Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Maze

Go down 
+16
sarcasticspidey
CwHart
Hypnotic Kisser
LazyAlex
Neutral
lelouch
skelligrock
Gaara (The Highest Zero)
kissfan
Zesquid
SwerveStar
anon64
wolfzero001
vesago_x
Razer
AnonyWriter
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AnonyWriter

The Maze Empty
PostSubject: The Maze   The Maze EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 8:53 pm

Hello. First time poster, looooooong time lurker.

I've done a small share of fanfic writing in my earlier years, and it's about time I took a crack at this. Apologies to rb9, Admin, and Anon, as I'm going to be borrowing some of the format from some of their stuff for this.

Basically, I'm really really into kissing, perfume, and sleep. Not into death or anything really gross, honestly. So that's what you will see in my writings.

==================

Premise: A young shy man has been kidnapped in the middle of the night. When he wakes up, he is given a choice: Submit to be a slave, or play the game. Naturally, he plays....

==================

Enemies:

Perfume Mistress - An attractive girl, dressed in pink frill lingerie. She wears an incredibly potent perfume concoction of her own design. Its effects are to weaken others, and to slowly lull them to sleep. Her tactics are simple: Get in close, grab her opponent, and hold them until they fall asleep. She can sometimes be sensed ahead of time due to her perfume's extensive range. The closer you get to her, the more visible the perfume cloud surrounding her is. When embraced, the cloud is thick enough that it makes visibility poor (with the exception of viewing her gorgeous figure up close, of course).

Capture Queen - A middle-aged beautiful woman, dressed in black lingerie, complete with garters, stockings, and gloves. She has coated her stockings with a sleep agent. The more they make contact with bare skin, the sleepier her prey becomes. She also is wearing special lipstick, which will sap an opponent's strength from them, making it hard for them to resist her. Her tactics are a little complex. She is weaker than most anyone, and thus has to use trickery and wrestling to get her lips or her legs onto her opponent. Once she has done so, she merely has to continue contact long enough for their struggles to become useless.

Spider Kisser - A beautiful raven-haired woman who has the ability to form webs out of her hands. She has placed several thin webs all over the Maze, which are hard to see at times. If one gets trapped in one, it will typically break and tangle the prey. Her method is simple. Keep her opponent disabled with webbing while she applies her sleep-inducing kiss.

Garden Princess - Essentially the Maze's Minotaur. She is trying to hunt down the boy throughout the game. If she finds him...boy is he in trouble. The maze is full of flora and fauna, which inform her where he is at all times. She has numerous weapons in her employ. She has a sleepy kiss, which will knock out her opponent, but she usually holds back on this to enjoy her prey. She can blow a cloud of spores to very temporarily daze her foe, giving her the opportunity to do something else. She has command of vines, various gaseous plants, etc etc etc.

==================

The Maze - Part 1

Tom woke up slowly on the soft, pillowy floor. He had been writing a letter in his studio apartment, when suddenly....everything had gone black. And now, here he was. He tried to stand up, but the floor gave in quickly, like.....bedding? He pushed his hands on the floor. Sure enough, it was as if he was on a giant mattress. Slowly but surely, he got to his feet, and then began to walk around.

It was dark. He moved to one side, and found a wall. He moved to the other side, and found another wall. He then stepped backward a few steps, to find a third wall. "Okay, so then..." he muttered, as he moved forward. As he groped around the fourth wall, he pushed on what felt like a door. As the door opened, dim light bled through the crack. He eagerly stepped through the door, into a dimly lit hallway.

The door slammed itself behind him. He heard the faint sound of locking. Then, a loud female voice overhead.

"I see that you're awake, Tom. Are you feeling okay?"

"A little disoriented. Where am I?"

"Aww, that's too bad, sweetie. You're in a safe, safe place right now. I'm sorry we had to abduct you, but we prefer unwilling targets."

"Oooookay? What do you want?"

"Well you see, honey, we've been watching you for some time. We know that you spend your days in your apartment, drinking alcohol all night long, writing detective novels. We also know that your fiance died before your wedding day, of heart failure. That really is too bad, honey. It's been 5 years since then, and all you do is drink, write, and occasionally eat a meal. You don't take good care of yourself. So, we've decided to offer you a choice."

"What choice?"

"You can be our slave for the rest of your days. We'll be ever so gentle and kind to you. We'll make sure you eat right and are taken care of. But I'm afraid you'll never be allowed to leave."

"Or?"

"Or you can play the game. It's a simple one, really. Right now you are at the beginning of a giant maze. Throughout this maze, is us! If you get to the exit, and manage to climb through it, we'll let you go. However, we're not going to stand by and watch. If any of us lovely ladies sees you, we'll likely use everything in our power to stop you, and put you to sleep. I should warn you, the ways we'll accomplish this are awfully sexy, and you'll have a hard time resisting us! Oh, a couple more things: If you get put to sleep, we'll put you back at the beginning, and you'll lose a point. If you lose 3 points, you've lost."

"Okay.....anything else about the game I should know?"

"Are you going to play, then?"

"Well, I don't really have a choice, yeah I'll play, but I want to know if there's anyth-"

"Okay hon, I'll tell you what. I'll tell you something I really shouldn't. The girls here? Whoever scores the most points on you, gets to take you to bed, and you're exclusively their slave. If you can find a way to use that to your advantage, you might make it out of here."

"Ah, I see. Okay."

"Another thing, sweetie, you started the game about 5 minutes ago. The ladies are all moving in your direction already. You might want to find a place to hide or something soon."

Tom's eyes grew wide as he started to run down the hallway.

Bad decision. The mattress footing gave way quickly, tripping him. He cursed under his breath as he picked himself back up, and calmly stepped toward the end of the hallway. The dim lighting showed him that there was a corner here, and that the only way to go was left. He looked around the corner, to see a bucket of water sitting there next to the wall. He started to reach for it, when he heard a female squeal of glee. He looked up, and saw a very attractive young woman, wearing pink frill lingerie, her figure partially hidden in the pink cloud surrounding her.

Tom started to back away, but instead of finding escape, he found the wall behind him, in the corner. He slowly walked back toward the entrance, as she suddenly started moving toward him, sprinting. He was amazed to see that she was not impeded at all by the floor. Also, horrified, because he wasn't going to be able to evade her at all.

The girl in pink closed in quickly, and wrapped her arms around Tom, pressing her gorgeous frame against his. She wrapped her right ankle around his calf, put her chin on his neck, and whispered in his ear, "Just relax, handsome, you're in good hands."

Tom suddenly began to realize what she meant. The pink cloud surrounding her was perfume....and it was heavenly. He suddenly started to feel a little tired. He took a moment to think about his predicament, and then took action. Moving his hands to her arms, he tried to unwrap them from his body, but to no avail. She had made her hold snug, clearly having practiced this hold many times.

"Okay," he thought to himself, "Plan B."

Seeing that she was only standing on one leg, he intended to trip her. He leaned into her, and grabbed her left leg, pulling on it. It was then, that he found out this was all part of her hold, as well. She let out a soft moan in his ear as she shifted her weight toward him, and wrapped her left leg around his waist. A few seconds later, as Tom frantically was trying to pry her leg off of him, the other leg came up from his calf, wrapping around his waist as well. She then locked her ankles together, and applied soft and gradual pressure.

"Oh darling, I think it's time you gave up. There's no escaping me." Tom's eyelids were getting heavier, as he continued to breathe in the sweet perfume of his captor. Sensing his oncoming defeat, she giggled, then leaned back. Tom, not the strongest man in the world, was forced to oblige, and went to the floor with her. She giggled some more as she released her arms, and then wrapped them around his head.

"It's night-time for you, handsome, but I want to make sure none of my friends get in on this action, so I'm afraid I'm going to have to keep you quiet as you slip into dreamland." She then kissed him softly and firmly, holding the kiss until his eyelids finally closed. She held on even still, as she felt his heartbeat get slower, and slower, and slower. Finally, she let go, and unwrapped herself from him.

"That's 1 point for me. Let's see how you do in Round 2, handsome."

To be continued.
Back to top Go down
Razer

Razer

The Maze Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maze   The Maze EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 12:15 am

You see, I think you win either way. This is fantastic! MORE!
Back to top Go down
vesago_x

vesago_x

The Maze Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maze   The Maze EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 1:33 am

I agree! I am also into sleepy stuff, so please write more, AnonyWriter!
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

The Maze Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maze   The Maze EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 2:26 am

Now that's a game I wouldn't mind playing. x3
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

The Maze Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maze   The Maze EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:21 am

after reading this there is noo need to apologise, that was great
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

The Maze Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maze   The Maze EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 3:06 pm

Hmmm... Interesting idea.
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

The Maze Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maze   The Maze EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 8:31 pm

Fascinating work. Looking forward to the next installment.
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

The Maze Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maze   The Maze EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 9:44 pm

Part 2 lol... but I want them all to get a taste of the guy....
Back to top Go down
Gaara (The Highest Zero)

Gaara (The Highest Zero)

The Maze Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maze   The Maze EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 6:46 am

I really enjoyed it Anony, and honestly can't wait for the next part keep it up ^_^
Back to top Go down
skelligrock

The Maze Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maze   The Maze EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 4:12 pm

Fantastic story. Thanks very much for posting it here.
Smile

Some really great ideas there. I wonder if 3 rounds will be enough to cover them all? I hope you will be able to post more soon so we can find out what will happen next.
Back to top Go down
lelouch

The Maze Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maze   The Maze EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 1:58 pm

where is the sequal
Back to top Go down
AnonyWriter

The Maze Empty
PostSubject: Part 2   The Maze EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 10:10 pm

Tom woke up again. This time, he knew where he was. It was the same room he woke up in last time. Obviously, the perfumed girl had knocked him out completely, and he had been deposited here. He shuddered at the thought. She was a most fetching woman, and a large part of him just wanted to run and embrace her again, let her do as she pleased to him. But, he didn't deserve that.

Tom's thoughts drifted to the time with his fiance. She was a wonderful woman, and he missed her terribly. She died of heart failure. That was the official story, anyway. Even the woman on the loudspeaker had said so. But the truth was, she died because someone had to atone for who Tom was. The universe wasn't going to allow Tom to be happy. And so it took her life.

These girls were cute, and sexy, and clearly they were trying to make Tom happy. But Tom knew that wasn't allowed for him. He clenched his teeth as he picked himself up off the ground, and strode over to the door. Tom would save these girls from himself. He would win the game, escape, and keep them from being cursed with his existence. It was the least he could do.

Tom surveyed the hallway in front of him. The same hallway he had been captured in before. This time, he was going to act quickly. He sauntered over to the corner, and peeked around it. There, he saw the bucket of water from earlier, as well as the perfumed girl, already running his way. With not a moment to spare, he picked up the bucket of water, and drenched the girl in pink.

Shocked, the Perfume Mistress just stared at her hands as she saw her pink vapor disappear. As she looked up to address Tom, he was already behind her, throwing his arm around her neck, trapping her in a sleeper hold.

"I really don't want to do this, but I'm against hitting girls, and I have a feeling you'd just grab me and wait until you dried off, so...."

After about a minute or so, she slumped to the ground, unconscious. Tom breathed a sigh of relief, and then resumed walking down this new stretch of hallway.

After a few minutes of walking through the hallway, he reached a door, and went through it. On the other side was a garden of some sort. There were a few trees, and a lot of vines and other plants. There were some roses that were as big as a man's head. He started to press on through the garden, when suddenly a vine shot up and grabbed his arm. He quickly tugged away at it, and freed himself, but not before another vine wrapped itself around his leg. Once more, Tom pulled himself out of its grasp, but once more, he was grabbed around his middle by a vine. He was too distracted by this exercise to notice that one of the roses was positioning itself in front of him, and was opening itself up in his direction. As he pulled the last of the vines off of him, it opened completely with a "Poof!" sound, spraying a cloud of pink dust all over him. As he breathed it in, his vision blurred, and he couldn't seem to be able to move his body very quickly anymore.

The vines, almost as if on signal, all wrapped themselves around him again, his struggles now less useful. This was bad, but not hopeless! He gritted his teeth as he tried to force himself to focus. He struggled against the vines, but it was no use. Every inch he gained, was taken away by new vines latching onto him. He could hear giggling in the distance. Probably the controller of these plants. As he looked up, the rose in front of him was beginning to open up again, threatening to end his struggles for good, when a pair of female hands grabbed it, and ripped it apart.

Tom looked on as a girl in black lingerie, with a very sexy set of black stockings, started tearing away at the vines holding him. "Come on, we have to hurry, she's coming!" she said, as she continued to tug and pull Tom out of the plant prison. Finally, he was free. She grabbed him by the hand, and led him through a nearby door. She closed it, and then locked it behind them. Both of them out of breath, Tom thanked the woman for helping him. He then looked up to see that she was going to the door on the other side of the room, and locking it as well. He hadn't thought to notice before, but he did now: She was using a key. He was trapped in this room with her. And to make matters worse, still in a bit of a fog from the rose's dust. She was quick to pick up on it.

"Look, I want to capture you fairly. I'm the Capture Queen. Capturing you is what I do best. I'd rather that you recover. But the first thing you are going to want to do is remove that shirt, it has dust all over it."

Tom looked at his shirt, and sure enough, there was the strange dust. He began to pull it off, as he watched her take the key and place it within her cleavage. She stepped toward him as he pulled the shirt over his head, and whispered, "Oh, and you have to out-wrestle me to escape." Before Tom could react, her arms wrapped around his head, pulling him into a soft, sensual kiss. He struggled to free his arms of the shirt, and finally cast it from his hands. Pulling her arms from his neck, he backed out of her kiss, while she made a soft sucking sound as they broke apart.

Tom was blushing. "Capture Queen" indeed, she was quite cunning. He was feeling sluggish and disoriented from the dust, she had locked him in a room with her, and she had kissed him while he was unable to defend himself. Wait.

"What did you do? When you kissed me, I mean?"

The Capture Queen giggled, and then assumed a stance. "Oh, I just wanted a taste before I take you down. Can't blame a woman for wanting a little kiss from a cute man."

She was then on the move, sliding her feet slowly toward him. Her hands shook as she flexed her fingers tauntingly at him. Tom got low, and then put his hands out. They eventually touched hands, and locked up. And it wasn't long before Tom discovered what had happened. She was clearly the stronger of the two of them, and he wasn't sure that it had started that way. The Capture Queen pulled him into a pressing embrace, and then planted her lips on him again. He struggled to break free, but the longer she kissed him, the weaker he became. After a short time, she broke the kiss, and then looked at him and smiled. "Aww, you're all mine now, sweetie. And now for the finish."

The Capture Queen then lifted herself up, wrapping her stockinged legs around him, being careful that they touched his bare middle. Tom suddenly started feeling sleepy, as she began to rub her legs against his skin. "The...stockings..." was all he could mutter, as he sank to his knees in her hold of lust. She then kissed him some more, ensuring that he wouldn't break free. After a while of rubbing and kissing, he was asleep on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Neutral

The Maze Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maze   The Maze EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 10:20 pm

Excellent job. You really do a great job giving the main character some sense of motivation. I really like your style and I can't wait to read more.
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

The Maze Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maze   The Maze EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 2:58 pm

I'm under the impression his failure is inevitable, seeing as there are 4 women and 3 chances, but I'm actually feeling sorta driven to see this guy escape. ^^ I like it.
Back to top Go down
AnonyWriter

The Maze Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maze   The Maze EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 8:52 pm

Thanks for all the feedback!

My interest is in having the main character hopelessly outmatched, but for the actual struggle to only occur in his mind. These girls aren't trying to hypnotize him (yet), kill him, etc. They want to make him happy, and he doesn't want to let them. In what world would a guy be so stubborn and stupid? Well, we'll find out. Smile

Part 3 will be the end of Tom's story, but I intend to have some more with these characters. I have to say that the Perfume Mistress and Capture Queen are favorites. Probably because with an open-minded partner, you could easily roleplay them. Wink
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

The Maze Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maze   The Maze EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 9:43 pm

AnonyWriter wrote:
In what world would a guy be so stubborn and stupid?

...*cough* ^^;

Well, what if he didn't like the selection? I for one prefer a more conservative woman.
Back to top Go down
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

The Maze Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maze   The Maze EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 1:43 pm

Tom's one of the nicest people you'll ever meet, going so far out of his way just to keep people he doesn't know from being hurt by his karma.
I'm guessing that kindness is why he was chosen XD

so the question is will Tom get a bonus round?
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

The Maze Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maze   The Maze EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:08 am

Lol you should make the rounds such that whoever reaches 3 points first will win (and the game will end). Max of 10 rounds xD.
Back to top Go down
Hypnotic Kisser

Hypnotic Kisser

The Maze Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maze   The Maze EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 9:20 am

very interesting, I'm very curious to know how it continues and ends Smile
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

The Maze Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maze   The Maze EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 12:10 pm

lol I want Capture Queen and Perfume Girl to get him. Threesomes.
Back to top Go down
CwHart

The Maze Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maze   The Maze EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 6:22 pm

Welp these fics finally made me want to make an account and damn it I like this one. If I was good at art and programing I'd ask for permission to make a game based on this. Survival horror cept without the horror
Back to top Go down
AnonyWriter

The Maze Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maze   The Maze EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 5:28 pm

I've been meaning to get back around to this, as I enjoy reading this every now and then, myself (the main reason I wrote it, in fact). But I refrain from promising anything, as I'm really not sure when I'll be up for it.

And if someone turned this into a game, I'd likely love them forever.
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

The Maze Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maze   The Maze EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 9:37 pm

If you read this message anonywriter, than please get back to this. It was a wonderful read, and had a main character I not only rooted for, but sympathized with. If there was another part, I'd love to get more in his backstory and what he's thinking, with some lovely midara to spice things up of course
Back to top Go down
drputrido

drputrido

The Maze Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maze   The Maze EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 7:17 pm

Great story so far! Thanks
Back to top Go down
AnonyWriter

The Maze Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maze   The Maze EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 11:17 pm

Sorry everyone, had a lot of things going on, but I have a spare evening, so I figure I might as well return to this and get to round 3. Can't just leave it as it was. This will be a bit longer than the others, as, well, you'll see why.

==========

Tom woke up once again. He started to get up, but felt a little dizzy. He immediately fell back to the soft floor, breathing heavily.

What happened? He asked himself. While sleep was certainly the objective for the ladies in the opposition, he hadn't expected to feel so drained upon waking. As if to answer the question, the speaker overhead came alive.

"Oh, sorry sweetie! You're probably not aware of this, but since this game started, you've been here for about 3 days. You're probably extremely hungry right now. Which is why...."

An overhead light came on, shining over a nearby table, with a large smorgasboard of meats, cheeses, and breads available.

"..we've prepared this for you. I must admit, I'm pretty proud of some of it. I'm hoping you like it, because if I win, I'm going to make it for you all the time! Okay, bye sweetie! You have one hour to eat, then 2 hours to rest, before the game starts again."

Tom stumbled to his feet, and did the only sensible thing he could do.

3 hours later, the bell rang, and it was time for him to re-enter the Maze.

He started out by rushing for the bucket of water. He hoped like hell that it was still there, and had been refilled. Perhaps it was part of the game? Was he being given things to assist him with defeating each woman he came across? All he knew was that he had to get there, and douse the perfumed girl before she got a hold of him, or this was already over.

His hopes were daunted, dashed, and bashed into oblivion, when he saw the bucket, tipped over, the water all over the floor. He immediately calculated that the water on the floor was not in the same pattern as before. It had been filled, but someone had deliberately knocked it over. He slapped a hand to his forehead, as he suddenly smelled a pleasant perfume, and knew he had been lured into a trap.

"Aww, sorry honey. There was no way I was going to let you cheat me out of my second win again." The pink-clad woman cooed as she slithered out from around a nearby corner, further into the maze.

Tom immediately went to plan B. He ran, fast as he could, to another nearby hallway, and started ducking and weaving around corners. He could hear her pursuing, but also believed she had lost sight of him. In an attempt to avoid her, he doubled back briefly into another hallway, and held a hand over his nose and mouth, in an attempt to muffle his breathing (as well as potentially disrupting the smell of her perfume). For a few seconds, he could hear her run away, then stop, then walk slowly back in his direction. It was clear to him that she didn't know exactly where he was, but the trail had gone cold, so she had astutely guessed that he had doubled back, as he did.

"Playing hide and seek, are we, Tom? You should know that I really, really like that game. It involves you hiding, and me standing here, while you slowly but surely submit to my perfume, as it permeates the entire area."

It wasn't long before he was in agreement with the predicament. Even holding his nose, there was nothing he could do to keep from smelling her perfume. He wasn't getting sleepy, but he was feeling his vision blur. If this kept up, he was going to collapse, and he'd lose.

Tom gritted his teeth. For at least the moment, he was tired of being the victim. It was time for him to start his own game. It was time for him to make the rules, and start dictating some of the action. They wanted to make this a contest? Well he wasn't in the contest. He was the prize. It was time to make the competitors compete.

"HELLO EVERYONE IN THE MAZE! I AM TOM, AND I AM NEXT TO THE PERFUME LADY! SHE IS MOST LIKELY GOING TO TAKE ME DOWN WITHOUT A FIGHT! I SURE HOPE YOU DIDN'T PLAN ON WINNING!!!"

At first, silence. Then, the silence was broken by the Perfume Mistress' laughter. "There is nobody around here that can hear you. You're all mine, darling."

And with that, she came out of nowhere, wrapping her arms around his head, and pulling him into a deep kiss. She slowly wrapped her legs around his waist, grinding against him. Releasing him from the kiss, she looked at him, and smiled. "Oh darling, you're all mine again. Just let go, and drift away. Just drift away, darling."

But this time was different. This time, for whatever reason, Tom had somehow gained some sort of resistance to her perfume. He was not falling asleep instantly, as before. He was still standing there, still getting ground away on, but all the while, able to fight away the sleep that was calling to him. "I....am sick....of all of you.....not....listening to me!!!"

With that, he took her to the floor, twisting her arm in such a way that it was pressuring her to turn her back to him. In the process, it was causing her legs to free him. "I do not wish to hurt any of you, but you do not know what awfulness you are inviting upon yourself. I assure you it is 10 times worse than the pain you're likely experiencing now. I do not deserve anything but a lonely death!"

At first, he thought it felt good to say that. Then he realized it just felt good to be this close to her, period. Much as he had freed himself, he was still well within her influence, and the effect was the same as if she was still holding him. His grip began to slip.

In a flash, she had slipped out of his hold, and then turned around, wrapping her arms around his head again, and pressing it deep into her cleavage. She slithered her legs around him once more, and then cooed into his ear, "I think you deserve whatever I want you to deserve. That's the victor's reward." She then let him out of her cleavage, and grinned.

His eyes grew heavy, and his arms felt like lead. His head lolled around, as he attempted to stay awake. The Perfume Mistress flashed a smile at him, victorious. And then had a black silken arm wrapped around her neck, with another coming up to lock in a sleeper hold.

"I know you think that being put up front means you should be getting an automatic win, but it really just means that the rest of us get the satisfaction of earning the victory, Perfy."

The Capture Queen had come to the rescue. Well, at least to a degree. She was already being quickly overpowered, however, by the Perfume Mistress.

The Perfume Mistress released Tom from her grasp, and then flipped the black-clad vixen over her shoulder, and clamped on a sleeper hold of her own. "It's so nice of you to join the party, CQ, but I didn't invite you. However, I won't mind drowning you in my perfume while I hold you here. Tom's pretty much incapable of doing anything at this point, so I think it's a matter of time until he succombs as well. I still win!"

But Tom had other plans. He slowly crawled over to the Capture Queen, and held a hand over one of her legs. "Correct me if I'm wrong, here, but her legs are what knocked me out last time, right? And I'm guessing it's some sort of contact poison? So if I gave her legs a good rub-down, I'd probably fall asleep, and she'd get the credit, right?" Tom could barely keep his eyes open for any length of time.

The Perfume Mistress scowled. He was playing a new game now. If either one of them won, the game was completely over, and he was willing to sacrifice it to CQ.

"Here's the deal. You make the game fair. You let her go, let her kiss you, and then whoever wins, gets me."

"Perfy" was in no position to counter-offer. She released The Capture Queen, and then embraced her as they kissed, passionately. She immediately started to struggle against the kiss, not wanting to lose all of her strength, but The Capture Queen had other plans.

Pulling herself up to The Perfume Mistress' waist, she used her legs to pull PM's arms down, and pin them against her body. She then wrapped her arms around PM's head, and drove her tongue deep into PM's mouth. In a manner of seconds, PM had no strength left, not even to stand, and collapsed to the ground. The Capture Queen continued to hold her legs around her, intending to wait until she fell asleep, when she noticed that Tom was missing. "Well, that devil," she muttered, an evil smirk appearing. She blinked a few times, realizing that being this close to PM had taken some of the fight out of her.

Tom, on the other hand, was starting to breathe easier, as he continued running down various hallways. It seemed that the more he ran, the more he was regaining his alertness. Well, apparently, to a degree. He was not alert enough to notice the huge spiderweb covering the hallway he had just ducked into. His arms and legs were trapped in the web, and no matter how hard he tugged, could not get them free.

Eventually, he started panicking, and thrashed around, which was not in his favor. The web collapsed as intended, but it wrapped itself around him, not so as intended. He collapsed into a sticky pile on the floor, as he heard a sultry voice from nearby.

"Oh my, I think I might have caught a fly! I do hope I find him before he escapes. I wouldn't get to play my favorite game!"

Tom didn't want to find out what the game was. It likely ended with Round 3 ending. He started squirming around, to the point where he managed to get an arm free. Unfortunately, the squirming made his location obvious to his new predator.

"Oh, there you are! Now, before we start our own little game, I want to make sure you know the rules. I am going to count to 10. Once I reach 10, I am going to kiss you. This will make you pretty sleepy, but not put you to bed just yet. Then I will count to 10 again, and kiss you again. Then you will be on the edge of slumber. Then I will count to 10 one more time, and then I will wrap myself around you, and send you to a place where you can dream about this wonderful encounter. Now, shall we begin?"

Tom did not like this. He only had one arm free, and that had taken considerable effort. He wasn't sure he'd be able to actually get out once she counted to 30, much less 10.

"1"

She took a slow step forward, putting a hand on her hip for effect. Tom struggled to rip his other arm free.

"2"

Another step forward, and still struggling.

"3"

She took another step forward, trying to distract him with her beautiful tanned legs. But he still managed to free his other arm.

"4"

She took another step forward, then shifted her legs a bit again, still trying to distract him. Unfortunately, this time he took notice.

"5"

Another step forward, and he was working on freeing his legs.

"6"

She stopped, and adjusted her raven hair, then puckered her lips at him. This was intended to distract again, and worked.

"7"

She had now reached him, and was standing over him, while he had managed to free one of his legs.

"8"

She knelt down, and began to crawl over him, putting a hand on his cheek. This distracted him again.

"9"

She put a hand on the back of his head, and then brought her lips inches from his. He frantically tore at the webbing on his other foot, and succeeded. He was free!

However, his victory was short lived. She casually waved her hand over his body, and webbing sprayed over him, trapping his entire body once more.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. That's mighty unfair of me. Let's go ahead and bring you back to, oh, let's say, 5, okay?

Tom squirmed madly, knowing this "game" was completely unfair, she just enjoyed the slow torturous teasing before finishing him off.

"6"

He struggled uselessly, as she wrapped one of her incredibly sexy legs around him, pinning one of his hands, even though it was already trapped by the webbing.

"7"

He continued to struggle, but made no progress. She brought her mouth to his ear, and made a quick gasping sound, which distracted him further.

"8"

She whispered this in his ear. He didn't struggle, trying to blank out the thought of being ravaged by her.

"9"

She pulled all the webbing surrounding his face away, and wrapped her arms around his head, bringing her lips close once more. He managed to get a hand free, but it was the one she had pinned beneath her leg, as well. It would be of no benefit to him.

"10"

She kissed him passionately, moaning while doing so. It was the most pleasureable kiss he'd ever experienced. After a minute of tongue-lock, she released the kiss, and began counting again.

"1"

Still dazed from the kiss, he did nothing.

"2"

He struggled mildly. He was feeling much weaker than before.

"3"

She released his hand, and sidled up next to him, watching him as a cat watches prey. He used this hand to start tearing away at webbing, but it seemed much stronger than before.

"4"

Still nowhere with the webbing. She grinned broadly, and tapped him lightly on the nose.

"5"

He tugged and tugged, but couldn't get his other arm free yet. She giggled at him.

"6"

He managed to get his other arm free. But with little time to spare.

"7"

He attempted to tear away at the webbing surrounding his legs, but she climbed on top of him, acting as though unaware of the fact that this made his attempts to free his legs nearly impossible.

"8"

He tried pushing her away, which was remarkably easy to do. He then started working at getting his legs free again.

"9"

She wrapped her arms around his head again, and prepared her lips once more, inches from his mouth. He feebly attempted to get her off of him.

"10"

Once again, she devoured him. He had no ability to resist her. This was completely futile. After another minute, she broke the kiss, and then smiled at him, and began the countdown again.

"1"

There was no resistance given anymore. He was too tired to do anything more than wait for his defeat.

"2"

At least he had learned something about the game, right? And at least it wasn't going to end, if she won. Wait, is that even how the game worked? He had no idea.

"3"

He looked up at her with pleading eyes, begging her not to do this. She didn't know what hell she was inviting upon herself. She thought she knew, but she didn't know.

"4"

He then closed his eyes, and waited for the end.

"5. Wait, are you giving up? Do you submit?"

His eyes opened again.

"Yes, I sub...I sub..." the words were hard to come out with, he was so totally drained now.

"6. What was that? You what?" She grinned an evil grin.

"I sub....I submeh..."

"7. I'm still not sure what I heard! I wish you would speak plainly so I could understand, 8. Is it really so hard to do for me, sweetheart? 9."

She had her arms wrapped around his head again, her lips near his mouth.

"10"

===============

Thus ends part 3 (but is it the end of round 3??)  Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Maze Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Maze   The Maze Empty

Back to top Go down

The Maze
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next