Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha   Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha EmptySat Nov 26, 2022 12:05 am

The red mage avian in a red dress, Ivory, was walking down a forested path. She was simply lost, far from home and without much idea of how to get back there. Fortunately, she could tell that this path was used by people quite a lot, so if she only followed it, she'd find civilization in no time. At least Ivory still had some belongings with her, a few gold coins, some food, backup dress and lipstick, and camping stuff. It paid to be prepared in this case, didn't it?
Back to top Go down
Ivory_the_chocobo

Ivory_the_chocobo

PostSubject: Re: Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha   Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha EmptySat Nov 26, 2022 12:14 am

Ivory was understandably annoyed at her situation, she told that white mage over and over to practice that teleport spell on objects and not her but he just had to prove to her that he could do it, well he did prove one thing he can use the spell but not accurately at all. this was an unfamiliar land to Ivory but luckily as a diligent adventurer she always had the basic supplies on her. "well at least I found this dirt path it should lead me to a town where I can get my bearings and not into a bandit camp or some other nasty trap" Ivory grumbled to herself as she continued to follow the path before her.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha   Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha EmptySat Nov 26, 2022 12:25 am

Ivory walked the path for the better part of half an hour before she finally saw someone else. A medium-height woman with modest curves and short blonde hair, plain clothes too. She carried a briefcase in one hand, and she appeared mostly normal. Mostly. What stood out was her pair of amazing lips: thick, pillowy, plump, shining with red lipstick, resting in a cute pout that demonstrated their sweet curvature. Honestly, you couldn't fault a girl for being jealous of this woman's lips.
Back to top Go down
Ivory_the_chocobo

Ivory_the_chocobo

PostSubject: Re: Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha   Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha EmptySat Nov 26, 2022 12:38 am

Ivory spotted the woman and couldn't help but admire and feel a bit jealous of the woman's lips despite herself being an avian but what was a woman like that doing out here of all places, maybe she was closer to a town then she realized Ivory reasoned that there wouldn't be someone out here if there wasn't a town nearby right? in any case Ivory thought it would be a good idea to wave at the woman and get her attention at least then she wouldn't be alone. Ivory began to speak to the woman. "hey there I'm Ivory! are you heading into town I'm a bit lost and would like to know where exactly where I am"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha   Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha EmptySat Nov 26, 2022 12:43 am

The woman with luscious lips took a moment to look Ivory up and down, a slight yet approving smile on those ruby kissers of hers. "Nice to meet you, Ivory. I'm Sasha. I just came from town, Volialt is about a half hour in the way I came from. But, let's talk about you for a second. I like your lipstick. I admit, it's creative applying it on your back. Cute, too, it matches your dress." She chatted with Ivory.
Back to top Go down
Ivory_the_chocobo

Ivory_the_chocobo

PostSubject: Re: Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha   Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha EmptySat Nov 26, 2022 12:55 am

Ivory smiled at the complements and started to wonder if all people from Volialt are as friendly as Sasha. "it's nice to meet you as well Sasha and thank you, I always try to match my lipstick to the color clothing I wear. I may not have amazing lips like yours but with enough will you can find ways to make things work, as for the lipstick on my beak it's just a regular shade of red you can find in most shops but your lipstick however just looks perfect on you!" Ivory was enjoying the nice chat she was having with Sasha despite still not knowing exactly where she was as Volialt wasn't a town she was familiar with.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha   Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha EmptySat Nov 26, 2022 1:09 am

"I'm glad you can appreciate my shade, but I don't limit myself to one color. I try many different colors, depending on my mood. I love it when I see people staring at them, that's all I need. Although, I must say I usually prefer pink or red. Can't go wrong with the classics." Sasha chatted with a smile, seeming to be overjoyed to talk about lipstick. After all, it was her job, hobby, and passion.
Back to top Go down
Ivory_the_chocobo

Ivory_the_chocobo

PostSubject: Re: Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha   Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha EmptySat Nov 26, 2022 1:22 am

"Oh i would love to try different colors but they are so hard to find! while i do love the classic pink or red my favorite shade would have to be a deep dark blue, of course I might be a bit bias considering my favorite color is blue but what can you do right?" Ivory shrugged for a moment before smiling again, now she wasn't as annoyed seeing that she found someone who loves chatting about lipstick as much as her. she started to wonder if her new friend could teach her a thing or two about lipstick, she seemed very knowledgeable in the subject. "if i could ask for your opinion what shade of lipstick do you think would suit me best?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha   Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha EmptySat Nov 26, 2022 1:26 am

Sasha's smile grew even wider hearing Ivory talk about her want for lipstick, and it grew a bit smug as she prepared to open her briefcase. She opened it to reveal a veritable rainbow of lipstick tubes! Every color under the sun, and they could be glossy, glittery, neon, light, dark, it was almost too many to choose from. "I would say your red looks great with your dress, but a dark blue... Mmm, I love the kiss marks those leave behind. And, it could contrast your dress in a way that draws the eyes right to your lips.... er.. beak." The Lipstick Tester said before nodding slightly to her briefcase, encouraging Ivory to take her pick.
Back to top Go down
Ivory_the_chocobo

Ivory_the_chocobo

PostSubject: Re: Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha   Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha EmptySat Nov 26, 2022 1:42 am

Ivory was momentarily stunned at all of the lipstick Sasha had in her briefcase looking over all of them before picking out a glittery teal. so many colors and types she has never seen before! "t-thank you for offering me a tube of lipstick but H-How do you have so many lipstick tubes?" she was very happy Sasha offered her a lipstick tube and started to take out her coin purse to pay her in some gold coins. "here i can't take this for free let me pay you some gold." Ivory takes nine gold coins and hands it over to Sasha as payment.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha   Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha EmptySat Nov 26, 2022 1:46 am

"Oh no, don't worry about paying me. I have all of these because I work for Rollatia Cosmetics. They supply me with the lipstick, I help them test it and send them my results. One or two tubes is hardly a drop in the bucket." Sasha said, refusing Ivory's payment. "Tell me, I can tell you like wearing lipstick. How do you feel about.... kissing with lipstick?" The woman asked before leaning a little closer to the bird lady, puckering her perfect lips and giving them a wet pop.
Back to top Go down
Ivory_the_chocobo

Ivory_the_chocobo

PostSubject: Re: Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha   Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha EmptySat Nov 26, 2022 1:59 am

"that... sounds like you have an amazing job! kinda wish i could join you but i have to get back to where I was sometime otherwise who knows what would happen! kissing with lipstick? isn't that the other reason lipstick was made to show your love and affection on someone?" as Sasha's lips puckered her lips and gave off a wet pop an odd thought popped into her head she had a desire to be kissed by Sasha's pouty and perfect lips. "I'm sure you could show me a thing or two about kissing with lipstick on though"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha   Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha EmptySat Nov 26, 2022 2:05 am

"I'm sure I could. Come on, pucker up!" Sasha cooed, setting aside her briefcase and throwing her arms around Ivory's shoulders. The Lipstick Tester puckered her marvelous lips again and leaned in, promising a truly stunning kiss to the Mage if she simply accepted it. She may have had a bad feeling about this, or she may have just wanted this as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Ivory_the_chocobo

Ivory_the_chocobo

PostSubject: Re: Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha   Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha EmptySat Nov 26, 2022 2:13 am

Sasha's lips looked so inviting to Ivory but something in the back of her mind was telling her to run or quickly cast a spell but she just chalked it up as a side effect of being hastily teleported and being lost after all it's just a kiss not much harm can be done from it and Ivory did feel like she still owed Sasha something. Ivory leaned in closing her eyes and ready to share a kiss with Sasha.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha   Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha EmptySat Nov 26, 2022 2:23 am

SMOOCH (Auto)

Sasha's lips met Ivory's beak, and the mage was given a big, wet, loving smooch that let her feel that this woman's lips tasted every bit as good as they looked. She could feel the scarlet lipstick leave behind a bold, sexy print of Sasha's amazing kissers when the smooch was broken. "Mmmmwah~ So, how was the first taste?" Sasha asked suggestively..

Ivory: 28 Willpower, Red 1/3, Disadvantage, Silenced
Sasha: 30 Stamina, Red

(Ivory can only use her spells when she chants, right?)
Back to top Go down
Ivory_the_chocobo

Ivory_the_chocobo

PostSubject: Re: Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha   Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha EmptySat Nov 26, 2022 2:37 am

Ivory blushed after the kiss and felt a bit weaker "so good I could go for seconds but I have to get to town and get back to my own town" Ivory shook her head and tried to come back to her senses. I have to get some distance she's draining me with her lips Ivory thought trying to push Sasha away. she couldn't even get to her staff in a position like this.

(yes she has to chant in order to cast a spell)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha   Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha EmptySat Nov 26, 2022 2:41 am

Peck, Peck (44,83) 1 Success

"Oh, don't worry. I'll make sure you get back to town. You'll be covered in kiss marks, but you'll make it safe and sound~" Sasha cooed, ignoring Ivory's protests while she leaned in to smooch her on the cheek. Another bold red lipstick print on her skin made shivers go up her spine, like this was building up to something even better.

Ivory: 27 Willpower, Red 2/3, Disadvantage
Back to top Go down
Ivory_the_chocobo

Ivory_the_chocobo

PostSubject: Re: Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha   Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha EmptySat Nov 26, 2022 2:54 am

"While that's nice of you to make sure I make it to town I'd rather get there sooner rather than later and i didn't have plans to be kissing each other for hours on end. if I wasn't in a rush it would be a different story so if you don't mind would you let me go otherwise I'll be forced to use my spells on you." another kiss and I feel a bit weaker but it felt so nice that it made me shiver a bit are they getting better with each kiss and just how much would I be able to take before I lose focus and start kissing Sasha back like a lovesick girlfriend? Ivory did her best to push Sasha away one last time.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha   Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha EmptySat Nov 26, 2022 3:02 am

Lovely Show (71) Fail

Sasha gave Ivory a bit of space, but it definitely didn't seem like she was about to let the Mage go by her easily. "Don't be like that, sweetie. I can tell you love my lips. I know you want to just stay and makeout with me for hours on end. Is there something I can do to make it even better for you?" She asked before taking another tube of glittery teal out of her suitcase. "Maybe a new shade of lipstick would convince you?"

Ivory: 27 Willpower, Red 2/3
Back to top Go down
Ivory_the_chocobo

Ivory_the_chocobo

PostSubject: Re: Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha   Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha EmptySat Nov 26, 2022 3:12 am

"you can read me like a book, I will admit that I do love the feel of your lips and i would stay but I'm bound to my duty to my town but if you are going to try to kiss me again I suppose I would look better covered in teal kiss marks and out of respect for a fellow lipstick lover I'll not attack you while you apply it to your lips." Ivory takes her wooden staff out and waits for Sasha to put on another shade of lipstick and figures out what spell to use on her.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha   Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha EmptySat Nov 26, 2022 3:17 am

Fresh Application (Auto)

Sasha couldn't hide her smile while she opened up the blue lipstick and started lavishly applying a thick and luxurious coat of the eye-catching, glittery lipstick. The sight of her lips gradually changing from one lewd color to another was almost mesmerizing, and Ivory couldn't look away. When Sasha was done, those lips were simply BEGGING the Mage to pucker up.

Ivory: 26 Willpower, Red 2/3
Sasha: 30 Stamina, Blue, Fresh Coat
Back to top Go down
Ivory_the_chocobo

Ivory_the_chocobo

PostSubject: Re: Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha   Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha EmptySat Nov 26, 2022 3:31 am

"I have to say you look really good in blue and I don't know what it is about your lips and lipstick that make you hard to resist but I've been in worse situations before. hope you're ready to feel the flames of my passion" Ivory begins to chat for her fire spell. "spirits of flame grant me the power to put a blanket of fire on my foe!" as Ivory stretches' out her hand towards Sasha and a small stream of flame shoots out shocking Ivory a bit.

Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha   Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha EmptySat Nov 26, 2022 3:37 am

Fire (3) Crit Fail
Lewd Application (Auto)

Ivory summoned her flames, only to find that they were much weaker than she was used to. Whether it was due to a fluke or something more, her fire flickered out uselessly. Sasha snickered then strutted up to Ivory, gently holding her chin in her hand. "Stay still, sweetheart." She cooed before bringing the glittery lipstick to her beak. Ivory had to wait patiently as Sasha slowly applied her lipstick coat, and the mage felt herself becoming more and more sensitive until her glittery blue lipstick was finished.

Ivory: 25 Willpower, Red 2/3, Defense Down 0/3
Back to top Go down
Ivory_the_chocobo

Ivory_the_chocobo

PostSubject: Re: Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha   Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha EmptySat Nov 26, 2022 3:51 am

"M-My spell that should of been a lot stronger than that! if that mage teleported me to a whole new world I'm going to hit him with so much lightning when i get back... if I can get back guess they'll just have to wait a bit longer. as for you Sasha Thanks for putting some blue lipstick on my beak but why do I feel everything all of a sudden?" it hit Ivory then and there the lipsticks that's what's effecting her realizing this she points her hands to the sky and starts to chant. "great cloud spirts send down one of your jagged javelins" hopefully this lightning spell would still work and stun Sasha so Ivory could get away.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha   Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha EmptySat Nov 26, 2022 10:26 am

Thunder (21) Fail
Rigorous Testing (37) Fail

The great jagged javelin turned out to be a smaller and weaker than what Ivory was expecting, and it missed entirely. Sasha chuckled and smirked. "I'm glad you like your new coat. Want to put it to the test, or am I going to be the one kissing you all day?" She asked the lost red Mage.

Ivory: 25 Willpower, Red 2/3, Defense Down 1/3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha   Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha Empty

Back to top Go down

Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next