Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test vs. Marianne and Lia, Holstaur Sisters

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Test vs. Marianne and Lia, Holstaur Sisters Empty
PostSubject: Test vs. Marianne and Lia, Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Marianne and Lia, Holstaur Sisters EmptySun Jun 05, 2022 5:06 pm

After departing from the city of Rollatia once again before submitting to its endless temptations a few more times, Test found a chance to do something he was more accustomed to doing. A small village adjacent to the metropolis was seeking aid with a midara problem. People were regularly being found drunk on their lust and drained of their orgasms. There was just one issue: they didn't know who or where the midara was. They were blending in with the townsfolk, and thus anyone who could help uncover them would be offered a substantial reward. Another job for Test, it would seem like, if he didn't mind a less straightforward mission.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Marianne and Lia, Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Marianne and Lia, Holstaur Sisters EmptySun Jun 05, 2022 5:23 pm

Normally a midara blending in would be quite difficult. But given all the sprawling farmland and forest just outside of town made such a strategy more viable. Test began by patrolling the outside of town, looking for anything suspicious.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Marianne and Lia, Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Marianne and Lia, Holstaur Sisters EmptySun Jun 05, 2022 5:30 pm

Search (79) Fail
Encounter (94) Crit Success

Test found himself not able to find anything of particular note. It was possible that the midara was within the town, as unlikely as it was. He also spotted a curvy, female police officer doing her rounds and searching for something much like he was.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Marianne and Lia, Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Marianne and Lia, Holstaur Sisters EmptySun Jun 05, 2022 5:40 pm

Test waved her down. "Good afternoon officer. Looking for something?" He asked. Maybe they could team up and work together.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Marianne and Lia, Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Marianne and Lia, Holstaur Sisters EmptySun Jun 05, 2022 5:43 pm

"Good morning, citizen. I'm looking for any trace of the midara we have on the loose, but I haven't been able to find anything today. And I thought I had a lead yesterday, too." The officer remarked. She turned to face Test, and even without her trying to be seductive, she had a rocking bod tightly hugged by her uniform.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Marianne and Lia, Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Marianne and Lia, Holstaur Sisters EmptySun Jun 05, 2022 5:46 pm

"What a coincidence. I'm doing the same thing." Test noted, gesturing to his adventuring gear. "Maybe we can work together?" He suggested, some back up was always appreciated.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Marianne and Lia, Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Marianne and Lia, Holstaur Sisters EmptySun Jun 05, 2022 5:50 pm

"We could.... but we'd have to find the perp, first. Only evidence I found was some thick, white liquid on the latest victim's cheek. I thought it might have been semen, but it was actually milk. So, I think we're dealing with a busty midara who likes breastfeeding." She explained, going over what little she had to go on for her case.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Marianne and Lia, Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Marianne and Lia, Holstaur Sisters EmptySun Jun 05, 2022 6:00 pm

Test did his best to think about it. For all his encounters with them he knew little about the midara on a academic level. "Well we can't exactly round up all the busty woman in town. Where did you find the latest victim?" He asked, trying a different angle of approach.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Marianne and Lia, Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Marianne and Lia, Holstaur Sisters EmptySun Jun 05, 2022 6:08 pm

"I found him on the east side of town in an alley, but the one before that was on the west side. And the one before that in the south. We're fumbling around in the dark at the moment, I'm afraid." The cop answered with a labored sigh.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Marianne and Lia, Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Marianne and Lia, Holstaur Sisters EmptySun Jun 05, 2022 6:11 pm

"I understand. Whoever's doing this is good at covering their tracks. Is there anything I can do to help?" He offered, working every hard to maintain eye contact and not let his eyes wander to the rest of her mesmerizing body.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Marianne and Lia, Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Marianne and Lia, Holstaur Sisters EmptySun Jun 05, 2022 6:14 pm

The officer thought for a moment as she looked him over. "Keep looking for them, you resemble the kinds of victims she likes to go after, young, able-bodied men who are often adventurers. They might make the first move on you, but that means you've found them." She answered. "I hate to use a citizen as bait, but if you're willing to take the risk."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Marianne and Lia, Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Marianne and Lia, Holstaur Sisters EmptySun Jun 05, 2022 6:22 pm

"I'd consider it an honor. I'm more then happy to get in harm's way if it means saving others." Test said, his relief at being able to help caused his concentration to slip. His eyes drifting down to the officers full breasts and shiny badge.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Marianne and Lia, Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Marianne and Lia, Holstaur Sisters EmptySun Jun 05, 2022 6:25 pm

"Upstanding guy, aren't ya? I'll have my own special reward for you if you manage to help~" The police officer noticed his gaze and leaned forward, giving him a playful wink. "You're not doing this just because you want to be their next victim, riiiiight?" She asked him, already getting a feeling that this boy had a soft spot for soft tits. Like her own which she was giving a subtle squeeze.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Marianne and Lia, Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Marianne and Lia, Holstaur Sisters EmptySun Jun 05, 2022 6:26 pm

"N-no." Test did with a blush. His point undermined by the way he was still staring at her breasts.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Marianne and Lia, Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Marianne and Lia, Holstaur Sisters EmptySun Jun 05, 2022 6:28 pm

"Maybe I should test whether or not you're telling the truth. Liars aren't able to hide the truth from justice." The cop teased him, still putting on a little show with her breasts. Her badge glistened again as well, an eye-catching symbol of her authority.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Marianne and Lia, Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Marianne and Lia, Holstaur Sisters EmptySun Jun 05, 2022 6:40 pm

"What sort of test?" Test asked, ready to do whatever it took to prove his good intentions. His eyes followed her badge. The eye-catching object helping distract him from her sexy breasts.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Marianne and Lia, Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Marianne and Lia, Holstaur Sisters EmptySun Jun 05, 2022 6:49 pm

"Hmmmm, good question~ maybe you could prove you're not a helpless boob lover by enduring mine for a while? I'll try to arrest you with these girls here, and if you don't cum, I'll let you help me." The cop told him, chuckling to herself as she started undoing buttons on her top to unveil her round breasts.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Marianne and Lia, Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Marianne and Lia, Holstaur Sisters EmptySun Jun 05, 2022 6:50 pm

"That seems a little... lewd." Test said uncertainty. Finally realizing what he was doing and forcing himself to look away.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Marianne and Lia, Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Marianne and Lia, Holstaur Sisters EmptySun Jun 05, 2022 6:55 pm

The cop laughed a little harder. "I'm only messing with you, I need all the help I can get. You didn't immediately beg me to bully you with my breasts, so I guess you'll have to do. Here, take this whistle. Blow it when you find the midara, and I'll come to help." The servant of the law covered up her chest again and gave Test a plain-looking whistle with a string attached to it.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Marianne and Lia, Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Marianne and Lia, Holstaur Sisters EmptySun Jun 05, 2022 6:59 pm

As much as Test would have loved for her bosom to bully him now was not the time. He accepted the whistle and got ready to be the bait. "Thank you. I promise I won't let you down." He said. Heading back into town, wandering around and trying to look lost.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Marianne and Lia, Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Marianne and Lia, Holstaur Sisters EmptySun Jun 05, 2022 7:01 pm

Encounter (46) Success

Test didn't take long to catch someone's attention. But, they likely weren't suspect. They were tall and slender, and their most notable asset was a soft set of lips. "Hello, young man. Are you new in town, can I help you?" She asked him sweetly as if she was doting on him.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Marianne and Lia, Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Marianne and Lia, Holstaur Sisters EmptySun Jun 05, 2022 7:10 pm

"I am new job town. But I don't need any help. Still, thank you for offer." Test politely replied. Trying to let her down gently. He would normally accept such an offer help, but right now he needed to look lonely and easily isolated.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Marianne and Lia, Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Marianne and Lia, Holstaur Sisters EmptySun Jun 05, 2022 7:14 pm

Insist (17) Fail
Encounter (76) Success

"Oh, that's okay. Take care, darling." The lady accepted his refusal gracefully and went about her day. Test wandered the streets in true isolation, and yet no midara pounced on him just yet.

What did happen was he bumped into a cute lady a bit shorter than him in a kimono. "Oh, I'm sorry, excuse me. Are you okay?" She asked him sympathetically.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Marianne and Lia, Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Marianne and Lia, Holstaur Sisters EmptySun Jun 05, 2022 7:21 pm

"Excuse me as well. I'm alright. Are you ok?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Marianne and Lia, Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Marianne and Lia, Holstaur Sisters EmptySun Jun 05, 2022 7:24 pm

"I'm fine. So, what's a guy like you up to?" The lady asked him. Now that they spent a moment chatting, Test could notice that she smelled good. Really good. Her modest breasts meant she likely wasn't the suspect, but she was likely a midara herself, that or she wore a ton of strong perfume.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Marianne and Lia, Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Marianne and Lia, Holstaur Sisters Empty

Back to top Go down

Test vs. Marianne and Lia, Holstaur Sisters
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next