Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

sailor trooper hell domination question

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

sailor trooper hell domination question Empty
PostSubject: sailor trooper hell domination question   sailor trooper hell domination question EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 11:17 pm

It seems like that sailor trooper hell domination is the only live action video that i actually "like" (if u know what i mean). My question is, is there anymore vids like this out there that you didnt bother to post or a website you havent bothered to check out yet? If so I would be happy to look through those vids!
Back to top Go down
rb9

PostSubject: Re: sailor trooper hell domination question   sailor trooper hell domination question EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 1:50 am

http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=71543&page=88

the whole video is somewhere in the last several pages, just do a search of its product ID, "T S R - 0 4" (without spaces, but don't want this to be picked up by google).

some other vids are good... a s t r o r a n g e r n e o
there are many with kissing, though not many with the same dramatic effect as sailor troops. i'm always on the lookout though.

just search the video titles on the giga website to find the product IDs.

Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: sailor trooper hell domination question   sailor trooper hell domination question EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 12:10 pm

Thank you very much rb9! I will definity have to check this out later on tonight!

EDIT!: OH..................MY.........................GOD!!!!!!!!!!!! This link that you have just gave me has got to be the BEST Christmas gift ever!!!! I now bow down before your greatness! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rb9

PostSubject: Re: sailor trooper hell domination question   sailor trooper hell domination question EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 12:25 pm

Merry Christmas, haha.

If you find anything of relevance, please let me know... I gleaned that stuff but most is abuse/maledom crap.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: sailor trooper hell domination question   sailor trooper hell domination question EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 5:37 pm

Yea I will let you know, hopefully the links arent down or broken.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sailor trooper hell domination question   sailor trooper hell domination question Empty

Back to top Go down

sailor trooper hell domination question
Page 1 of 1