Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Player Character, Azura Brodny

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Seraphine

Player Character, Azura Brodny Empty
PostSubject: Player Character, Azura Brodny   Player Character, Azura Brodny EmptyMon Mar 28, 2022 10:44 pm

Appearance
Azura is a young woman with a modest body, with her skin being tan, her hair being pale blonde, and her eyes a deep blue. She wears a long, black jacket that goes all the way down to her knees which is open in the front to show that beneath she is wearing a white bikini top with a matching bikini bottom hidden under a skirt. On the sides of her hips, there are the holsters of a scimitar and a flintlock pistol.

Description
Azura comes from a small coastal village where she spent her childhood hearing stories and tall tales all about pirates, which influenced her into wanting to become one herself. A few problems arose from this, first being that she didn't have a ship, and second that she did wanted to help people instead of plunder them, so she became a land pirate who helped people, or in other words an adventurer. The only real traits Azura has that a pirate would, besides her fighting style which she believes mimics how a real pirate would fight, is that she is a bit greedy, having trouble resisting something that'll pay or lead her to a treasure, and she is a bit of a drinker, even though she can’t hold a drink well.

Abilities
Flowing Slash/Water Gun: Pulling out one of her weapons, Azura either gracefully slashes at her opponent or fires a bullet of water from her gun at them. (Deals 2 damage)

Splash Shot: Azura whips out her flintlock pistol and fires three bullets of water at her opponent in quick succession. (Attacks 3 times, dealing 1 damage per hit)

Raindrop Barrage: Azura releases an onslaught of slashes at her opponent which are like rain, you either get hit by all or none at all. (Deals 3 damage)

Whirlpool: Azura gives it her complete concentration to create and maintain a strong vertex of water around her opponent. (Binds, dealing 1 damage per turn. If Azure takes damage while this bind is active, it automatically ends)

Tidal Wave: Azura summons a strong wave of water around her that goes out in all directions, knocking over opponents who couldn’t brace themselves. (Attacks all opponents separately, deals 1 damage and has a chance to down)

Flask of Health: Taking out a flask, Azura takes a swig of it to recover some of her willpower and stamina, but also becomes a bit tipsy as it was filled with a specialty healing potion from her village which was brewed with a bit of whisky mixed in. (Restores 5 health and gives Azure disadvantage on her next action)

Weaknesses
Ass: Just as any pirate would, Azura can't resist some good 'booty'. (Ass based attacks deal +1 damage against Azura)

Greetings everyone! I just found this forum and its role playing community is almost exactly what I've been looking for, so I'm throwing my hat into the ring. I'd love to hear what you guys think of my character, even if her abilities aren't completely finished at the moment.

Last edited by Seraphine on Wed Mar 30, 2022 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Player Character, Azura Brodny   Player Character, Azura Brodny EmptyWed Mar 30, 2022 12:48 am

She's a great start, and I like the pirate theme.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Player Character, Azura Brodny   Player Character, Azura Brodny EmptyWed Mar 30, 2022 1:37 am

She looks like a promising starting character. Welcome to the community and I hope you have fun while you're here.

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Player Character, Azura Brodny   Player Character, Azura Brodny EmptyWed Mar 30, 2022 1:44 am

I would be more then happy to run an encounter for her sometime.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Player Character, Azura Brodny   Player Character, Azura Brodny EmptyWed Mar 30, 2022 3:25 am

Not bad, pretty good for your first character, hope you enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Player Character, Azura Brodny   Player Character, Azura Brodny Empty

Back to top Go down

Player Character, Azura Brodny
Page 1 of 1