Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Favorite video game girl ( Just for fun )

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
wolfzero001

Favorite video game girl ( Just for fun ) Empty
PostSubject: Favorite video game girl ( Just for fun )   Favorite video game girl ( Just for fun ) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 8:38 pm

Who is for favorite video game girl. It can be for any reasion, how hot she is, how bad ass, how cute, anything! Also, please no negitive comments. Like it says, this is just for fun.

Personally, my favorite is Morrigan Ansland due to how cool, powerful and tasty looking she is. ^/////^
Back to top Go down
vesago_x

vesago_x

PostSubject: Re: Favorite video game girl ( Just for fun )   Favorite video game girl ( Just for fun ) EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 12:49 am

Can we make a list like a "top 3" or "top 5?" I could probably do that, but there is NO WAY I could choose just one.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Favorite video game girl ( Just for fun )   Favorite video game girl ( Just for fun ) EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 12:52 am

Okay then go for it, if you can pick just one list the top ( insert number of girls you like here) and say why. :3
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Favorite video game girl ( Just for fun )   Favorite video game girl ( Just for fun ) EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 6:46 pm

Mine would have to be Alice and Uriko from Bloody Roar. Alice because of her bunny love move and Uriko because she transforms into a cat ^-.-^
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Favorite video game girl ( Just for fun )   Favorite video game girl ( Just for fun ) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 1:42 pm

anna/nina williams from tekken
kitana
cammy
Back to top Go down
vesago_x

vesago_x

PostSubject: Re: Favorite video game girl ( Just for fun )   Favorite video game girl ( Just for fun ) EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 11:29 pm

my top 5

Name: Whitney
Video Game: Pokemon Gold/Silver

Whitney is the leader of the Goldenrod City Gym. I like her because she is cute and she loves cute and powerful pokemon.

Name: Elena
Video Game: Street Fighter III

Elena is HOT and she uses capoeira. That is pretty much why I like her. Capoeira is one of my favorite fighting styles.

Name: Millia Rage
Video Game: Guilty Gear

Millia was an orphan who was raised by a guild of assassins and was trained to use her hair as a weapon. Later, she decided that she wanted to live a peaceful life and ran away from the guild, knowing that they would never let her leave alive. You can't get much cooler than that.

Name: Noel Vermillion
Video Game: BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger

Noel is a shy, timid woman who wields two guns named Bolverk. Bolverk apparently does not fire actual bullets, but rather inflicts damage by creating distortions in dimensional space. I think Noel and I would get along rather well if she actually existed, since our personalities match.

Name: Lilith Aensland
Video Game: Darkstalkers 3

Basically, Lilith is a loli version of Morrigan. Morrigan is sexy, Lilith is cute. Unfortunately, she was absorbed by Morrigan at the end of Darkstalkers 3, so her entire lifespan appears to be a single game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite video game girl ( Just for fun )   Favorite video game girl ( Just for fun ) EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 1:22 pm

Runner up has got to be GLaDOS from portal (Purely for personality of course, I am not into robots... Rolling Eyes).

Actual favorite though it has to be Tali Zora from Mass Effect.
Ironic i mention her on this forum since she cannot actually kiss anyone.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Favorite video game girl ( Just for fun )   Favorite video game girl ( Just for fun ) EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 1:43 am

I'm pretty fickle when it comes to video game girls so my "favorites" tend to be the ones I remember most from the last couple of games I played. With that said, my vote goes to Jeanne from Bayonetta. She just oozes grace and those crimson lips of hers look so delicious yet deadly. It's a shame you can't play the entire game with her hair down.
Back to top Go down
https://uponherlips.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite video game girl ( Just for fun )   Favorite video game girl ( Just for fun ) Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite video game girl ( Just for fun )
Page 1 of 1