Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"ビキニパイ 2 ( Not sure what it translates to. xD )

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
wolfzero001

"ビキニパイ 2 ( Not sure what it translates to. xD ) Empty
PostSubject: "ビキニパイ 2 ( Not sure what it translates to. xD )   "ビキニパイ 2 ( Not sure what it translates to. xD ) EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 4:14 pm

Well, I ran into this trailer and well, it looks like it might have some blown kisses in it. Mostly due to 4:50 Not sure cuz well not much has come up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8npT-c1K2k&feature=g-all-u

If not well, at least it has a cute girl in a bikini that has a nice rack. xP
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: "ビキニパイ 2 ( Not sure what it translates to. xD )   "ビキニパイ 2 ( Not sure what it translates to. xD ) EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 6:07 pm

It translates to "Bikinipai". Not quite my thing, but it looks like a very eventful and fun slot machine. I think someone posted something similar before, but the girls are different, I think...
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: "ビキニパイ 2 ( Not sure what it translates to. xD )   "ビキニパイ 2 ( Not sure what it translates to. xD ) EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 6:27 pm

Hmm... was it a pink haired girl that blue a kiss at the watcher? Like she had on this tux like outfir that showed off her cleavage? .3. After all, seems like I usually post girls from slot games. lol xD I know, I'm weird. xP
Back to top Go down
vesago_x

vesago_x

PostSubject: Re: "ビキニパイ 2 ( Not sure what it translates to. xD )   "ビキニパイ 2 ( Not sure what it translates to. xD ) EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 12:11 am

Good find, wolfzero001. WHY, WHY, WHY is this kind of thing only in Japan? If they had this kind of thing in the USA, I would probably spend all my money on it!
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: "ビキニパイ 2 ( Not sure what it translates to. xD )   "ビキニパイ 2 ( Not sure what it translates to. xD ) EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 1:10 am

You and me both, dude. xD Maybe cuz Japan hates us or something and won't share their best toys? TwT * still hurt from the whole not porting Namco X Capcom thing*
Back to top Go down
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

PostSubject: Re: "ビキニパイ 2 ( Not sure what it translates to. xD )   "ビキニパイ 2 ( Not sure what it translates to. xD ) EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 1:21 am

wolfzero001 wrote:
You and me both, dude. xD Maybe cuz Japan hates us or something and won't share their best toys? TwT * still hurt from the whole not porting Namco X Capcom thing*

praying for Project X Zone even though I don't have a 3ds
Back to top Go down
vesago_x

vesago_x

PostSubject: Re: "ビキニパイ 2 ( Not sure what it translates to. xD )   "ビキニパイ 2 ( Not sure what it translates to. xD ) EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 1:29 am

wolfzero001 wrote:
* still hurt from the whole not porting Namco X Capcom thing*

I feel your pain, believe me.
Back to top Go down
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

PostSubject: Re: "ビキニパイ 2 ( Not sure what it translates to. xD )   "ビキニパイ 2 ( Not sure what it translates to. xD ) EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 5:39 pm

there is a version of this on google play called ビキニパイ2 VS リリィ編
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: "ビキニパイ 2 ( Not sure what it translates to. xD )   "ビキニパイ 2 ( Not sure what it translates to. xD ) EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 3:36 am

Oh yeah! OwO Had that on my old phone! ^w^ Sadly when my phone died, it died with it. TwT Though here is hoping there is a third game. owo
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: "ビキニパイ 2 ( Not sure what it translates to. xD )   "ビキニパイ 2 ( Not sure what it translates to. xD ) EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 6:15 am

Did it have the kiss there?
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: "ビキニパイ 2 ( Not sure what it translates to. xD )   "ビキニパイ 2 ( Not sure what it translates to. xD ) EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 1:18 pm

It was more or less an exact copy of the slot machine so I dare say yeah. =w= Never scored high enough to get there though. lol
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: "ビキニパイ 2 ( Not sure what it translates to. xD )   "ビキニパイ 2 ( Not sure what it translates to. xD ) EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 2:52 pm

Could you probably find an apk download for me then since my only possible method of playing it would be through bluestacks? XD
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: "ビキニパイ 2 ( Not sure what it translates to. xD )   "ビキニパイ 2 ( Not sure what it translates to. xD ) EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 3:17 pm

You mean like this? o3o https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.co.net_fun.bikinipai2.lily.opt
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: "ビキニパイ 2 ( Not sure what it translates to. xD )   "ビキニパイ 2 ( Not sure what it translates to. xD ) EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 3:35 pm

Ehhhh, but then i'd have to buy it. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "ビキニパイ 2 ( Not sure what it translates to. xD )   "ビキニパイ 2 ( Not sure what it translates to. xD ) Empty

Back to top Go down

"ビキニパイ 2 ( Not sure what it translates to. xD )
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Upon Her Lips :: Sightings-
Jump to: