Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PC Gale the Wind Wielder

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ZeroBeat

PC Gale the Wind Wielder Empty
PostSubject: PC Gale the Wind Wielder   PC Gale the Wind Wielder EmptyMon Jun 27, 2022 6:32 pm

Hi! First time making a character, modified from an old DnD character of mine.

Gale

Appearance
Spoiler:
Endlessly curious and excitable, Gale is a 5'3" dark-skinned young man with reddish-pink hair in large shoulder-length braids. He wields a large boomerang named Gust. Hailing from a temple of storm magicians, Gale preferred the gentler wind spells over the deadlier lightning spells taught there. Eventually being cast out from the monastery, Gale fashioned himself a large boomerang slightly bigger than the size of his own body and gave it a simple enchantment to make it more durable. With this he set out eager to learn more about the world, and while defending himself from bandits was a simple task, midara seem to be a bit more... complicated.

Moveset
* Thwack - close range melee swipe with Gust, does 2 damage

* Gust Toss - Gale throws his boomerang at his opponent, does 3 damage. On critical miss, Gust is not returned and Gale is unarmed until it is retrieved.

* Gust Charge (auto) - Gale spends a turn focusing his wind magic, next attack with Gust will gain an additional attack roll with advantage on both rolls. Gust Charge buff remains until Gust Toss or Thwack is used, Gust Charge is then on cooldown for 2 turns.

* Tornado Leap - Gale summons a whirlwind and leaps into the air, remaining airborne for 2 turns. Avoids ground based attacks while airborne but opponent will have advantage on any ranged attacks they make against him. Airborne/far-reaching melee attacks against Gale can still hit but do not gain advantage. Gale is Downed on crit fail instead of Off-Balance. Once used, Tornado Leap is on cooldown for 2 turns.

* Tempest Vent - unarmed only, Gale fires a close-range wind blast from his palms dealing 1 damage
and shifting the opponent away (if possible). On critical hit, Gust is automatically retrieved if nearby

* Retrieve Gust - unarmed only, Gale attempts to call Gust back to his side. Can be taken before another action (i.e. Retrieve Gust, Thwack if successful, Tempest Vent if not). However, if Retrieve Gust crit fails while doing this, the second action will auto-fail in addition to Gale being Off-Balance

* Calming Breeze - usable while unarmed Allies gain 2 WP/SP, not usable on himself (not a factor in solo battles lol). Heals 4 on crit success.

Weaknesses
* Overwhelmed (Passive) - Multi-hitting kiss attacks against Gale gain an additional attack roll
* Flustered (Passive) - Easily caught off guard by surprise physical contact. Rolls disadvantage on escaping binds on the first attempt
* Weapon Reliant - Gale's heavy reliance on Gust makes him unnerved when the two are separated. Opponents gain advantage on Fascination/Hypnosis attacks while Gale is unarmed
*Big Breasts - Obtained from his fight against the Busty Giantess, attacks involving large breasts have a chance to Charm

wanted to keep it somewhat simple lol, i tried to balance out Gust's relatively high damage with making Gale weak to binds. Please gimme any feedback you have in mind, lemme know what you think!  PC Gale the Wind Wielder 1f601

UPDATE LOG
* added big breasts weakness from the Busty Giantess fight
* Tornado Leap is no longer attached to Gust Charge, now has a cooldown of 2 turns after use

Last edited by ZeroBeat on Tue Dec 19, 2023 5:44 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: PC Gale the Wind Wielder   PC Gale the Wind Wielder EmptyMon Jun 27, 2022 8:06 pm

ZeroBeat wrote:
Hi! First time making a character, modified from an old DnD character of mine. Tried to post a drawing but I can't send links cause i just joined. oh well PC Gale the Wind Wielder 1f623

Sadge.

Anyway, decent character, feels unique enough while not being a complex trainwreck like my characters.

ZeroBeat likes this post

Back to top Go down
ZeroBeat

PostSubject: Re: PC Gale the Wind Wielder   PC Gale the Wind Wielder EmptyTue Jun 28, 2022 10:47 am

Thanks!!  PC Gale the Wind Wielder 1f604
Back to top Go down
ZeroBeat

PostSubject: Re: PC Gale the Wind Wielder   PC Gale the Wind Wielder EmptyTue Jul 05, 2022 2:02 pm

Hiii! Updated Gale with the drawing since i can post images now Razz! Fixed some some of the wording and swapped out his ice weakness with a kissy one since I figured it would be more common  PC Gale the Wind Wielder 1f601 As always, lemme know what you think and if you wanna RP so i can test him out Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: PC Gale the Wind Wielder   PC Gale the Wind Wielder EmptyTue Jul 05, 2022 4:07 pm

Oh, cool art

ZeroBeat likes this post

Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: PC Gale the Wind Wielder   PC Gale the Wind Wielder EmptyTue Jul 05, 2022 4:30 pm

Your character art looks great and the sheet seems good. Hope you have fun here

ZeroBeat likes this post

Back to top Go down
ZeroBeat

PostSubject: Re: PC Gale the Wind Wielder   PC Gale the Wind Wielder EmptyTue Jul 05, 2022 5:17 pm

thanks y'all! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PC Gale the Wind Wielder   PC Gale the Wind Wielder Empty

Back to top Go down

PC Gale the Wind Wielder
Page 1 of 1