Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PSN Recommendations

Go down 
+2
SwerveStar
wolfzero001
6 posters
AuthorMessage
wolfzero001

PSN Recommendations Empty
PostSubject: PSN Recommendations   PSN Recommendations EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 7:50 am

Okay, I have a question. Are there any games from the PSN market place that are good? It doesn't have to have a kiss or anything like that (though it would be nice. =w=) But just a game that is fun. Aside from the ones that I have: Metal slug 2, Grimgrimoire ( More of an on the spot thing.... besides I have to admit the Lujei lady does have a nice ra-) , Metal Gear solid, Beond good and evil, Little big planet, AC2, Spyro 2, FF9 and MvC2. So what would you guys recomend?
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: PSN Recommendations   PSN Recommendations EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 2:03 pm

I don't know my PSN as well as my XBOX and especially not as well as my Nintendo consoles, but Sonic Generations looks good. Yes, I know, I'm a diehard Sonic fan, but if what I heard was correct this game was well received, like Sonic Colors.

...Oh, and if you want a good, if somewhat complex, fighter, go with BlazBlue: Continuum Shift. ^^
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: PSN Recommendations   PSN Recommendations EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 2:43 pm

those arent PSN games though, PSN games are indy games made by upcoming video game companies or just a group of people that are good enough to be put on as downloadable content.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: PSN Recommendations   PSN Recommendations EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 3:12 pm

Well, some games on there aren't indy games.
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: PSN Recommendations   PSN Recommendations EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 4:25 pm

OHHHH, PLAYSTATION NETWORK OR SOMETHING... I thought it just meant "Playstation". ^^;
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: PSN Recommendations   PSN Recommendations EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 7:04 pm

right, I was just naming like the majority of the games on there.
Back to top Go down
Razer

Razer

PostSubject: Re: PSN Recommendations   PSN Recommendations EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 8:28 pm

Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (which has a kiss and it's Castlevania), Dead Nation (a top down zombie shooter), Flower (short but it was actually good at relieving stress because its so calm) and DeathSpank (it cannot be described, only experienced).
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: PSN Recommendations   PSN Recommendations EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 11:22 am

Really? Flower, and Deathspank, but don't you mean "Hormony of Dispair" or do I have the wrong game in mind? x.x
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: PSN Recommendations   PSN Recommendations EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 8:13 pm

Godhand, Odin Sphere, and Resident Evil 4. NUFF SAID >8[
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: PSN Recommendations   PSN Recommendations EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 11:24 pm

Well, I have Godhand already ( on disc xD ) Not sure about OS, but they have RE4 now? o.O
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: PSN Recommendations   PSN Recommendations EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 11:16 pm

Ooooh yeah. And trust me; Odin Sphere is amazing. The visuals are gorgeous, the gameplay is great, and the story is phenomenal. Only real complaint is that it's rather tough. But still, totally worth it 8D
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: PSN Recommendations   PSN Recommendations EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 1:46 pm

.....infamous festival of blood
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: PSN Recommendations   PSN Recommendations EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 3:46 pm

Got it and LOVED it. xP most of all when flying around the city. BD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PSN Recommendations   PSN Recommendations Empty

Back to top Go down

PSN Recommendations
Page 1 of 1