Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Knights Contract

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Knights Contract Empty
PostSubject: Knights Contract   Knights Contract EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 9:05 pm

This could be nothing...

Knights Contract is yet another dull looking action game from the creators of Folklore and Clash of the Titans. However the ESRB rating for the game mentions a move called Witch's Embrace that involves summoning a topless female giant who defeats smaller creatures. There's no real description on HOW she defeats the enemy, but the "Embrace" part of the name has me curious. The game is out on Tuesday, but some people have it early so it hopefully shouldn't be too long to find out.

Back to top Go down
https://uponherlips.forumotion.com
Badoxe

Badoxe

Knights Contract Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights Contract   Knights Contract EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 11:46 am

hey,Folklore is one of the most underrated PS3 games and they made the most underrated game of 2010 (Majin and the Forsaken Kingdon)
if it is coming from these guys,i am prety sure it will be ,at least, a good game Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Knights Contract Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights Contract   Knights Contract EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 4:56 pm

Meh, I didn't care too much for Folklore. The setting was really neat, but the gameplay was dull. I didn't like the look of Majin at all.

EDIT: Boo...

She just crushes them in her palm. Nothing to see here...
Back to top Go down
https://uponherlips.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Knights Contract Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knights Contract   Knights Contract Empty

Back to top Go down

Knights Contract
Page 1 of 1