Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ferro vs. Audrey

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Ferro vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 6:30 pm

Shortly after departing Rollatia with Yang and Blake, Ferro and company arrived at a quaint little hamlet. There wasn't very much to catch anyone's eye, until the cat Faunus's nose twitched. "Hey, what's that smell? It's so good!" She suddenly said aloud after being mostly quiet during their walk. Her two friends had to take a second to catch the scent, but it was there. A familiar and lovely scent: freshly baked chocolate chip cookies!
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Ferro vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 6:34 pm

Ferro's nose wasn't particularly strong, but even he couldn't help but notice the sweet and familiar smell. Cookies, eh? And from the smell it was probably properly baked ones at that, something he hasn't had in quite a while. "Yeah, it does smell pretty good. Since we're passing through here anyone, wanna go check it out?"

Ferro vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 6:40 pm

"You bet!" Yang agreed and took the lead, almost running as she looked for the source. They found it before long, there was a small stand on the side of the road giving out cookies for a small fee of 1 gold per cookie.

The woman running the stand was simply a beauty: tall, tan, enormous breasts and lips, and a beaming smile as the townsfolk enjoyed her cookies. One might wonder if she was cold, since she was wearing a only a sleeveless crop top and tight jeans.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Ferro vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 6:57 pm

No doubt she was a sight to behold, it was hard not to stare, but the crowd enjoying her cookies and the ever-present scent of her sweet confections drew his attention away from that. Ferro approached the stand, hoping that with the evident popularity of the woman's baked goods, there were still some left over. "Excuse me, ma'am, do you happen to still have some cookies?"

Ferro vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 7:07 pm

"Oh, don't worry, I still have plenty! How many would you and your cute girlfriends want?" She asked in a warm, affectionate, almost motherly or sisterly tone. The Huntresses both blushed at being called his girlfriends, but they tried to compose themselves.

"Three each for me and Yang, please." Blake ordered politely, it was plain on her face and her ears that she was looking forward to this almost as much as fresh fish.

"Maybe we'll buy some more if we like them a lot. And, I'm sure we will." Yang added as they gave the lady 6 coins and received half a dozen cookies to share.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Ferro vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 7:24 pm

"I'd like three as well. They smell great, so I'm sure they'll taste amazing too!" He tried to ignore the girlfriends comment and paid for the cookies, eager to try them. From the way the crowd seemed to respond, they must be really good.

Ferro vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 7:33 pm

The baker happily accepted his payment and gave him three cookies to snack on. When the trio took their first bite, their expectations were blown away. The flavor was so sweet it was almost addictive, and they were cooked to perfection. The girls finished theirs before they could even stop themselves, and they ordered a dozen more. "I'm soooooo happy you like them! I'm Audrey, by the way. I love seeing the looks on people's faces when they try my treats!" The cookie lady said proudly.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Ferro vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 7:38 pm

"Well, you should definitely be proud of these, they taste great," Ferro remarked sweetly after he finished his last cookie. However at seeing the two girls behind him order a dozen more, he shot them a bemused look. "Hey, I know they taste good, but if you eat too much, you're going to get a sugar rush, not to mention spoiling your appetite."

Ferro vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 7:43 pm

"You're right, but you should see my little sister eat cookies. If she were here, she would buy all of Audrey's stock." Yang said, deciding to save most of the dozen for later. But, everyone could tell she wanted to eat them now.

"Hey! You three look like you're new in town. You're adventurers right? Can I ask you a big favor? Pretty please?" Audrey asked almost like she was a little girl asking her parents for something. Blake let Ferro answer.... mostly because she was munching on a cookie still.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Ferro vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 7:48 pm

"Oh, sure, what's the favor?" He noted the little factoid about Yang's sister, trying to imagine a kid - any kid, really - being able to eat a stall's entire stock of cookies. How often did she get sick??

Ferro vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 7:53 pm

"Can we have a little practice fight? I'm... I'm going to be honest. I'm a midara, and I'm learning to control my urges so I don't go too far. Practicing with the local cops helps, but they're not as strong as a really cute mage I met a while ago. So I hope you're a little better. What do you say?" Audrey requested, which came as a shock to Blake and Yang. They stayed back and snuck another cookie into their mouths and let Ferro make the decision. And, well, they were intrigued by the idea of watching him have a little fun with this busty baker.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Ferro vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 7:59 pm

That was quite a surprise, especially seeing how well she seemed to be doing in public, with such a big crowd present. "Oh, sure. I'd love to help you out. Do you want me to go all out or try to take it easy on you?"

Ferro vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:03 pm

"Go as hard as you want to, it's way more fun that way. Thank you soooooo much! Follow me, I know where we can go and fight in peace." Audrey stood up and took her remaining cookies with her, leading her new friends to a small clearing in the forest just outside of town. The Huntresses took a seat under a nearby tree and got ready to enjoy the show.

"Give her your best, Ferro!" Blake cheered for him earnestly.

"Don't forget to pucker up for her kisses!" Yang decided to tease him, instead.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Ferro vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:08 pm

"I'll do my best," he called back to his two companions, trying to ignore Yang's teasings. "I'll let you take the first move, ma'am. After all we're doing this to help you." He prepared his staff, watching the midara's movements closely.

Ferro vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:12 pm

Sweet Kiss (14) Crit Success

"Aw, that's sweet of you! It makes just want to kiss you!" Audrey cooed happily, throwing herself at Ferro and deeply kissing him on the lips. Not only were her lips plump and soft, but the gloss that made them such good eye candy also tasted amazing.. and oddly similar to her cookies. The adventurer didn't have much time to think about that before Audrey broke the kiss and left him starstruck.

Yang was already giggling it up, and Blake was watching carefully.

Ferro: 28 Willpower, 2 Sweet, Stunned
Audrey: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Ferro vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:15 pm

Ferro was shocked by just how sweet and good her kiss was, unable to think about anything but her lips for a moment. "O-Oh wow, that... wow..." he sighed, his brain trying desperately to snap out of it.

Ferro vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:22 pm

Stunned
Sweet Kiss Salvo (49) Fail

"Tehe! Better than you expected, Ferro? You know, my kisses are free, you can have as many as you want~" The midara teased as she pouted her lips and let her practice partner ogle them a bit. The audience stared a bit, too, hoping they might be included in that offer.

Ferro: 28 Willpower, 2 Sweet
Audrey: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Ferro vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:30 pm

"I-I think I'll pass for now..." He took his staff firmly and thrust it outwards, hoping to land a few light hits on the baker, to really get this practice spar started.

-Double Thrust-

Ferro vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:33 pm

Double Thrust (58,100) 1 Success, 1 Crit Success
Stunned

The pair of light thrusts had no light impact on Audrey, hitting her in her midriff and causing her to lose her breath for a moment. "Oof... nice hit" she squeaked as she took a second to recover.

Ferro: 28 Willpower, 2 Sweet
Audrey: 28 Stamina
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Ferro vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:45 pm

"Thanks. You opened the fight really well, yourself." After exchanging compliments, Ferro swept his staff around in a full spin, swiping it downward towards the ground and aimed squarely at her legs to throw her off.

-Trip-

Ferro vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:53 pm

Trip (37) Fail
Knead the Dough (83,48) Success

Audrey was fast enough to jump over his sweep. When she landed, her massive girls jiggled obscenely in her crop top, almost compelling Ferro to cop a feel. He found himself groping and squeezing her amazing tits greedily until the midara gave him a quick kiss to snap him out of it.

Ferro: 26 Willpower, 3 Sweet
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Ferro vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 9:02 pm

Ferro's face burned a bit pink when he came back to his senses, his hands shooting back away from her tits immediately. She was doing pretty good so far, but if he wanted to really make this worth her time, he needed to do better. Taking a mighty swing with his staff, he aimed for her side , hoping to even the odds.

-Helm Splitter-

Ferro vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 9:07 pm

Side Splitter (31) Fail
Fresh Batch (47) Fail

The buxom baker quickly hopped back to stay away from Ferro's attack. From the smile on her face, he could tell she was having lots of fun. Her demeanor was like a playful friend.... in the body of a smoking hot woman. And she knew she was smoking hot.

Ferro: 26 Willpower, 3 Sweet
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Ferro vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 9:09 pm

Her energy seemed somewhat infectious as Ferro fluidly moved from his failed attack to another dual attack, sporting a big smile on his face.

-Double Thrust-

Ferro vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 9:14 pm

Double Thrust (64,72) 2 Success, Stun (39,32) Fail
Sweet Kiss Salvo (56,68,89) 2 Success, Crit Fail

Audrey suddenly seized Ferro by his cheeks and gave him two wet smooches on the lips, filling his senses with the taste of her 'lipgloss' and the feeling of sinking into her pillowy lips. She pulled away with a big, confident grin, but was forced to return to a respectable distance by two wide swings from her foe's weapon.

Ferro: 23 Willpower, 1 Sweet, Disadvantage
Audrey: 26 Stamina, Off Balance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ferro vs. Audrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey Empty

Back to top Go down

Ferro vs. Audrey
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next