Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Marvel Avengers Alliance

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
065227n

Marvel Avengers Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Marvel Avengers Alliance   Marvel Avengers Alliance EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 10:09 pm

Facebook Flash RPG.

This is part of Spec Ops, special events that last for 1 month with new enemies/bosses so you probably don't want to delay too long if you want to see it

https://apps.facebook.com/avengersalliance

2 entries:

1) A minor enemy called Subcintus who has a "Temptation" blown kiss attack. It's an attack that seems to give one of your characters the "Tempted" buff, which makes them deal extra damage to demons...

You're in for a surprise if you attack her though!

2) The boss of mission 1, Satana, has a blown kiss attack that deals "Soul Steal" debuff, which splits damage taken between her and the target.
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Avengers Alliance   Marvel Avengers Alliance EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 11:04 pm

Could you possibly get some screenshots?
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Avengers Alliance   Marvel Avengers Alliance EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 11:13 pm

Also, what's the special ops mission called? There might be a video on youtube of this. I'm trying to play the game now, but for some reason it's not working. I mean, it works, but I can't seem to find where I'm supposed to click for a mission :/
Back to top Go down
065227n

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Avengers Alliance   Marvel Avengers Alliance EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 12:03 am

I ran out of energy, so you're going to have to wait a while if you want screenshots. Plus I got to try a few times to take screenshots mid-attack.

On the "helicarrier" screen, you can see a plane that says "Launch Spec Ops." That's what you click to access the missions

If you just created a new account, I don't know how far you got to play to unlock it.

Edit: It's the 4th Spec Ops, sometimes called "All Hallows" but I don't know if anyone has Youtubed it yet.
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Avengers Alliance   Marvel Avengers Alliance EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 8:18 am

For some reason, it's not letting me find the helicarrier screen, or it's not showing it or something weird. I dunno @_@
Back to top Go down
065227n

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Avengers Alliance   Marvel Avengers Alliance EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 8:58 pm

I got around to taking screenshots, sorry for the image quality, they're blurry for some reason no matter how I try to take them. I think it's because of the special effects in battle.

Marvel Avengers Alliance Maa1

Marvel Avengers Alliance Maa2vv

Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Avengers Alliance   Marvel Avengers Alliance EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 10:21 pm

This is fantastic! I really wish the game worked for me @_@
Back to top Go down
Daemon McRae

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Avengers Alliance   Marvel Avengers Alliance EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 9:02 pm

THIS WOMAN'S A BITCH! I hate fighting her. I almost had her dead, until the freaking soul link thing killed me. Literally, had her turn started before I took any more damage I would have won. Jesus.
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Avengers Alliance   Marvel Avengers Alliance EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 4:29 pm

Daemon McRae wrote:
THIS WOMAN'S A BITCH! I hate fighting her. I almost had her dead, until the freaking soul link thing killed me. Literally, had her turn started before I took any more damage I would have won. Jesus.
use DOT skills on her like lots of bleeding plus ravaged or Soulfire and Dark Void + Bane, ect

that the best way to combat soul link
Back to top Go down
Daemon McRae

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Avengers Alliance   Marvel Avengers Alliance EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 4:47 pm

ShadithBro wrote:
use DOT skills on her like lots of bleeding plus ravaged or Soulfire and Dark Void + Bane, ect

I actually got past her the day after I posted. Ended up using a bunch of Pumpkin Bombs. She has another fight in a later chapter of Spec Ops, but I haven't fought it yet.

Thanks again for posting this game. I've been playing it INCESSANTLY since then.
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Avengers Alliance   Marvel Avengers Alliance EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 9:54 pm

Daemon McRae wrote:
ShadithBro wrote:

I actually got past her the day after I posted. Ended up using a bunch of Pumpkin Bombs. She has another fight in a later chapter of Spec Ops, but I haven't fought it yet.

Thanks again for posting this game. I've been playing it INCESSANTLY since then.

it's surprising addictive

my current pvp team is tact Dr.Strange and P5 bruiser Colossus it's proven to be effective so far but Strange is a glass cannon

now if only I could get Alex to play this
Back to top Go down
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Avengers Alliance   Marvel Avengers Alliance EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 10:10 pm

ShadithBro wrote:
Daemon McRae wrote:
ShadithBro wrote:

it's surprising addictive

my current pvp team is tact Dr.Strange and P5 bruiser Colossus  it's proven to be effective so far but Strange is a glass cannon

now if only I could get Alex to play this

as i said before it's not really my cup of tea

heres a massage from shadith
ShadithBro wrote:
Satana is now recruitable as the lockbox villain tie to the new sp-op
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Avengers Alliance   Marvel Avengers Alliance Empty

Back to top Go down

Marvel Avengers Alliance
Page 1 of 1