Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Revitalizing the "Upon Her Lips" Mugen Character

Go down 
+4
Dataslycer
SwerveStar
wolfzero001
Mkmd13
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

Revitalizing the "Upon Her Lips" Mugen Character Empty
PostSubject: Revitalizing the "Upon Her Lips" Mugen Character   Revitalizing the "Upon Her Lips" Mugen Character EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 11:57 pm

I know I havent posted anything here in God knows how long but I decided to make my comeback post a really good one. I have decided to start back up on making a Mugen character from the Upon Her Lips community. From where we started off before, we only had what the character was going to be and that was a succubus, but it seemed like the project fell flat on its face afterwards.

So I am reaching out to you guys to give me some good ideas of what attacks she will have and names of the character, moves, etc.

If you can think of anything else to help me out with the character, please post it here.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Revitalizing the "Upon Her Lips" Mugen Character   Revitalizing the "Upon Her Lips" Mugen Character EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 12:33 am

An idea for an ultima attack. Its called "Sweet dreams" where she flys over to the opponent. It then shows her leaning in for a kiss from the opponet's point of view, the screen goes black then a kiss mark appears on the screen and we hear a "mwaa" sound! When the fighers appear again, the oppent falls asleep while our succubus friend does a sexy pose. The effects of this not only makes the person sleep ( or stun) for a bit, but also a small draining effect. Also of course as a projectile attack, she blows a kiss at the opponet. Maybe have a charge to do it, the longer she kisses her hands, the stronger it is. What do ya think? :3
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Revitalizing the "Upon Her Lips" Mugen Character   Revitalizing the "Upon Her Lips" Mugen Character EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 4:59 pm

Is her moveset going to exclusively made up of kisses? Or will there be other stuff in there?

I think she could have a diving grab that makes her pin the enemy, peck their forehead, lips, or cheek, then jump off of them. And maybe a French greeting for one of her attacks, where she kisses their left cheek, then their right, or something. Also, an attack with leaning forwards and kissing to make a big heart that explodes in front of her could be a cool close range attack to knock the enemy back.

Will you only be making the one character?
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Revitalizing the "Upon Her Lips" Mugen Character   Revitalizing the "Upon Her Lips" Mugen Character EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 7:10 pm

wolfzero001 wrote:
An idea for an ultima attack. Its called "Sweet dreams" where she flys over to the opponent. It then shows her leaning in for a kiss from the opponet's point of view, the screen goes black then a kiss mark appears on the screen and we hear a "mwaa" sound! When the fighers appear again, the oppent falls asleep while our succubus friend does a sexy pose. The effects of this not only makes the person sleep ( or stun) for a bit, but also a small draining effect.

Kiss-goku-satsu?
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Revitalizing the "Upon Her Lips" Mugen Character   Revitalizing the "Upon Her Lips" Mugen Character EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 7:58 pm

Hmmm.. guess you could call it that. lol xD Though, I didn't mean to referance that attack. xD
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Revitalizing the "Upon Her Lips" Mugen Character   Revitalizing the "Upon Her Lips" Mugen Character EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 5:15 pm

These ideas are really good so far. But they maybe limited to what the sprites are. I am using the succubus sprites from Disgaea 2. Keep them up and I will try to make something work.

@SwerveStar, it doesnt just have to deal with kisses, they can be other moves that have a sexual nature to them. Just tell me and I will try to incorporate them in.
Back to top Go down
Katanarama!

PostSubject: Re: Revitalizing the "Upon Her Lips" Mugen Character   Revitalizing the "Upon Her Lips" Mugen Character EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 8:51 pm

I checked out the available sprites, and I agree with you about the limitations. Plenty for some butt-attacks tho! Razz

Might I suggest, for an early test version, having the existing succubus sprites use basic heart animations to disable/charm the opponent for normal and special move sets? That way you can focus on a few ultimate attack or throw effects, then add more later once the character is functional.

Last edited by Katanarama! on Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Revitalizing the "Upon Her Lips" Mugen Character   Revitalizing the "Upon Her Lips" Mugen Character EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 9:04 pm

Or maybe have her fly up to the opponent and give them a " chest+face" hug? It could give heavy damage and charm effect
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Revitalizing the "Upon Her Lips" Mugen Character   Revitalizing the "Upon Her Lips" Mugen Character EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 11:29 pm

Yea those would both work out. Its just a matter on how to code this to get it to work. Has anyone ever made a mugen character before?
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Revitalizing the "Upon Her Lips" Mugen Character   Revitalizing the "Upon Her Lips" Mugen Character EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 12:02 am

nnnnope! Sorry. ^^;
Back to top Go down
vesago_x

vesago_x

PostSubject: Re: Revitalizing the "Upon Her Lips" Mugen Character   Revitalizing the "Upon Her Lips" Mugen Character EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 12:09 am

I can't even begin to understand MUGEN. XD I need a copy of "MUGEN For Dummies." Does anyone know where I can obtain a copy of that?
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Revitalizing the "Upon Her Lips" Mugen Character   Revitalizing the "Upon Her Lips" Mugen Character EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 6:02 pm

Couple of move ideas ( I'm really not sure I'd these would be possible with the mitten engine though)

First a sort of power struggle move where she leaps on the opponent, knocking them to the ground, the opponent still trying to push her up and off him/her, she tries to force herself down onto them either for a kiss, or if you want a non kiss sexual move, to smother them In her breasts?

Secondly one similar to eternal slumber from the original MvC game, she lands the first kiss, either blown or a simple peck, then several seperate shots of her kissing them like in eternal slumber only without the curtain, one peck, a long, moviestar kiss, one with 2 of her kissing each cheek, and the final having her properly french kissing them?
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Revitalizing the "Upon Her Lips" Mugen Character   Revitalizing the "Upon Her Lips" Mugen Character EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 2:03 am

Succubus from Disgaea!?! Hmmmm... Yeah, sure, I like that, but it's a push. ^///^ The reason I like them is because they're playful sexy, not sultry sexy.

Well, when I posted that I was wondering about bubblegum stuff. >.> But that's unrelated here. I think that they use lightning in some games, so what about a lightning blast in the shape of a heart diagonally above her for a shoryuken motion attack?
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Revitalizing the "Upon Her Lips" Mugen Character   Revitalizing the "Upon Her Lips" Mugen Character EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 9:40 pm

Yea I need a mugen guide for dummies as well... I really wish major corperations would get behind this and start making programs to make characters easier to do.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Revitalizing the "Upon Her Lips" Mugen Character   Revitalizing the "Upon Her Lips" Mugen Character EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 2:54 am

only mugen character maker i know of is fighterfactory
Back to top Go down
Professor Tree

Professor Tree

PostSubject: Re: Revitalizing the "Upon Her Lips" Mugen Character   Revitalizing the "Upon Her Lips" Mugen Character EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 6:15 am

If y'all need guidance in making content for MUGEN, try some MUGEN community forums. There are several. I know some links off the top of my head if you're interested.
http://randomselect.piiym.net/
http://www.mugen-infantry.net/
http://www.infinitymugenteam.com/
There are even links to tutorials and such. I haven't been around the MUGEN community in YEARS, but these are among my favorite sites.

Oh yeah, and Fighter Factory is a pretty convenient tool from my browsing of it. Unfortunately, I don't know how to create content for MUGEN, so I didn't make much use of the program other than altering certain aspects of characters in the scripting.

As for my suggestion of this forum's MUGEN character, I would love kisses, and lots of them. As well as licking the face and boob smothering. One of the grabs could be an embracing, passionate kiss and then a piledriver to finish them off, similar to Morrigan's command throw from Darkstalkers. Or better yet, after the piledriver lands, you're pinned to the ground and she starts kissing you even more, or breast smothering you.

Last edited by Giga Man on Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Revitalizing the "Upon Her Lips" Mugen Character   Revitalizing the "Upon Her Lips" Mugen Character EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 7:24 am

I second the motion for a face/ cheek licking move
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revitalizing the "Upon Her Lips" Mugen Character   Revitalizing the "Upon Her Lips" Mugen Character Empty

Back to top Go down

Revitalizing the "Upon Her Lips" Mugen Character
Page 1 of 1