Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dragonmaid Château

Go down 
+5
Nereus_Kruz
Lilytrice
herwillingslave
forest Assasin
Warrior of Darkness
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Dragonmaid Château Empty
PostSubject: Dragonmaid Château   Dragonmaid Château EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 2:30 am

Dragonmaid Château Dragon11
A lovely Château on the off-skirts of a tranquil town. Many people who approached it came back talking wonders about the residents of the manor. A group of lovely dragon kin ladies that will treat any visitor as a VIP in a world of pleasure for those who play their little game, no one knows what the prize is for the lucky winner as no one has been able to resist the charms of the lovely maids…

The Game
The Dragonmaid Château is divided into several rooms with several encounters depending on the order in which the players visit said rooms. Sometimes, some rooms might be empty, other times they might find one of the lovely maids, sometimes two, etc. No one knows what will happen behind each door: fight, events, games, nothing. Anything could happen.

Those who wish to win the game and claim the amazing prize for themselves must prove themselves to the maids by passing a bunch of activities for 3 days. The game will take place within the château grounds.

The areas available are: Reception Hall, Kitchen, Living Room, Garden, Dining Room, Bedrooms, Nurse’s Office, Cellar and Attic.

The different time at which the players visit the rooms will make so different maids or events can happen in them. The four time zones are: Morning, Afternoon, Evening and Midnight

The Maids
Hara, the Headmistress.
Dragonmaid Château House_11

The leader of the band of dragon kin maids. Calm, collected and intelligent. She’s the one that designed the game for the amusement of her fellow maids and her dear guests and players.

Her games and challenges usually involve puzzles and wit tests (This doesn’t mean that she’s against some sensual fun and she’s really good at it.)

Sylvia, the Chambermaid.
Dragonmaid Château Chambe10

Usually can be found tidying up the bedrooms, Sylvia knows her ways around the beds, good enough that if she finds you fancy, she’ll offer you a night that you won’t forget.

Her games are all based on will and resistance. She’s usually the one that the lucky guests have to blame for their defeat… Or they would if they weren’t so infatuated with her charms to do so.

Rosa, the Nurse.
Dragonmaid Château Nurse_10

Rosa is the one in charge of taking care of the guests when the other maids play too rough. She's a kind and caring woman who treats Philia like a little sister.

Her games and events are mostly in favor of the players and winning it, which is pretty easy, will always end up with the players completely healed and ready to keep going (Unless she feels naughty…)

Philia, the Laundry Maid.
Dragonmaid Château Laundr10

Philia is a cheerful and energetic girl, the youngest of the maids and the only one who's games will never include anything lewd. She enjoys being lazy and running away from work to take a nap, either in one of the rooms that Sylvia prepared or at the nurse office with Rosa.

Her games are usually childlike ones like a game of hide and seek, tag, cards, etc.

Ori, the Parlor Maid.
Dragonmaid Château Parlor10

Ori is, perhaps, the most strong headed of the maids. She's usually collected and polite but she's also quick to lose her temper. When she does, she usually turns from servicial to sadistic.

Her games can vary depending not only on her mood but also if she's angry or calm, ranging from mere games of luck, to test of will, to even plain and simple sadistic displays.

Ruby, the Kitchen Maid.
Dragonmaid Château Kitche10

Ruby is a great cook, her secret ingredient? Tons of love. Many players have fallen in love with her because of that because, in case it's not obvious yet, it's not the classic "love is the secret ingredient", it is actual love magic added to her dishes.

Ruby's games are mainly an all you can eat buffet or, if you want to try and impress her, a cooking show off, usually harder to pass but, if successful, grants bigger rewards than the buffet.

The Final Challenge
Only for those with the will and skills to resist the maids' charms. The unbeaten challenge. The real deal. A gauntlet of sensual battles against all the maids one after another (except Philia who, at this point, will usually be taking a nap).

The real challenge behind the maids' game. A chain of three battles: first, Rosa and Ori, second, Sylvia and Ruby and, last but not least, Hara.

Each battle will have the maids using their charms to the max of their capabilities and, in case of reaching Hara's battle, the Headmistress is able to call upon her fellow maids for additional support.

The difficulty of this challenge will depend on the number of players tackling it at once. Each maid, except Hara, will have different amounts of HP based on the number of players: 15 against 1, 30 against 2 and 45 against 3.

Final Notes.
This is a little idea that I came up with a random evening, those who knows about certain card game will probably recognize the source of inspiration for this. This little adventure game is meant to be played either solo or with a party of 3 players max.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

Dragonmaid Château Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragonmaid Château   Dragonmaid Château EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 5:51 am

Sounds really funny , i would like to have a try

herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Dragonmaid Château Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragonmaid Château   Dragonmaid Château EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 6:32 am

I would love to try this sometime. I have used theirs deck before and this would be a lot of fun.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Dragonmaid Château Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragonmaid Château   Dragonmaid Château EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 6:59 am

I'd love to try this after all my current rps! this sounds so fun!
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

Dragonmaid Château Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragonmaid Château   Dragonmaid Château EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 7:52 am

this sounds really fun, not going to lie, it would be cool if alex could try his luck in the dragon's castle, if you don't mind
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Dragonmaid Château Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragonmaid Château   Dragonmaid Château EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 8:01 am

Glad you guys like it. At the moment I have a pretty long waiting line and the early access of FFIXV isn't going to help at all. So it might be a while before the first run of this adventure can begin. What I can do for now is write down your names and add the runs to the waiting list. As said in the main post, this adventure can be played solo or in teams of up to 3 players. So tell me if you want to go in solo or make teams and I'll write it down. Once I'm done with the expansion's main story I'll work as fast as I can to trimm down the list so this adventures can begin.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Dragonmaid Château Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragonmaid Château   Dragonmaid Château EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 8:17 am

Team's sound fun! im down to team as any of my 3 characters
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Dragonmaid Château Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragonmaid Château   Dragonmaid Château EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 8:34 am

Send me the team compositions by pm once you guys have decided.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

Dragonmaid Château Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragonmaid Château   Dragonmaid Château EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 11:54 am

*peeeeks*

Yo, this looks pretty fun. Permission to throw my hat into the ring, so to speak?
Back to top Go down
Present

Dragonmaid Château Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragonmaid Château   Dragonmaid Château EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 7:47 pm

I would also love to be part of the next party with an open slot.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Dragonmaid Château Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragonmaid Château   Dragonmaid Château EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 2:25 am

I have written down the names and the teams. Also Present, check your pms.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Dragonmaid Château Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragonmaid Château   Dragonmaid Château EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 3:07 am

This looks like tons of fun. Maybe when the other teams are done I can give it a solo run. Unless a team has an open spot. No rush, though, you can put me in the back of the queue.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Dragonmaid Château Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragonmaid Château   Dragonmaid Château EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 3:48 am

AggronStrong wrote:
This looks like tons of fun. Maybe when the other teams are done I can give it a solo run. Unless a team has an open spot. No rush, though, you can put me in the back of the queue.

Sent you a pm.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

Dragonmaid Château Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragonmaid Château   Dragonmaid Château EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 11:35 am

Feyrel could do this, if a party needs a healer, otherwise, i probably rather have him sleep somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Dragonmaid Château Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragonmaid Château   Dragonmaid Château EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 11:50 am

DNHumanBeing wrote:
Feyrel could do this, if a party needs a healer, otherwise, i probably rather have him sleep somewhere.

Right now there are no parties open (I think). But if you want to have a party run and find one, let me know and I'll write you down on the waiting list.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

Dragonmaid Château Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragonmaid Château   Dragonmaid Château EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 12:08 pm

Warrior of Darkness wrote:
DNHumanBeing wrote:

Right now there are no parties open (I think). But if you want to have a party run and find one, let me know and I'll write you down on the waiting list.

Nah, i was more offering assistence than trying to start something.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Dragonmaid Château Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragonmaid Château   Dragonmaid Château EmptyMon Mar 28, 2022 5:47 pm

Would someone be able to run this for me?
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Dragonmaid Château Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragonmaid Château   Dragonmaid Château EmptyMon Mar 28, 2022 11:19 pm

herwillingslave wrote:
Would someone be able to run this for me?
I apologize but, unless it's stated on the main post, my creations are not free to use. Although I would ask for a little patience as I'm going through the waiting list in order, some people asked me via dm instead of here. If I recall correctly, you are already in a team with ForestAssassin and Lilytrice, do not worry I didn't forget but I'm going through the waiting list as fast as I can without burning myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dragonmaid Château Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragonmaid Château   Dragonmaid Château Empty

Back to top Go down

Dragonmaid Château
Page 1 of 1