Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kissing KO

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hypnotic Kisser

Hypnotic Kisser

Kissing KO Empty
PostSubject: Kissing KO   Kissing KO EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:43 am

We are the quarter-finals of the International Martial Arts Tournament, an event that brings together
fighters from all regions in a spectacular series of meetings where you can watch
fights are always different and exciting.
At this year's tournament have enrolled 2048 participants well, the reason for this high number
is certainly much the prize money of $ 1,000,000 for the competitor who successfully qualify only
winner of the tournament.
After the toughest competitors in the preliminary stages, however, only 8 were able to qualify for the tournament
true, the area open to the public, the one that gives the most exciting moments of suspense ...
The 8 remaining competitors in the race are really very different and this is why
main makes this exciting tournament.
In the hall of the chosen ones you can see the faces of the 8 competitors, waiting for the moment
will proceed to draw lots of names to be written on the board meetings.
After you extract the scoreboard shows the following names:
Bubbles VS Spark, Rhyna VS Hurricane, Dragon Golem VS and VS Mark Charmer.
(The first 3 meetings will be described briefly as not to go off topic from what is the topic of the Forum)

1) Bubbles VS Spark:

Bubbles is a species of fish-man with powers of the water while Spark is a fast little guy
also equipped with electrical powers.
OUTCOME OF THE MEETING:
Bubbles on the ground stunned, Spark passes the turn.

2) VS Hurricane Rhyna:

Rhyna is a woman with superhuman strength, but no special power but real finesse and
Hurricane is a man with the powers of the wind, but not of particular strength.
OUTCOME OF THE MEETING:
Rhyna retires because spontaneously recognize the superiority of his opponent.

3) Dragon VS Golem:

Dragon is a guy with strength and physical agility and powers of the fire dragon and golem is a thug
capable of causing earthquakes violently striking the ground.
OUTCOME OF THE MEETING:
Golem slammed out of the ring, Spark passes the turn.

4) VS Mark Charmer:

Mark, a guy who has gained access to the tournament thanks to an excellent balance between combat skills
the ring awaiting his opponent, after a few minutes here comes even Charmer, a young
woman whose name says it all: A beautiful girl, with a high attractive figure with curves that touch the
perfection, salt enters the ring swinging her long blond hair, and discerning the enemy with
His deep blue eyes.
The referee Mark off the meeting and immediately think: "Why do I have to really fight against it?,
I'm not to hurt her but I can not give up because I came up here ...
There are, I will drop the ring, so I will win without hurting her. "
And so the meeting began, Mark immediately tries to push his opponent outside the ring but with his
surprise her opponent dodges it with speed and watches him chuckle: "Do you really think
it is enough just because I'm a woman? And you think why am I here? "Said this goes on the offensive
trying to hit the opponent with a kick but Mark avoids it, "you're not too bad," said the girl.
"At this rate will not hit you very easily ..." Mark merely shrug and charge anew its
opponent, she moves quickly behind him and when he turns wraps him in a hug and kisses
three times on the mouth, Mark quickly frees himself from her grip and goes fist to her mouth.
"You're smarter than I thought," says Charmer, "forcing me to commit myself seriously," continues the girl
slowly approaches to Mark begins to retreat.
She drives him slowly toward the one side of the ring where there is a wall and when the boy becomes aware
is now placed with their backs against the girl takes off her shirt, then releasing a trail of sweet
scent that Mark can not help but breathe ... Charmer hugs him again and again to kiss him
mouth, Mark keeps lips firmly closed to try to avoid it, would escape but fails
to move, the lips are soft and delicate Charmer and his kisses are so sweet ...
in mantas of Mark begins to form a thought: "I like kissing ... just once ... just a quick
Kiss die ... only one ... ".
While this thought is tormented by the girl begins to suck the lower lip of Mark, a feeling
even stronger desire begins to pervade the mind of the boy who starts to kiss the lips of his
opposing ... "Yeah .. What a wonderful feeling ..." Mark thinks, "I wish it would never end ..." thinking while
his eyes still staring dreamily Charmer.
Meanwhile, the girl starts to tickle Mark's lips with his tongue and the boy now completely seduced
by kisses Charmer opens his mouth to allow the girl and get into the language, she did not expect
Another, Mark took the head in his hands and wraps his tongue around the opponent.
The boy felt a sensation of intense pleasure, saliva began to drip from his mouth and went
estasy completely, "I'm sorry but you lost!" Chamer was thinking while making one last dance
Once his tongue into the mouth of Mark.
The boy did not survive the most pleasure and fainted in the arms of the girl who placed it gently on the ground.
Mark was KO Charmer passes the turn.
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

Kissing KO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kissing KO   Kissing KO EmptyMon May 07, 2012 10:38 am

He sort of fought back, at least... I'm not too into it when it's an effortless win. It's a nice story, though.

Also... Grammar. ^^;
Back to top Go down
Hypnotic Kisser

Hypnotic Kisser

Kissing KO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kissing KO   Kissing KO EmptyMon May 07, 2012 11:38 am

Well, let's say I wanted to try it =)
Obviously my grammar is not perfect, however sra never do my best also for this story have been helped by a friend of mine who is an expert of manga and anime, and gave me a hand with the first part, anyway thanks for all comments, I commend commented that any criticism or compliment for me is still constructive thank you all ^ ^
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

Kissing KO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kissing KO   Kissing KO EmptyMon May 07, 2012 1:35 pm

Fair enough. XD After all, it's your story, not mine.

That's a good thing to hear, everyone should feel that way regarding criticism. There are too many people that'll hear constructive criticism and tell you to get out.
Back to top Go down

Kissing KO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kissing KO   Kissing KO EmptyMon May 07, 2012 4:59 pm

I gotta agree with Swerve. The grammar made it a bit difficult to read. But apart from that I don't really have any complaints. The story itself was quite good. Smile
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

Kissing KO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kissing KO   Kissing KO EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 2:50 pm

Don't forget the spaces
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kissing KO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kissing KO   Kissing KO Empty

Back to top Go down

Kissing KO