Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Succubus Compendium

Go down 
+2
AggronStrong
Zesquid
6 posters
AuthorMessage

A Succubus Compendium Empty
PostSubject: A Succubus Compendium   A Succubus Compendium EmptyWed Dec 22, 2021 5:22 am

A random collection of various succubus ideas I had that don't warrant their own post. Feel free to use any amount of the ideas here for any reason.

Introduction:
The succubi are a race of demoness that feed on the desires of men and women. They can either be born from a gathering of sinful energy like any other demon, or created by another succubus as they convert a mortal woman into their brood. Regardless of how they are made, the result is the same: an impossibly perfect beauty that uses demonic magic to charm mortals into surrendering to their carnal desires, whereby their soul is consumed or enslaved for eternity.

Despite these consistent factors, how a succubus goes about charming mortals varies greatly. The ultimate fate of those charmed also depends heavily on the succubus in question. Some ruthless aim to consume the souls of lesser mortals, while others take mortals as cherished pets to be doted upon (often seen as the ultimate embarrassment, even though many dream of this).

As demons, any sort of submission to a succubus opens the door to total domination very quickly through the power of a demonic contract. Accepting the pleasure they give you (for instance, accepting a kiss) may be enough for them to start claiming ownership of your soul. If they cause you to orgasm at any stage, you'll never be able to deny their will again.

All types of succubus possess the abilities of the Alpha Succubus, with the exception of True Lust's Kiss, Night Grapple, and their finishers.

Alpha Succubus:

Princess Succubus:

Last edited by Spudinski on Mon Dec 27, 2021 5:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: A Succubus Compendium   A Succubus Compendium EmptyWed Dec 22, 2021 10:29 am

I like this a lot!!! Super excited to see how you do the princess succubus!
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: A Succubus Compendium   A Succubus Compendium EmptyThu Dec 23, 2021 10:24 am

I'm always a fan of when they apply lipstick in the middle of the fight. And I may or may not want to lose to the Princess's Temptation attack.

Last edited by AggronStrong on Tue Dec 28, 2021 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Succubus Compendium   A Succubus Compendium EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 4:26 am

Thank you for your support Smile
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: A Succubus Compendium   A Succubus Compendium EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 2:19 pm

i'd love to try fighting these two sometime! they are so amazing!
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: A Succubus Compendium   A Succubus Compendium EmptyWed Jan 05, 2022 1:01 am

I really like both of these, think my favorite is the Alpha though. I'd love to fight her sometime.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: A Succubus Compendium   A Succubus Compendium EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 12:38 pm

Just gonna say it, since the creator turned to a guest i'm gonna help their idea blossom into something more! if anyone has ideas for a succubus mention it here and lets make this a bigger compendium~
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: A Succubus Compendium   A Succubus Compendium EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 1:06 pm

Lilytrice wrote:
Just gonna say it, since the creator turned to a guest i'm gonna help their idea blossom into something more! if anyone has ideas for a succubus mention it here and lets make this a bigger compendium~

Long as it's fine by the OP, it's fine by me. As far as Succubi go, I think a Succubus that feeds off of knowledge and intelligence would be interesting, maybe she looks like a professor, librarian or scholar, maybe even a student, and she depletes the opponent's intelligence more and more as the battle goes on.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: A Succubus Compendium   A Succubus Compendium EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 1:08 pm

KyoryuuBlaze wrote:
Lilytrice wrote:

Long as it's fine by the OP, it's fine by me. As far as Succubi go, I think a Succubus that feeds off of knowledge and intelligence would be interesting, maybe she looks like a professor, librarian or scholar, maybe even a student, and she depletes the opponent's intelligence more and more as the battle goes on.

that sounds amazing! and as far as i know the OP left them open to all so for now the original two shall be examples of how to make them similar to how the OP would've wanted them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: A Succubus Compendium   A Succubus Compendium EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 2:32 pm

A succubus that feed on the memory of defeats , every memory give her a stat up for a brief moment like touching o.let her touch you with her breasts is def up and getting kissed is attack up the same with every part of her body while she remove the memory (i'm bad at.explanation TuT)

Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: A Succubus Compendium   A Succubus Compendium EmptySun May 01, 2022 11:49 am

I'm gonna make a seperate thread for this but we've gotten some good ideas and i want to write them down publicy while their getting worked on so everyone can kinda stay in the loop! and i'll be sure to credit the OP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Succubus Compendium   A Succubus Compendium Empty

Back to top Go down

A Succubus Compendium
Page 1 of 1