Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kai, a mechanic that loves Robot (Player Character)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kai, a mechanic that loves Robot (Player Character) Empty
PostSubject: Kai, a mechanic that loves Robot (Player Character)   Kai, a mechanic that loves Robot (Player Character) EmptyTue Jul 12, 2022 1:34 pm

I am new to this forum and sorry for my terrible English!

Anyone can use him and feel free to give suggestions for my character!

Anyway, back to my first character, Kai is a 27-year-old mechanic who loves to create a giant robot that can fight any opponent. He is riding the robot and the cockpit is in the heart of the robot. There is a sliding door and a button for him to enter or exit the cockpit freely.

Background: Kai is one of the 11 trusted knights in the Kingdom of Austeria. His love for his country makes him one of the fiercest and bravest among the knights. In fact he is the de-facto leader of the knights even though he is ranked second among them. His favorite food is anything fried and spicy and of course, ice cream. He is also a fantastic mechanic. At the age of 18, he graduates from both the Knight Academy and Mechanic Academy with the honours degrees. After mutiple projects, he builds for himself a giant robot as his primary weapon. His robot's name is Ryotaro, he is taking that name because of his respect for his senior advisor.

-Physical Description: Kai is 170 cm in height and 60 kg in weight. He wears a uniform.

- Personality: Kai is brave, decisive, and a little bit arrogant due to his complete trust in his robot. Kai is defenseless if his opponent manages to enter the cockpit of the robot.

Weapon: The robot has a gun on its right arm and a shield on its left arm. Its color is red. It is 10 meters in height. There is a long sword on the back of the robot.

Skills:

- Rain Bullets: Kai orders the robot to shoot a range of bullets, dealing physical damage to his opponent. Dealing 3 physical damage.

- Protect me, Robot: Kai orders the robot to activate the shield's mechanism, it blocks all of the magic attacks or physical attacks coming in front of the robot. Shield him from 3 magic or physical damage.

-  Slash, slash, slash: Kai orders the robot to drop the gun and pull out the sword and begin to slash his opponent. dealing 4 physical damage.

- Concentration of the mind: He tries to regain focus if he is blushed by the sexy body of his opponent. However, if he is distracted enough, he can use this skill all!

Weaknesses:

- Ass-fetish: Kai secretly has an ass fetish and every time his opponent shows their ass at him, he can't concentrate. He secretly enjoys being sat on his lap inside the cockpit of his robot.

- Thigh-fetish: Besides ass, Kai loves to feel good if his thing is trapped between his opponent's thighs.

- Energy-dependent: His robot would run out of energy and need to be refilled by Kai inside the cockpit for every 3 attacks. Skipping 2 turns.

Last edited by Rumble on Fri Jul 15, 2022 8:39 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lipstick_Brat

Lipstick_Brat

PostSubject: Re: Kai, a mechanic that loves Robot (Player Character)   Kai, a mechanic that loves Robot (Player Character) EmptyTue Jul 12, 2022 1:53 pm

I like this concept a lot! Couple of things though:

• I get that Kai's in a big strong robot, but these damage numbers are really high compared to what I've seen elsewhere and the forum. I'm personally someone who could probably do with buffing my damage values a bit in some cases, but bear in mind that 30 is the standard max HP. Since there's no limitations on how Kai's robot can move, there'd be nothing stopping you from using Slash, Slash, Slash 3 times in a row and winning.
  • To that effect, he could maybe use some unique gimmicks to add to this feeling of fighting a large robot! Maybe the robot has specific weak points to exploit, like joints or a power cell or something. Some characters, just due to this guy's size, will be practically helpless against it!
  • Is there a way for characters that can't fly to get into the cockpit? I assume they'd have to climb up the robot, but how would that work in a balancing sense?

• Maybe at certain health thresholds (like once every 10 HP or something, not sure) the robot will break down and kneel, requiring Kai to quickly roll in order to get it working again? If the target gets, say, two successful climbing rolls before it's fixed, they make it to the cockpit or something.

• From experience, more moves will help! Some ideas could include a stomp, maybe a missile that explodes into a net, maybe some attacks that have Kai cockily grab the opponent and taunt them, with the catch being that if they escape they can crawl up the robot's arm and lose to the cockpit on the chest?

Overall, I really like Kai conceptually, and I think with some work he could have some really unique stories. As an aside, do you think the robot ought to have a name?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kai, a mechanic that loves Robot (Player Character)   Kai, a mechanic that loves Robot (Player Character) EmptyTue Jul 12, 2022 1:57 pm

Lipstick_Brat wrote:
I like this concept a lot! Couple of things though:

• I get that Kai's in a big strong robot, but these damage numbers are really high compared to what I've seen elsewhere and the forum. I'm personally someone who could probably do with buffing my damage values a bit in some cases, but bear in mind that 30 is the standard max HP. Since there's no limitations on how Kai's robot can move, there'd be nothing stopping you from using Slash, Slash, Slash 3 times in a row and winning.
  • To that effect, he could maybe use some unique gimmicks to add to this feeling of fighting a large robot! Maybe the robot has specific weak points to exploit, like joints or a power cell or something. Some characters, just due to this guy's size, will be practically helpless against it!
  • Is there a way for characters that can't fly to get into the cockpit? I assume they'd have to climb up the robot, but how would that work in a balancing sense?

• Maybe at certain health thresholds (like once every 10 HP or something, not sure) the robot will break down and kneel, requiring Kai to quickly roll in order to get it working again? If the target gets, say, two successful climbing rolls before it's fixed, they make it to the cockpit or something.

• From experience, more moves will help! Some ideas could include a stomp, maybe a missile that explodes into a net, maybe some attacks that have Kai cockily grab the opponent and taunt them, with the catch being that if they escape they can crawl up the robot's arm and lose to the cockpit on the chest?

Overall, I really like Kai conceptually, and I think with some work he could have some really unique stories. As an aside, do you think the robot ought to have a name?
I will nerf it down to 2 physical damage per skill. For the shield I will keep it at 3. The name of the robot is Ryotaro. Kai is weak against sexual persuasion of the enemy like if he is seduced enough he would hit the button to let his enemy come inside the cockpit.
Back to top Go down
Lipstick_Brat

Lipstick_Brat

PostSubject: Re: Kai, a mechanic that loves Robot (Player Character)   Kai, a mechanic that loves Robot (Player Character) EmptyTue Jul 12, 2022 2:01 pm

Well, not every skill has to have the same 2 damage value, but maybe the sword attack could have some kind of extra mechanic tied to it like it being easier to dodge (enemy rolls with advantage) due to it's size and relatively closer range. If he's weak to seduction, would that still mean getting into the cockpit means an instant K.O for Jason?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kai, a mechanic that loves Robot (Player Character)   Kai, a mechanic that loves Robot (Player Character) EmptyTue Jul 12, 2022 2:06 pm

Lipstick_Brat wrote:
Well, not every skill has to have the same 2 damage value, but maybe the sword attack could have some kind of extra mechanic tied to it like it being easier to dodge (enemy rolls with advantage) due to it's size and relatively closer range. If he's weak to seduction, would that still mean getting into the cockpit means an instant K.O for Jason?

Okay so if the opponent is quick enough, she can get out of the range of both the bullets and the sword attacks. If Kai lets his opponent enter the cockpit of the robot, assuming the enemy would pleasure him with his fetishes, it is an instant K.O. for Kai, yes!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kai, a mechanic that loves Robot (Player Character)   Kai, a mechanic that loves Robot (Player Character) EmptyTue Jul 12, 2022 2:25 pm

Lipstick_Brat wrote:

I think I will buff damage for the robot for bullet to be 3 while the sword up to 4 physical damage but add the weakness of the robot. For every 3 attacks, his robot would run out of energy so he has to refill it inside the cockpit and skip 2 turns for that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kai, a mechanic that loves Robot (Player Character)   Kai, a mechanic that loves Robot (Player Character) Empty

Back to top Go down

Kai, a mechanic that loves Robot (Player Character)
Page 1 of 1