Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Knockout Kisses Superboy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pepsiburst

Pepsiburst

Knockout Kisses Superboy Empty
PostSubject: Knockout Kisses Superboy   Knockout Kisses Superboy EmptyMon Oct 24, 2022 12:48 pm

Knockout Kisses Superboy MZ3_Mqpq9s7gZXjDLKycRQ7CNv0gDGEuMHzDfhSM2MRC4FVJ5VNDZL2ierP_7r6oxujkQnufkPQc=s0?rhlupa=MTk5Ljc5LjE2OS4xNjM=&rnvuka=TW96aWxsYS81LjAgKFdpbmRvd3MgTlQgMTAuMDsgV2luNjQ7IHg2NCkgQXBwbGVXZWJLaXQvNTM3LjM2IChLSFRNTCwgbGlrZSBHZWNrbykgQ2hyb21lLzEwNi4wLjAuMCBTYWZhcmkvNTM3LjM2IEVkZy8xMDYuMC4xMzcwLjUy

There's nothing quite like the main hero getting completely defeated by the superior villanous woman! Especially when he's kissed to cement his defeat and left to lie in shame after his lips have been blessed with that liplock!

My Discord! Add me if you wanna talk about kisses or...you're looking to melt from my lips Knockout Kisses Superboy 1f48b
Pepsiburst#5098

Professor Tree, este3 and Scooblyboob like this post

Back to top Go down
Professor Tree

Professor Tree

Knockout Kisses Superboy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knockout Kisses Superboy   Knockout Kisses Superboy EmptySat Oct 29, 2022 12:51 am

I don't know the full context, but just based on that page alone, that's an A+ scenario right there. Great submission, and welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down

Knockout Kisses Superboy
Page 1 of 1