin EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 9:33 pm

(Yes. Although if you're trying to get an idea as to how balanced the Queenpin is than you might want to ignore it. Auto hit is very strong.)

"N-no." Test stammered. Trying to push her away with the hilt of his halberd.

(Charge)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. The Queenpin   Test vs. The Queenpin EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 9:35 pm

(That's a good point, I'll just give her Boob attacks Advantage, then. Also, I don't see "Charge" in Test's movelist so idk what it does)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. The Queenpin   Test vs. The Queenpin EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 9:37 pm

(Sounds good to me. Also I meant to write Rush. My mistake.)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. The Queenpin   Test vs. The Queenpin EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 9:43 pm

Test- Rush (23, 86) Fail
Queenpin- Business Booty (76,84) Success

The Queenpin once again got around Test's halberd, lending credence to her claim that she has experience taking down Adventurers. This time, she took advantage by backing her booty right into Test's crotch and giving him a good grinding. After Test had a proper sample of her ass, the Queenpin stepped away and turned around with a confident grin. "I know you said you're into tits, but you gotta admit my ass is as good as they come, too."

Test: 25 Willpower
Queenpin: 27 Stamina, Advantage, 5 stacks of Pressure
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. The Queenpin   Test vs. The Queenpin EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 9:45 pm

Test glared at her. A angry look trying to cover up how pleasurable that was. He took up a defensive stance once more.

River Stance
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. The Queenpin   Test vs. The Queenpin EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 9:50 pm

Test- River Stance (71,98)
Queenpin- Thigh Command (Stunned)

The Queenpin got too cocky, and stumbled right into Test's halberd, stifling her approach again. "Owowow! *sigh* at least you're making this exciting, I'll give you that." The Queenpin still held a smirk, she knew she was far from done.

Test: 25 Willpower
Queenpin: 25 Stamina, 5 stacks of Pressure
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. The Queenpin   Test vs. The Queenpin EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 9:51 pm

"You'll find that I'm a lot to handle." Test said confidently as he continued to keep her at bay.

Repel
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. The Queenpin   Test vs. The Queenpin EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 9:57 pm

Test- Repel (1) Crit Fail
Queenpin- Grunt Help (Auto)

Test waited and watched for the Queenpin's next move, but only ended up staring as she took a dramatic pose and whistled, an impressively loud whistle as well. In moments, a shorter and less well endowed woman came running from behind the Queenpin, her matching outfit a sign of her loyalty.

"You're absolutely right, stud. So I hope you won't mind if I call for help from my other girls." She then turned to her subordinate and took a commanding tone. "This guy is trespassing and not paying the toll. He has a thing for tits. Let's take care of him, yeah?" Her subordinate silently nodded then turned to Test, a fire in her eyes.

Test: 24 Willpower
Queenpin: 25 Stamina
Grunt: 5 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. The Queenpin   Test vs. The Queenpin EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 9:58 pm

Test groaned in an annoyance. The last thing he needed was to be overwhelmed by sheer numbers. He aimed a big swing towards the newcomer.

Overwhelm (on Grunt)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. The Queenpin   Test vs. The Queenpin EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 10:05 pm

Test- Overwhelm on Grunt (29) Fail
Queenpin- Invasive Smooch (91) Crit Fail
Grunt- Boob based Basic Attack (68,14) Crit Success

The Queenpin looked to make the first move on Test, but Test ran right past her, making her trip and bump her knee. As she was thankful no one noticed this, the Grunt dodged Test's attack, grabbing his head and pulling it into her chest, squishing her boobs against his face. Her bra size wasn't as huge as the Queenpin's, but their softness still left their mark on Test by the time the Grunt let go. "The boss isn't the only one who can make a man swoon, honey." The Grunt taunted

Test: 22 Willpower, Stunned
Queenpin: 24 Stamina, 1 stack of Pressure
Grunt: 5 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. The Queenpin   Test vs. The Queenpin EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 10:06 pm

Test stumbled back from the boob hug with a dumb grin on his face. His mind still recovering from the softness of her cleavage.

Stunned
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. The Queenpin   Test vs. The Queenpin EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 10:13 pm

Test- Stunned
Queenpin- Busty Proposition (13,54) Success
Grunt- Boob based Basic Attack (7,15) Crit Fail

"Oh, please, if you like her rack that much, wait until you get a taste of what I can do to you." the Queenpin offered, somewhat jealous of the effect her subordinate had on the adventurer. She made another show with her breasts, rocking them slowly up and down as if she was titfucking the air, and Test got an eyeful of it. The Grunt attempted a similar trick, but she got no attention, and felt her self esteem sting a little from it.

Test: 20 Willpower, Disadvantage
Queenpin: 24 Stamina, 3 stacks of Pressure
Grunt: 4 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. The Queenpin   Test vs. The Queenpin EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 10:16 pm

Test stared at the Queenpins chest for several seconds. Fantasizing about her hypnotizing him with that gentle bouncing motion. But he managed to pull himself together long enough to throw another attack at the grunt.

Overwhelm (On Grunt)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. The Queenpin   Test vs. The Queenpin EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 10:21 pm

Test- Overwhelm (67, 28) Fail
Queenpin- Invasive Smooch (80) Success
Grunt- Boob based Auto Attack (97,57) Fail

Test made another run for the Grunt, but the Queenpin stepped in his way and caught his arm. She yanked him close and smooched him right on the cheek, leaving a big, red lipstick print. "Sorry, hun, but part of the job is protecting my people. You understand. " she said as she let go of Test's arm. The Grunt looked on with renewed confidence in her boss.

Test: 18 Willpower
Queenpin: 24 Stamina, 5 stacks of Pressure
Grunt: 4 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. The Queenpin   Test vs. The Queenpin Empty

Back to top Go down

Test vs. The Queenpin
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next