Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Insomnia

Insomnia

Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma   Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 11, 2023 11:39 pm

Basic Attack (84) Success
Fashion Show (86) Success

Sieq gets in a hit, but Robyn is unfazed. “Sorry, sweetie, but you don’t get to skip the fashion show finale.” She sweeps him into the closet for a dazzling backstage makeout session, which she *is* really good at. Sieq is overwhelmed by her passionate French kisses and skillful tonguework.

Sieq: 9
Sorority Girls: 6
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma   Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 11, 2023 11:43 pm

Sieq squeaked into her kiss and then started melting for her French kisses. He couldn't he ended up leaning against her inside the closet and returning her makeout session. The way he moaned and twitched, it looked like someone really wanted to see more of Robyn's fashion show. "Mmm... sorry... I don't want to skip it..." He moaned for her.

Pass
Back to top Go down
Insomnia

Insomnia

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma   Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 11, 2023 11:45 pm

“Wanna see more outfits, or do you want to just skip that and be my boytoy now?” She giggles.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma   Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 11, 2023 11:48 pm

"M-more outfits, please.... you look so sexy in every one..." Sieq begged her, blushing like a schoolboy as he caught more stares at Robyn's stockings and heels.
Back to top Go down
Insomnia

Insomnia

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma   Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 11, 2023 11:52 pm

“Well, if you insist…” Robyn pushes him back outside onto the bed, and comes out behind him having instany swapped into a goth outfit. She’s got purple dyed hair, a tight purple sweater, and black lipstick and eyeshadow. She does some sexy poses to tease Sieq.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma   Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 11, 2023 11:56 pm

Sieq openly drools over Robyn, especially staring at her new makeup as he takes in the sight of her. His crotch was bulging in his pants, and just a little more would be enough for him to give up his pitiful resistance. He was already forgetting about why he would come here besides to have fun with the sexy women here.
Back to top Go down
Insomnia

Insomnia

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma   Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 11, 2023 11:58 pm

Robyn teases his bulge with a single finger. “Like, any last outfit requests? Or are you ready to be mine?”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma   Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 12, 2023 12:03 am

"J-Just one more, please, then I'll be all yours~" Sieq moans as her finger almost made him burst in his pants. "P-ick whichever one you like, you'll look hot in anything.... I have such a crush on you." He pleads with Robyn, hoping she will indulge him a little more...
Back to top Go down
Insomnia

Insomnia

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma   Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 12, 2023 12:09 am

She puckers her lips teasingly. “Hmm.. Maybe the one I wore last Halloween… The boys alll loved that one!”

She pops back in and out, revealing herself in a slutty pink nurse outfit. The top’s deep cleavage reveals a lacy bra underneath, and the tiny “skirt” shows off her curvy legs clad in pantyhose and heels. “Like, um, I need to get a jizz sample, stat.” She poses and winks before pulling Sieq into a deep kiss.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma   Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 12, 2023 12:13 am

Sieq's eyes went wide at her hot outfit, and the way he gawked at her was proof that he loved the nurse clothes. His eyes trailed along her boobs, butt, legs, and feet all at once as she posed, and then her lips claimed his in a flash. The moment she took him into her kiss, he moaned louder than ever and spasmed against her body before orgasming. A stain of seed appearing on his pants as the sorority girl's hot cosplay made him too horny to resist.
Back to top Go down
Insomnia

Insomnia

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma   Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 12, 2023 12:15 am

“I love it when I can smooch a boy into jizzing in his pants.” She giggles as she sits on his lap.

“Now that you’re my boyfriend, how about we keep having fun?”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma   Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 12, 2023 12:18 am

Sieq nodded as he sighed from her ass landing on his crotch. "Ahn~ I love it when girls smooch me into jizzing my pants~ Please have fun with me, Robyn~ I'd love to have fun with you and your friends..." He answered her, and since this one girl beat him so badly, he partly longed to be ganged up on once Robyn was done with him.
Back to top Go down
Insomnia

Insomnia

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma   Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 12, 2023 12:21 am

“Good boy.” She pats his cheek before drawing his hands to her tits. “Anything you want to do with me before I call the girls in?”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma   Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 12, 2023 12:26 am

"Can I kiss your high heels? To show you how much I want to submit to you?" Sieq begged her, revealing how intensively submissive and needy he was to the sexy member of this club. He gave her boobs a few squeezes without needing any further encouragement.
Back to top Go down
Insomnia

Insomnia

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma   Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 15, 2023 10:55 pm

Robyn moans softly as her tits are squeezed.

“What, you’re into feet? Weirdo.” She nonetheless sticks out her shapely leg and places her heeled foot on the bed. “Get smooching before I change my mind and step on your cock with these heels instead.”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma   Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 16, 2023 12:16 am

Sieq blushed as she insulted him over his preferences, and then he did as he said. He pressed his lips to her shoe and kissed it up and down, reverently showing it the attention it deserved.
Back to top Go down
Insomnia

Insomnia

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma   Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 16, 2023 12:22 am

“Good boy. Now let your nurse prescribe you some treatment.” She pushes him into a laying position and lies on top of him, burying his face in her tits.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma   Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 16, 2023 12:37 am

Sieq nodded into her boobs, ready to accept whatever treatment she had in mind for him. Her big, soft breasts made it so easy to lay there and go limp beneath her.
Back to top Go down
Insomnia

Insomnia

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma   Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 16, 2023 12:44 am

“Just lay back and relax, sweetie.” She slowly rubs her body against his, her tits massaging his face as her lovely hips and thighs teased his crotch. Sieq’s aches and pains fade away as his lovely nurse treats him.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma   Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 16, 2023 12:50 am

Sieq did exactly that, finding this service to be surprisingly soothing for him. He stayed still and let the curvy nurse massage him into even further submission, his manhood starting to harden already.
Back to top Go down
Insomnia

Insomnia

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma   Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 16, 2023 1:00 am

“It feels like you’ll be ready to cum for me again soon.” She sits up and teases his crotch with her hand, gently running a gloved finger up and down its length.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma   Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 16, 2023 1:02 am

Sieq gasped as she teased his cock, shivers running through his body as her finger traced his manhood. His penis throbbed and twitched, steadily being guided towards his next climax.
Back to top Go down
Insomnia

Insomnia

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma   Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 16, 2023 1:08 am

“It’s getting really hard not to bully you as I near making you jizz in your pants for the second time tonight.” She continues gently stroking.

“Let me know when you want to actually cum in me instead of your undies. You’ve got a pretty big bulge, I’d hate not to unveil it.”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma   Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 16, 2023 1:19 am

"Nnnnh...." Sieq moaned as she slowly and methodically teases him. It was hard to not just confess that he wanted her to keep bullying him like this. "I... I want to cum in you." He answered his nurse.
Back to top Go down
Insomnia

Insomnia

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma   Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 16, 2023 1:28 am

Robyn giggles. “Mmm, are you sure, though? I think we ought to explore different treatment options, like me continuing to bully you.” She keeps gently teasing his cock.

“Maybe if you told me all about how much you love my sexy body, I’d consider letting you fuck me.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma   Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq vs. Kappa Iota Sigma
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next