Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hip-pie

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Hip-pie Empty
PostSubject: Hip-pie   Hip-pie EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 5:48 pm

A woman wearing a tie-dyed shirt that barely comes down to her shapely hips.

Abilities:

All Natural Gas: "Take a good whiff of this." The Hip-pie let's out a foul smelling fart that makes her opponent's head spin. (Deals 1 damage and has a chance to inflict Disadvantage for 1 turn)

Earthen Sole: "Be one with Mother Earth" The Hip-pie knocks her opponent down and starts wiping her bare dirty feet on them. (Deals 2 Damage.)

Peaceful Kiss: "Just give peace a chance." The Hip-pie gently kisses her target, forcing them to relax. (Deals 2 Damage. Chance to lower attack for 1 turn.)

Kissing High: "Like, isn't this just the greatest?" The Hip-pie gives her target an intense kiss that makes them feel light headed. (Deals 2 Damage. Chance to Inflict
Charmed)

Dancing Colors: "Enjoy the show." The hip-pie begins to dance, causing the mess of colors one her clothes to swirl and sway hypnotically.  (Inflicts Fascinated)

Fly the Flag: "Freedom." The Hip-pie lifts up her shirt, flashing her bare tits at her target. (Deals 1 Damage. Chance to Inflict Off Balance)

Snug Prison(??? Follow Up): "Got you." The Hip-pie pulls her target's head into her boobs and lowers her shirt, trapping them in her clothing. (Deals 2 Damage and Inflicts Bind.

Heavy Hips:  The Hip-Pie hip checks her target, knocking them off of their feet. (Deals 1 Damage and Inflicts Downed)

Hip Pie: "Eat up." The Hip-pie sits her big ass down on her opponent's face. (Deals 2 Damage and inflicts Bind. Only usable on Downed Opponents)

Mind Blowing Bottom: "Check this out!" The Hip-pie smacks her behind, causing it it jiggle enticingly.( Deals 1 Damage to all enemies. Chance to individually stun each of them)

Psychadelic(Finsher): "Feel the love, man." The Hip-pie forces her worn down foe to take a an hallucinogenic drug, that makes them experience multiple midara having their way with them.

---

Been awhile since I made something new, so I decided to make this.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Hip-pie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hip-pie   Hip-pie EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 8:26 pm

She looks fun. I would love to face her.
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

Hip-pie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hip-pie   Hip-pie EmptyMon Oct 18, 2021 9:15 pm

Ooh I'd love to take this one on sometime!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hip-pie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hip-pie   Hip-pie Empty

Back to top Go down

Hip-pie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Original Content :: Character/Enemy creations-
Jump to: