Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sasha, the Lipstick Tester

Go down 
+3
Nereus_Kruz
forest Assasin
AggronStrong
7 posters
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Sasha, the Lipstick Tester Empty
PostSubject: Sasha, the Lipstick Tester   Sasha, the Lipstick Tester EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 8:47 pm

Introduction

Sasha is a midara with an affinity and love for kissing people. Her dreams may as well have come true when she was hired by a company that produces makeup to test their new line of potent lipsticks, designed to be so high quality and feel so good that one smeared by them would think they were drugged. Sasha assures everyone that they are, in fact, made 'ethically and naturally'. She tests this lipstick to see what kind of effect it has on people that are kissed by it, and reports her results to her employer. In return, she gets a salary and all the lipstick she could ever want.

The way she goes about these tests makes her quite a nuisance at times, as she will do almost anything. Her favorite methods are kissing booths and ambushing adventurers. Yet, she can get quite creative as she continues on, armed with her exceptional lips, a seemingly infinite supply of lipstick, and a mighty urge to share with others the pleasures of kissing.

Appearance

Sasha's looks are mostly unremarkable; she is about average height at 5 feet 7 inches, a lean build, modest assets, medium length blonde hair, fair skin, and green eyes. What is remarkable are her lips; they are big, soft, plump, pouty, and they are perfect for kissing, smacking, and showing off with or without lipstick. Even without her experimental lipsticks, she is a downright hazard to anyone with a fetish for lips or kissing.

Abilities

Passives:

Experimental Lipstick: Sasha's lipstick comes in many shades, each shade inflicting a different effect on whoever is smeared with them. Sasha seems immune to their effects, whether naturally or by an acquired resistance, no one can tell.

Sasha always has a different color of lipstick on. She leaves lipstick marks on her opponents as she kisses them, and every time her opponent gets 3 marks of lipstick, they will be impacted by an effect that varies based on the lipstick color. Her opponents can attempt to wipe any marks off of themselves, but it takes their turn and a roll to do so.

Red: Instills a passionate and direct pleasure in the victim. When the victim builds up 3 Marks, they take 2 damage.

Pink: Instills a sweet and alluring pleasure in the victim. 3 Marks of Pink leaves the victim Fascinated.

Purple: Instills a bold and dominating pleasure in the victim. 3 Marks of Purple leaves the victim at Disadvantage for 2 turns.

Green: Instills a melting and intoxicating pleasure in the victim. 3 Marks of Green inflicts a condition that deals 1 damage every turn for 3 turns.

Blue: Instills a pleasure that leaves the victim feeling weak and vulnerable. 3 Marks of Blue reduces the victim's defense by 1 for 3 turns.

Just say the word: Sasha loves taking requests, as long as they involve her lips or lipstick. She will dutifully service her victim however they want.

If Sasha's opponent makes any request of her, or otherwise lets her know what they want her to do, as long as it involves her lips or lipstick, her next action will fulfill their wishes and be an Auto Success. For example, asking for a particular shade of lipstick, or wishing to be kissed in a certain place.

Moves:

Fresh Application: "Let's try this color, I promise it's just as good as the last." Sasha makes a show of applying a new shade of lipstick to her lips. Anyone with even a hint of lipstick fetish will feel their heart race at the sight.

Standard roll. Deals 1 damage on Success. Regardless of the result of the roll, the color of lipstick Sasha is wearing will change, and her next successful attack that leaves a Mark will leave 1 additional Mark.

SMOOCH: "Come on, pucker up!" Sasha wraps her arms around her victim and smooches them right on the lips, giving them a direct feel of her delightful kisses.

Standard roll. Deals 2 damage and leaves 1 Mark.

Peck, peck: "Oh, you have the most kissable cheeks, come here!" Sasha moves to plant a kiss on each of her opponent's cheeks, staining each of them with lipstick.

2 rolls. Deals 1 damage and leaves 1 Mark for each Success.

Lovely Show: "They look amazing, don't they? So plump and kissable." Sasha leans forward and gives her victim a show, blowing them a kiss and/or smacking her wet lips at them. There's no particular direct effect, but she may infatuate you with simply the view.

Standard roll. Deals 1 damage and inflicts Charmed.

Rigorous Testing: "I wonder what will give out first, the lipstick or you?" Sasha pulls her victim into a tight hug and peppers their entire face with her lips. If they don't get away, their entire face will be drowned in lipstick marks.

Standard roll. Deals 1 damage, leaves 1 Mark, and inflicts Bound. Bound victims take 1 damage and receive 1 Mark every turn.

Lewd Application: "I'm sure it will look great on you, too." Sasha seizes her victim, and forcefully applies one of her shades of lipstick to their lips. When she is done, they will have a lovely coat to show off (and be overwhelmed by the effects the lipstick has on anyone who isn't Sasha.).

Standard roll. Deals 1 damage and leaves 3 Marks.

Special Experiment:"Let's see how good it feels down here~" Sasha removes her victims pants and underwear and kisses them directly on their genitals. The direct stimulation would leave anyone reeling.

Standard roll. Deals 3 damage and leaves 1 Mark. Only usable when the target is at half Willpower or less.

Booth Assistance: "Can you help me for just a moment?" Sasha sits her victim down at her kissing booth, if it is nearby. A few onlookers of the opposite gender of her victim will step up and affectionately smooch the new booth employee.

3 rolls. Deals 1 damage for each Success and inflicts Charmed if there are any Successes.

Closing

My attempt at the obligatory kissy Midara. I would love any feedback or ideas for her moves, ESPECIALLY new ideas on shades of lipstick she can use. I'm more than happy to run her for anyone, and she's also free to use for anyone.

Last edited by AggronStrong on Sat Sep 11, 2021 4:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Sasha, the Lipstick Tester   Sasha, the Lipstick Tester EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 4:29 pm

Great work i cant wait to have a try

Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Sasha, the Lipstick Tester   Sasha, the Lipstick Tester EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 6:16 pm

Really cool midara! And about new shades, a green one could work as a poison, giving a DoT effect when the opponent gets three marks
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sasha, the Lipstick Tester   Sasha, the Lipstick Tester EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 7:06 pm

Nereus_Kruz wrote:
Really cool midara! And about new shades, a green one could work as a poison, giving a DoT effect when the opponent gets three marks

I love that idea, I'll add it right away.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Sasha, the Lipstick Tester   Sasha, the Lipstick Tester EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 8:28 pm

Although i'm not much of a guy for forced application of lipstick, this wahmen looks pretty good..... and that's totaly not because i made a fucking broken character with an infusion mechanic.

Yeah, besides the praise i don't have much, tho.

Also i have 0 space for more DMing (cuz stupid time), but i could help you test her out and see if you are confortable with her machanics.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Sasha, the Lipstick Tester   Sasha, the Lipstick Tester EmptySat Sep 11, 2021 3:53 pm

Wow I really like this idea. Would really love to face off against her one day.
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Sasha, the Lipstick Tester   Sasha, the Lipstick Tester EmptySat Oct 02, 2021 2:41 pm

Ohhh my, I'd love to give this one a shot whenever you have time...
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Sasha, the Lipstick Tester   Sasha, the Lipstick Tester EmptySun Oct 03, 2021 5:41 am

I would love to face her sometime.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasha, the Lipstick Tester   Sasha, the Lipstick Tester EmptyTue Oct 12, 2021 9:23 am

I'd love to Rp against her sometime.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sasha, the Lipstick Tester   Sasha, the Lipstick Tester Empty

Back to top Go down

Sasha, the Lipstick Tester
Page 1 of 1