Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Suggestion, expand the forum?

Go down 
+6
Yuna
Admin
wolfzero001
Zesquid
Mkmd13
lee
10 posters

Would you like to add a vore or some other subsection?
Yes
Suggestion, expand the forum? Vote_lcap67%Suggestion, expand the forum? Vote_rcap
 67% [ 8 ]
No
Suggestion, expand the forum? Vote_lcap33%Suggestion, expand the forum? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
lee

Suggestion, expand the forum? Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion, expand the forum?   Suggestion, expand the forum? EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 10:29 am

I know you all kissing fetish. How about expanding the forum? Instead of just posting stuff here about kissing fetish, you can add other. Like Vore Fetish or others:

Belongs to Karbo, from Deviat Art:
Suggestion, expand the forum? Nagafeedinghabitsbykarb
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion, expand the forum?   Suggestion, expand the forum? EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 10:50 am

This wouldnt be a bad idea, Im open for expanding the forum but its up to the Admin if he wants to or not. I personally find this comic very awesome!
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion, expand the forum?   Suggestion, expand the forum? EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 9:02 am

Being a very "live and let live" style person, I have nothing against it. I'll admit, vore kinda odds me about a bit, but honestly, as long as nobody is actually eating people, there is no problem by me. Just as long as I'm not forced to stare at it, I'm perfectly fine with extending the forum to it or other things. As long as things are clearly set and separated into their own areas, it's cool by me.

Separate but equal, yo :T
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion, expand the forum?   Suggestion, expand the forum? EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 10:24 am

Meh Vore is not my thing really, after all its kinda of a one way trip as the human could tell ya. Though I will admit, the snake girl is pretty cute. ^^
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion, expand the forum?   Suggestion, expand the forum? EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 4:30 pm

So long as what you post is not illegal, feel free to make a topic devoted to any fetish in the off topic forum.
Back to top Go down
https://uponherlips.forumotion.com
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion, expand the forum?   Suggestion, expand the forum? EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 6:51 pm

Yeah, it is anything like that, I highly doubt they would announce it like that. o.o
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion, expand the forum?   Suggestion, expand the forum? EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 7:31 pm

Hey Admin, Y dont we just make a section devoted to just Vore? I dont think it wont hurt anything and I can upload stuff on it as well. Im a Vore fan as well.
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion, expand the forum?   Suggestion, expand the forum? EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 4:51 pm

Mkmd13 wrote:
Hey Admin, Y dont we just make a section devoted to just Vore? I dont think it wont hurt anything and I can upload stuff on it as well. Im a Vore fan as well.
Seconded. though there -is- an off-topic forum, as stated previously.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion, expand the forum?   Suggestion, expand the forum? EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 5:32 pm

I'll settle this democratically.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion, expand the forum?   Suggestion, expand the forum? EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 9:21 pm

Ah! Perfect idea Admin! I already casted my vote Smile
Back to top Go down
lee

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion, expand the forum?   Suggestion, expand the forum? EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 10:49 pm

Other than vore, another cool fetish would be... well, check it out:

http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/145568/angry-blue_hair-blush-breast_press-breasts-breast_
or
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWEcAvE2nr0&feature=channel_video_title
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion, expand the forum?   Suggestion, expand the forum? EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 10:06 am

So maybe a subsection devoted to "erotic killing" by women, with Vore, Breast Smothering and Scissor...ing under the section. I guess that couldn't hurt...

Any objections or further suggestions?
Back to top Go down
rb9

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion, expand the forum?   Suggestion, expand the forum? EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 2:49 pm

I'm personally a fan of absorption rather than killing, I dunno about you guys but when people start dying it gets into guro territory for me...
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion, expand the forum?   Suggestion, expand the forum? EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 7:50 am

Liking the face+breasts pic. ^^ Not the killing so muck. :/
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion, expand the forum?   Suggestion, expand the forum? EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 2:43 pm

If its unbirthing than im fine with that but killing is kinda the line i draw with things.
Back to top Go down
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion, expand the forum?   Suggestion, expand the forum? EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 3:06 am

I honestly don't like vore but I think the subsections for it and choice others is a good idea
by the way my brother likes vore
Back to top Go down
bouncer44se

bouncer44se

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion, expand the forum?   Suggestion, expand the forum? EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 5:26 pm

Okay i think if we are going to expand the site we do it by making a "links page". This way people can see were we get some of pics an videos from. Not to mention its a good way to promote the site,

Second, I think we should also start a "captions page" just like rico's group site. we can get pictures of characters kissing an write captions for whatever scenario we can think of.

An third....I KNOW HALF OF YOU GUYS CAN DRAW OR WRITE SO BE CREATIVE!!!!! LACK OF TOPICS IS A SORRY ASS EXCUSE TO CHANGE THE THEME OF OUR PAGE! IF YOU LIKE VORE THEN POST A LINK TO ANOTHER PAGE THAT HAS THAT AS THE THEME! Evil or Very Mad

STICK TO YOUR GUNS PEOPLE! AN USE YOUR F-ING IMAGINATION!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion, expand the forum?   Suggestion, expand the forum? EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:16 am

I'm back.

Interesting poll results...

Hmm... I hate to disrespect democracy, but I think I'm gonna put my foot down.

I agree that the forum should stay focused on what it was created for (women, kissing, something "bad" happening.) If you have other interests you're welcome to share them in the off topic forum, but the bread and butter shall remain what it has been.

With that said, should a topic for vore (or anything else) grow too large for the Off-Topic forum, then I wouldn't mind branching it off into its own little forum.

Concerning the links page... I still have no idea what you mean. You mean a topic that lists sources of the posts with content? Or... links to similar pages (the only other ones I know is rb9's)?

And captions can go in their respective sections. In other words, if you caption a live action picture it goes into Live Action, caption a cartoon screenshot it goes into Anime/Cartoons, etc. Or you can just post it wherever.

tll;dr: No new forum sections. Don't want to sell forum as something its not. In exchange, feel free to post whatever, wherever.

EDIT: Removed thoughtless comment.

Last edited by Admin on Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion, expand the forum?   Suggestion, expand the forum? EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 4:29 pm

Awwwwww this disappoints me..... Sad but Im not the Admin so I cant do anything about this.
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion, expand the forum?   Suggestion, expand the forum? EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 1:31 pm

My suggestion is, like previously stated, just make a topic specifically for the fetish in the off topic. Vore is personally one of the things that I want nothing to do with, but I feel that denying all of you your fetish is cruel. The off-topic section is there FOR off-topic things, but a lot of the stuff I've seen there is, in fact, sort of on-topic for the site...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion, expand the forum?   Suggestion, expand the forum? Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestion, expand the forum?
Page 1 of 1