Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Triangle Strategy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

Triangle Strategy Empty
PostSubject: Triangle Strategy   Triangle Strategy EmptySun Feb 13, 2022 12:25 am

New game coming out for the Switch in March. Been playing the demo and saw that there was a, "tempt" status. Not only that, but in chapter 2, you fight in a tournament and it looked like one of the participants was a girl with a fan that had an animation where she twirled around before you talked to her. Sad part is that you don't get to face her during the tournament, but with possible enemies like her and the, "tempt" status, I'm almost certain we are going to get either some thrown kiss or direct kiss move in this game.

Mkmd13

Triangle Strategy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triangle Strategy   Triangle Strategy EmptyTue Mar 08, 2022 2:44 am

Well, I've got some good news and some bad news. The good news is, you gain an ally named Milo who is a dancer that has two special moves called, "Heart Stealer" and "Power of Love" that both tempt the enemies to fight by your side. The bad news is that neither of these are kiss attacks nor does she make any physical contact with them what-so-ever for both moves.

I have 26 hours into the game, but have yet to find a single enemy that uses tempt moves, but the bandit's daughter in the game does intrigue me as she might have something, but as of right now, she doesn't. I'll continue to report though if I find anything else.

Zesquid

Triangle Strategy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triangle Strategy   Triangle Strategy EmptyWed Mar 09, 2022 7:43 am

Thank you very much! I was wondering about this game. Your efforts are greatly appreciated!
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

Triangle Strategy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triangle Strategy   Triangle Strategy EmptyTue Mar 22, 2022 8:46 am

Welp, that looks like that's all we got unfortunately. Unless they release some DLC for the game.

Triangle Strategy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triangle Strategy   Triangle Strategy Empty

Back to top Go down

Triangle Strategy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Upon Her Lips :: Sightings-
Jump to: