Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Altrea, the Sole Survivor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Altrea, the Sole Survivor Empty
PostSubject: Altrea, the Sole Survivor   Altrea, the Sole Survivor EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 10:38 pm

High atop a particular mountain range, there once lived a proud tribe of black draconids. They kept to themselves, mostly, and their blood lent them long lifespans and hardy constitutions. Identifiable by the scales on their arms, legs, neck and back; anyone who knows of the draconids would recognize them from only a glance of their renowned scales. Unfortunately, plague struck them 12 years ago, and their isolated tribe all but succumbed to the cruel whim of nature. One of their number fled the tribe in search of help, and although her absence spared her life, she returned to find her people gone.

That survivor is named Altrea, and she has remained at that mountaintop ever since. She buried her kin, gathered their valuables, and erected a lavish shrine in their memory. She guards this shrine zealously and ferociously, feeling her life's purpose is to safeguard it. She is normally better natured, but her solitude and self-imposed burden have made her irritable and unforgiving. This is reflected in the tales told by adventurers foolish enough to climb her mountain. Tales that tell of a black dragon weaving hellish lightning, banishing any intruders from the mountain.

Appearance

Altrea wears no clothing, as was custom for her people. She stands at a typical height, a inch or two over 5 and a half feet tall. Her midnight scales are magnificent to behold, their luster is proof of how healthy and strong Altrea keeps herself. However, even more magnificent for some would be her womanly features. Her assets are average sized, but her curves are brilliantly proportioned and her skin that isn't covered by scales is smooth and supple. Just as you're probably staring at her, she glares right back at you with piercing green eyes, half hidden by her bangs that match her scales.

Abilities

Passives

Black Lightning: The scales of a black draconid generate and emit a unique energy that manifests as some kind of black electricity. It's nearly harmless to inanimate objects, but to living creatures, it interferes with their nervous system, causing both pain and pleasure. Experienced draconids can manipulate their lightning to specifically invoke either reaction, and Altrea is no exception. Altrea's energy isn't particularly lethal, but prolonged exposure can severely affect the victim's wherewithal, and any exposure is sure to cause a strong stimulation. Althea prefers to inflict pleasure, as she finds it more effective in subduing uninvited guests who won't turn back from her threats alone.

Altrea's attacks can inflict stacks of Blight on the target. Once the target has 4 stacks of Blight, they become Blighted for their next two actions. Those who are Blighted have all effects of their actions besides damage nullified, even upon Critical Successes. Black draconid heritage is the only known defense against Blight. Note, once a target has been Blighted, they cannot be inflicted with more stacks of Blight until they are no longer Blighted. (Basically a measure so she can't Blight you so much you spend more time Blighted than not)

Keen Observations: Altrea is experienced and wise, and carefully watches her target's every reaction. She adjusts her strategy to most effectively ensure her victory.

If any of Altrea's attacks land and are affected by a weakness, Altrea will learn of the weakness and make greater efforts to abuse that weakness.

Moves

Dragon Shock: "Turn back, trespassers!" Altrea's scales glow as she generates energy, bending it into a harsh bolt of lightning hurled right at her target.

Standard roll. Deals 2 damage and inflicts 2 stacks of Blight.

Mythical Magnificence: "Are you becoming infatuated with me? Foolish..." Noticing her opponent gazing at her body, she alights her scales and poses for her audience. Any who take in the view develop even further lust for her.

Standard roll. Rolls against all opponents. Deals 2 damage and inflicts Disadvantage for their next turn.

Dragon Breath: "Be a slave to your desires, let yourself falter." Altrea blows her opponent a kiss instilled with her energy. The display of the kiss and the surge of her lightning leave them shuddering with longing.

Standard roll. Deals 1 damage, inflicts 2 stacks of Blight, and Fascinates the target.

Dragon Claw: "You will never get past me" Altrea closes in on her target and traces along their skin with her fingertips. Her energy floods into every spot she touches, causing even this simple contact to leave a devastating reaction.

Standard roll. Deals 3 damage. Inflicts 1 stack of Blight.

Predatory Dragon: "Weakling. Now, how shall I finish you off?" As her opponent suffers from the effects of her lightning, Altrea forces them to the ground and demands to know their weakness. Their judgement impaired by being Blighted, the victim confesses without hesitation.

Only usable when the target has Blighted. Standard roll. Deals 1 damage, inflicts Downed. The target must reveal at least 1 weakness.

Anything for Victory: "Let's get this over with, I will break your will, yet." Altrea resorts to more typical sexual favors. She uses her naturally fine body to good effect, her skills at pleasure don't seem to have faded in her isolation.

Standard roll. Deals 2 damage. Randomly chooses between kisses, breasts, legs, or ass to pleasure the victim. If Altrea knows the target's weakness, this move will always exploit that weakness. If this move succeeds on a Downed target, they become Bound for 2 damage a turn.

Dragon Rage: "You will PAY for this!" Altrea's instincts boil over as her body is enveloped by her lightning. She lets loose a terrible roar, then throws her entire body at her target with overwhelming power.

Only usable at 1/3 Willpower or less and only usable once per battle. Rolls with Advantage. Deals 4 damage and inflicts 4 stacks of Blight. (Fancy way to say you just get Blighted.)

(Okay, I think she's ready. Let me know if you want to face her.)

Last edited by AggronStrong on Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:53 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Altrea, the Sole Survivor   Altrea, the Sole Survivor EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 6:40 pm

oooh, I wouldn't mind taking her on when she's good to go! Seems interesting so far!
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Altrea, the Sole Survivor   Altrea, the Sole Survivor EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 11:20 pm

For sure, you'll be first in line when she's done.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Altrea, the Sole Survivor   Altrea, the Sole Survivor EmptySat Aug 21, 2021 9:54 am

Added some new moves, she's almost done, next time I get around to her should be enough.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Altrea, the Sole Survivor   Altrea, the Sole Survivor EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 10:50 pm

She's ready to go. Let me know if you want me to DM her for you.
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Altrea, the Sole Survivor   Altrea, the Sole Survivor EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 10:56 pm

I'd love to play against her!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Altrea, the Sole Survivor   Altrea, the Sole Survivor Empty

Back to top Go down

Altrea, the Sole Survivor
Page 1 of 1