Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A forced shipping piece by me, and maybe some writing.com stuff later

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Scooblyboob

Scooblyboob

A forced shipping piece by me, and maybe some writing.com stuff later Empty
PostSubject: A forced shipping piece by me, and maybe some writing.com stuff later   A forced shipping piece by me, and maybe some writing.com stuff later EmptySun Dec 18, 2022 4:47 am

BLUHHH just realized there's a section for original content, you can find the story here:

Last edited by Scooblyboob on Tue Dec 27, 2022 8:11 am; edited 1 time in total

ZeroBeat likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUeyfxZ57LS9ty4ROIUY8SQ
Scooblyboob

Scooblyboob

PostSubject: Re: A forced shipping piece by me, and maybe some writing.com stuff later   A forced shipping piece by me, and maybe some writing.com stuff later EmptySun Dec 18, 2022 4:50 am

Alright instead of 'later' it's 'now'

If you want to check out a smooch-filled CYOA story, here's an archive of writing.com that allows you to bypass its stupid paywall! Lots of good stuff written there, some of it by yours truly~

ZeroBeat likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUeyfxZ57LS9ty4ROIUY8SQ
ZeroBeat

PostSubject: Re: A forced shipping piece by me, and maybe some writing.com stuff later   A forced shipping piece by me, and maybe some writing.com stuff later EmptyTue Dec 20, 2022 10:09 pm

nice stuff!

Scooblyboob likes this post

Back to top Go down
Former182

Former182

PostSubject: Re: A forced shipping piece by me, and maybe some writing.com stuff later   A forced shipping piece by me, and maybe some writing.com stuff later EmptyMon Jun 26, 2023 7:56 pm

Thank you! I'm the creator of that CYOA story!

I'll admit I'm tempted to write a chapter or two that uses a really obscure character, Hildagaard Rail, who has HUGE lips.

She's from the Mirage Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles comic, issue 30, which was a guest comic and rendered non-canon.

As for what I'd use her for, probably people falling into the the Mutato-heads dimension. She saves them from falling to their doom, but she kisses them as her payment.

So it'd be a kind of a multi-crossover story. Though for Characters with some non-human DNA, I'd be tempted to have them safe from the mutating effects of the Mutato-heads dimension and thus possibly have Hildagaard keep them as her new lover.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A forced shipping piece by me, and maybe some writing.com stuff later   A forced shipping piece by me, and maybe some writing.com stuff later Empty

Back to top Go down

A forced shipping piece by me, and maybe some writing.com stuff later
Page 1 of 1