Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dustin vs. Shibari Bunny

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ZeroBeat

Dustin vs. Shibari Bunny Empty
PostSubject: Dustin vs. Shibari Bunny   Dustin vs. Shibari Bunny EmptyTue Aug 09, 2022 9:27 pm

Dustin was a bit far from home. He had heard about a useful herb that only grew in the summer season near the coast that would be useful for his potions. It was out of the way, sure, but could he really pass up this opportunity to further advance his alchemy? No way. After a leisurely stroll on the beach, Dustin found what he was looking for, picked enough for both research and ingredients, and began to head back the way he came. Unfortunately the sun had begun to sink and night would soon be upon the alchemist. Deciding he would rather not risk a night trek all the way back to the forest, Dustin decides to find a place to stay the night.
He spies what looks to be a beachside inn, with an insignia of a rabbit on the front.

Last edited by ZeroBeat on Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SnuggleBun

SnuggleBun

Location : Wrapped tight and snuggled up in a snake's adoring coils~

PostSubject: Re: Dustin vs. Shibari Bunny   Dustin vs. Shibari Bunny EmptyTue Aug 09, 2022 10:05 pm

The pink bunny is more than used to walking great distances to gather new ingredients and camping out under the stars, but with one too many seaside "encounters" he decided it would probably be best for him to stay somewhere safe. Wiping his forehead from a good day's work, Dustin makes his way to the beachy establishment, images of soft pillows and blankets tucked tightly around his body dancing through his head.

Opening the front door to the bunny-themed inn, the little alchemist makes his way to the reception desk, tracking sand in with his bare feet. He hops up and props himself on the desk for a moment, looking around to see that no one was there to greet him. "Um... Hellooo?~" He calls, getting off of the counter. "I'd like to get a room for the night?"
Back to top Go down
ZeroBeat

PostSubject: Re: Dustin vs. Shibari Bunny   Dustin vs. Shibari Bunny EmptyTue Aug 09, 2022 10:37 pm

"Ah! Coming right away!" A voice calls out from down the hall. A white and black furred bunny dressed in a kimono and wooden sandals comes rushing from a back room. She was about a foot taller than Dustin, with black hair tied in a lose ponytail.
"Very sorry for the wai-*GASP*" The receptionist freezes in place, first taken aback by the small pink-furred visitor, second by the mess he just tracked in.
"Oh dear oh dear um uh" The rabbit receptionist fidgets about nervously, unsure what to say next.
Suddenly, yet another rabbit walks in slowly, this one larger than the last. Somewhat chubby, she was about a foot and a half taller than Dustin, with white fur and black hair in a split-peach style bun. Looking back and forth between the pink rabbit and the sand he tracked in, she takes a drag from her smoking pipe.
"Fuuuu~ no, no, this will simply not do." She says in a hushed tone. "Are you perhaps looking for a room for the night?"
Back to top Go down
SnuggleBun

SnuggleBun

PostSubject: Re: Dustin vs. Shibari Bunny   Dustin vs. Shibari Bunny EmptyWed Aug 10, 2022 6:40 am

Quirking an eyebrow, the pink bun boy looks between the two who came to greet him, confused by their reactions. Had they never seen another bunny come in before? "I uh, yeah! I'm in the area visiting and need a safe place to lay my head for the night."

He shifts his weight from one leg to the other a few times, the clinking of glass bottles heard from the bag hanging at his hip.
Back to top Go down
ZeroBeat

PostSubject: Re: Dustin vs. Shibari Bunny   Dustin vs. Shibari Bunny EmptyWed Aug 10, 2022 1:10 pm

The innkeeper's expression softens a little.
"I see. Well I cannot say we get too many fellow lagomorphs as guests. especially one with such a..." The innkeeper flashes a small smile. "unique coat. I am Chiyo, the innkeeper. And while I do hope you enjoy your stay, I must stress that we do not tolerate any tomfoolery or uncleanliness at this establishment." She says as she looks back at the sand tracks on the floor. Chiyo then turns to the receptionist.
"Yuki, take our newest guest's name and show him to his room. Then please show him to the baths"
"Of course ma'am" Yuki says with a slight bow. "May I please have your name, dear guest?"
Back to top Go down
SnuggleBun

SnuggleBun

PostSubject: Re: Dustin vs. Shibari Bunny   Dustin vs. Shibari Bunny EmptyWed Aug 10, 2022 11:43 pm

Furrows his brow as the innkeeper speaks, none too happy with his hygiene being called into question. Sure he's been walking around all day in the hot sun, but he hasn't gotten THAT bad, has he...?

He's just about to take a quick sniff under his arm to check when the receptionist lapine addresses him, ears perking up and adding a good foot and change to his height.

"Ah! It's Dustin, Miss."
Back to top Go down
ZeroBeat

PostSubject: Re: Dustin vs. Shibari Bunny   Dustin vs. Shibari Bunny EmptyThu Aug 11, 2022 12:07 am

"Dustin..." The receptionist repeats as she scribbles the name down in a guestbook. She closes it and smiles.
"Always nice to have a fellow lagomorph stay here at the Sandy Shore Inn. If you will follow me..."
Yuki led Dustin upstairs as Chiyo watched the two while blowing out another small cloud of smoke from her pipe.
The pair of rabbits ascend two floors before finally coming to their destination. Yuki slides open the door and shows Dustin around the cozy room before motioning towards the balcony.
"... and the bathhouse the mistress was talking about is just out there." Yuki says cheerfully as she points to a smaller building of the same design outside.
"This walkway leads directly to it, and it's open 24 hours! You can leave your things here, but there are cubbies in the bathhouse if you feel more comfortable near your belongings." She adjusts her kimono while one of her erect ears twitches slightly. "Oh and... do mind the mistress. While she would never throw a guest out, she can be pretty particular when it comes to etiquette. I would hate for you to get on her bad side" She says quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dustin vs. Shibari Bunny   Dustin vs. Shibari Bunny Empty

Back to top Go down

Dustin vs. Shibari Bunny
Page 1 of 1