Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thinking about taking a step in rb9's direction

Go down 
+4
Yuna
Zesquid
Admin
Mkmd13
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

Thinking about taking a step in rb9's direction Empty
PostSubject: Thinking about taking a step in rb9's direction   Thinking about taking a step in rb9's direction EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 6:52 pm

I have seen the work that rb9 has done with RPGMaker and I want to see if I can match it with one of my own. If anyone has any suggestions on what they would like to see in the game, list them here.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about taking a step in rb9's direction   Thinking about taking a step in rb9's direction EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 8:34 pm

I say go for it, but what happened to the MUGEN character using the Disgaea Succubus sprite?
Back to top Go down
https://uponherlips.forumotion.com
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about taking a step in rb9's direction   Thinking about taking a step in rb9's direction EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 9:44 pm

oh yea I forgot about that lol, well it just seemed like it dropped off the map. If you want I can send it to you and you can work on it.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about taking a step in rb9's direction   Thinking about taking a step in rb9's direction EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 11:29 am

To be honest, I doubt I'd have time to work on it. I'm knee deep in some other shit now... Good luck with the RPG though.

As for ideas, most games focus on the monster girls, so you could try to stand out by focusing on the "fashion/fetish themed" stuff like Zesquid's burlesque, or nurses, ninjas, pop idols, etc. Of course there's nothing wrong with Alraunes, Succubi, and all the other monster stuff too.
Back to top Go down
https://uponherlips.forumotion.com
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about taking a step in rb9's direction   Thinking about taking a step in rb9's direction EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 11:57 am

yea that sounds like a good idea, if you have any free time though, just hit me up and I will send it your way
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about taking a step in rb9's direction   Thinking about taking a step in rb9's direction EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 9:05 pm

I heard my name \(o3o)/
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about taking a step in rb9's direction   Thinking about taking a step in rb9's direction EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 9:27 pm

I would offer on helping with the MUGEN char, but I dont know a bloody thing about it, so-
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about taking a step in rb9's direction   Thinking about taking a step in rb9's direction EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 11:35 pm

yea me either once I started it lol. That is what Youtube is for!
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about taking a step in rb9's direction   Thinking about taking a step in rb9's direction EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 11:07 pm

Update! Finally gotten around to starting the RPG game, I am going to focus on two factors:

1. Of course I am going to focus on hot girls doing kiss attacks like Admin suggested in his above post and...

2. I am also going to include alot of violence and violent/gory/gruesome dialog.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about taking a step in rb9's direction   Thinking about taking a step in rb9's direction EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 1:53 am

Heheh, sounds great already! x3
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about taking a step in rb9's direction   Thinking about taking a step in rb9's direction EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:24 am

Mkmd13 wrote:
yea me either once I started it lol. That is what Youtube is for!

I dont have nearly enough brainpower to learn, as I am more focused on other things.

Like. ... not failing at school-

/late
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about taking a step in rb9's direction   Thinking about taking a step in rb9's direction EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:06 pm

haha thx and yea school sucks >.<
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about taking a step in rb9's direction   Thinking about taking a step in rb9's direction EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:47 pm

I like where this thread is going.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about taking a step in rb9's direction   Thinking about taking a step in rb9's direction EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 8:24 pm

You and me both.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about taking a step in rb9's direction   Thinking about taking a step in rb9's direction EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 10:25 pm

so what do you guys think I should name it?
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about taking a step in rb9's direction   Thinking about taking a step in rb9's direction EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 10:37 pm

Hmmm.... what is the main character like? o.o Usually the name of the game would have something to do with the main or with the story of the game. .3.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about taking a step in rb9's direction   Thinking about taking a step in rb9's direction EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 1:31 am

Well so far I made the main character a prisoner in a dungeon right now. He has also lost all memory (I know typical RPG game but this was the best thing I could come up with lol) and I havent made a personality for him yet.

So far the title I have right now is LivingLore's RPG
Back to top Go down
rb9

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about taking a step in rb9's direction   Thinking about taking a step in rb9's direction EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 3:01 am

Here are my two cents:

-start small. Make one dungeon, one room even, with just 1-2 things that can happen. (if you plan too big, it'll never get done)
-I figure you won't have a budget. Even 100 can go a long way as far as sprites. Otherwise, you will have a hard time making it hotter than just a text-based game. Something to keep in mind.
-feel free to ask me about any code stuff. It is a simple system but overwhelming at first. Getting the feel of how to do things takes time.

Hope that helps!
Back to top Go down
vesago_x

vesago_x

PostSubject: Title   Thinking about taking a step in rb9's direction EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 3:46 am

Mkmd13 wrote:
so what do you guys think I should name it?

Gruesome Kiss, Cosplayers of Death, Deadly Enchantment. I'm sorry if those names suck. I am horrible at thinking up names.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about taking a step in rb9's direction   Thinking about taking a step in rb9's direction EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 1:44 pm

rb9 wrote:
Here are my two cents:

-start small. Make one dungeon, one room even, with just 1-2 things that can happen. (if you plan too big, it'll never get done)
-I figure you won't have a budget. Even 100 can go a long way as far as sprites. Otherwise, you will have a hard time making it hotter than just a text-based game. Something to keep in mind.
-feel free to ask me about any code stuff. It is a simple system but overwhelming at first. Getting the feel of how to do things takes time.

Hope that helps!

Thanks yea this does help, I was thinking about just making you having to escape from the dungeon first and ending it there and letting you guys test it to see if there are any bugs in it. Then after that I can make a new level and let you guys test that as well.

Oh and I do like the name Deadly Enchantment so I may use that.
Back to top Go down
vesago_x

vesago_x

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about taking a step in rb9's direction   Thinking about taking a step in rb9's direction EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:15 am

Mkmd13 wrote:
Oh and I do like the name Deadly Enchantment so I may use that.

Thank you. You do not know how happy I will be if you do end up using that.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about taking a step in rb9's direction   Thinking about taking a step in rb9's direction EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 10:07 pm

Haha no problem and I have finished the first cutscreen!!!
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about taking a step in rb9's direction   Thinking about taking a step in rb9's direction EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 11:25 pm

Update! I am now working on the second cutscreen and after that I will make the boss battle. After the boss battle I will let you guys test it out and see if you can find any errors, bugs, typos, etc.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about taking a step in rb9's direction   Thinking about taking a step in rb9's direction EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 11:30 pm

Great, I look forward to it. ^^
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about taking a step in rb9's direction   Thinking about taking a step in rb9's direction EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:20 am

I like the sound of this.

Thinking about taking a step in rb9's direction 2550
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about taking a step in rb9's direction   Thinking about taking a step in rb9's direction Empty

Back to top Go down

Thinking about taking a step in rb9's direction
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next