Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Project L

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

Project L Empty
PostSubject: Project L   Project L EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 3:40 am

Project L is a fighting game that Riot (the makers of League of Legends) is currently working on. They have come out with some new gameplay and it includes Ahri! If you have played League before, or seen Ahri's kiss/charm attack (Or just look over to the left really quick and see who is in my profile picture lol), then you have to be as hyped as I am that Project L will contain some kind of kiss attack for Ahri to have. In the new video shown here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hugGCZon3I

Whenever you tag Ahri in, she will do her attack and before she leaves, she will blow a kiss and then leave off the screen. You can see this at 1:15, 1:34, and 1:38. As this is still being created and is nowhere near completed (they don't even have a release date in mind) her animations are pretty unpolished and there is no heart animation that plays from the kiss.

Hopefully in future updates, they will show off more of Ahri and give us a nice glimpse of her charming ways.

DNHumanBeing

Project L Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project L   Project L EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 4:07 am

Yo, speaking about League:

Ruined King might also have a kiss "attack" for Ahri, i'll look inside there for yall lot.

andy010118 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Project L
Page 1 of 1