Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

異界廃墟~淫靡なる闇の贄~

Go down 
+3
kissfan
Zesquid
Nadrenep
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Nadrenep

Nadrenep

異界廃墟~淫靡なる闇の贄~ Empty
PostSubject: 異界廃墟~淫靡なる闇の贄~       異界廃墟~淫靡なる闇の贄~ EmptyMon Apr 22, 2024 9:20 pm

A first person horror h-game came out a few days ago and it's got two wonderful kisses in it; one third-person and the other first person.

It's a game around finding keys and trying to escape as ghosts and monsters try to catch and seduce you. Male protagonist in case anyone was hoping for something along the lines of yuri or futa

the game itself is here: https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01182395.html

Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

異界廃墟~淫靡なる闇の贄~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: 異界廃墟~淫靡なる闇の贄~       異界廃墟~淫靡なる闇の贄~ EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:52 pm

Oh there needs to be video of this omg
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

異界廃墟~淫靡なる闇の贄~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: 異界廃墟~淫靡なる闇の贄~       異界廃墟~淫靡なる闇の贄~ EmptyWed Apr 24, 2024 1:53 am

I wanna see I wanna see
Back to top Go down
Nadrenep

Nadrenep

異界廃墟~淫靡なる闇の贄~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: 異界廃墟~淫靡なる闇の贄~       異界廃墟~淫靡なる闇の贄~ EmptyWed Apr 24, 2024 2:56 am

NSFW warning but here you all go!

Nurse: https://i.gyazo.com/f978203936140a792078c050ef828ca5.mp4

Flower Girls: https://gyazo.com/22024ec0d2156248df1d0fac06a7e16c.mp4

This game also has other content like 69'ing, facesitting, group molestation, restrained and nursing handjobs and other stuff. it's a short but very good game for its price

kissy lips* likes this post

Back to top Go down

異界廃墟~淫靡なる闇の贄~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: 異界廃墟~淫靡なる闇の贄~       異界廃墟~淫靡なる闇の贄~ EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 2:27 am

Yeah, I don't really mind the 3D models too much. And the ero-content is pretty good.

Just not a fan of being unable to see things well, even with a flashlight.
Back to top Go down
Nadrenep

Nadrenep

異界廃墟~淫靡なる闇の贄~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: 異界廃墟~淫靡なる闇の贄~       異界廃墟~淫靡なる闇の贄~ EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 8:22 pm

admittedly the hospital segments are fine with the lighting. the moment you enter the caves you're blind as a bat even with the flashlight. i just wish the game was a tad brighter and longer
Back to top Go down
Ewacky

異界廃墟~淫靡なる闇の贄~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: 異界廃墟~淫靡なる闇の贄~       異界廃墟~淫靡なる闇の贄~ EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 11:40 am

Did DLsite change its payment methods? My card I'd used before doesn't work with this game.
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

異界廃墟~淫靡なる闇の贄~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: 異界廃墟~淫靡なる闇の贄~       異界廃墟~淫靡なる闇の贄~ EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 3:44 am

Visa and Mastercard are banned. Most likely have to buy points
Back to top Go down
BlackCroc

異界廃墟~淫靡なる闇の贄~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: 異界廃墟~淫靡なる闇の贄~       異界廃墟~淫靡なる闇の贄~ EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 7:48 am

Hey, does anybody have a complete save file here? If so, would you mind sharing it please?
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

異界廃墟~淫靡なる闇の贄~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: 異界廃墟~淫靡なる闇の贄~       異界廃墟~淫靡なる闇の贄~ EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 8:18 pm

BlackCroc wrote:
Hey, does anybody have a complete save file here? If so, would you mind sharing it please?

The game doesn't have a save system, only going to specific stages. And that is stored in the registry rather than a separate file
Back to top Go down
BlackCroc

異界廃墟~淫靡なる闇の贄~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: 異界廃墟~淫靡なる闇の贄~       異界廃墟~淫靡なる闇の贄~ EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 9:21 pm

Dataslycer wrote:
BlackCroc wrote:

The game doesn't have a save system, only going to specific stages. And that is stored in the registry rather than a separate file

Damn, well thank you anyways, cause I'm stuck on the hospital basement (after getting the key, it's a weird maze that teleports you) I'll see if I can't do some shenanigans and edit the registry to unlock every level
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

異界廃墟~淫靡なる闇の贄~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: 異界廃墟~淫靡なる闇の贄~       異界廃墟~淫靡なる闇の贄~ EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 11:18 pm

異界廃墟~淫靡なる闇の贄~ Image10
Back to top Go down
Nadrenep

Nadrenep

異界廃墟~淫靡なる闇の贄~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: 異界廃墟~淫靡なる闇の贄~       異界廃墟~淫靡なる闇の贄~ EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 7:13 pm

BlackCroc wrote:
Dataslycer wrote:
BlackCroc wrote:

Damn, well thank you anyways, cause I'm stuck on the hospital basement (after getting the key, it's a weird maze that teleports you) I'll see if I can't do some shenanigans and edit the registry to unlock every level

i beat the game but i don't remember a teleport maze. did you mean when the nurse first shows up? the key in the room with the flower girl unlocks another room that has another key which sends you back to the lobby. or did you find a secret i didn't?
Back to top Go down
BlackCroc

異界廃墟~淫靡なる闇の贄~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: 異界廃墟~淫靡なる闇の贄~       異界廃墟~淫靡なる闇の贄~ EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 10:13 pm

Nadrenep wrote:
BlackCroc wrote:
Dataslycer wrote:
BlackCroc wrote:

i beat the game but i don't remember a teleport maze. did you mean when the nurse first shows up? the key in the room with the flower girl unlocks another room that has another key which sends you back to the lobby. or did you find a secret i didn't?

So I just recently got to the last level, and basically, what happened was I only collected one key, which disabled the collision on the door causing me to go out of bounds, and the "teleporting" was just the game pushing me back in bounds when I went to certain spots, mb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

異界廃墟~淫靡なる闇の贄~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: 異界廃墟~淫靡なる闇の贄~       異界廃墟~淫靡なる闇の贄~ Empty

Back to top Go down

異界廃墟~淫靡なる闇の贄~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Upon Her Lips :: Video Games-
Jump to: